Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

penus penus penus posted:

BBB helped me out. I'm sorry you didnt get a refund on your horse cock dildo being out of spec, but thats really not their job OP.

They exist, and they do things, they just aren't part of the government and don't have the scope or powers people seem to think for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It was actually the BBB that did 9/11

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Blue Train posted:

Big Building Breakers?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Blue Train posted:

They were just making room for better businesses.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Most construction projects in history were carried out by slave labour except ironically for the Pyramids which allthough popularly believed to be the work of slaves actually required the labour of skilled masons. We know they were paid wages by the attendence logs.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

big bang theory is funny

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Misogynice Job! posted:

You only use a small percentage of your brain power

nuh huh not a misconception. I think you'll find most people could be waaaaaaay smarter than they actually are.

Sorry this was from a ways back, but it triggered me.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Solice Kirsk posted:

Big Building Breakers?

Big Bad Bush

Boy that boy can huff

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Son of Rodney posted:

I believed concur means to disagree when I was a kid, since english wasnt my native language and nobody ever explained it to me.

Caused a moderate amount of confusion over the years.

Thats my wild story, hope you enjoyed it.

what is your native language? just wondering not trollin

also misconceptions: geek squad is not "good". having worked there seven years ago it was a big piece of poo poo

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
misconception: "donald trump wants to make america great again"

fact: he wants to gently caress up this country just like he wants to gently caress his daughter

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

That Robot posted:

misconception: "donald trump wants to make america great again"

fact: he wants to gently caress up this country just like he wants to gently caress his daughter

You mixed up "fact" and "misconception"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Son of Rodney posted:

I believed concur means to disagree when I was a kid, since english wasnt my native language and nobody ever explained it to me.

Caused a moderate amount of confusion over the years.

Thats my wild story, hope you enjoyed it.

That must have some decent stories. Spill

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

satanic splash-back posted:

You mixed up "fact" and "misconception"

nah it's correct

a bunch of dummos really like that guy but they have misconceptions about him, like he's a self made man or some other horatio alger bullshit when he was actually born into wealth

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He got a small multimillion dollar loan from his dad. Who hasn't borrowed a little from their parents? And sure he lost almost a billion, with a b, dollars in the 90s because of his lovely business acumen, but he's still a business man and that's what this country needs!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the word gay actually has at least three different meanings. homosexual, a generic pejorative, and happy.

example: it would be oh so gay if you could take this gay slapfight to c-spam and also i like to have gay sex with men.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Let's not kid ourselves. It's not generic at all,

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

...and the pitch! posted:

Let's not kid ourselves. It's not generic at all,

name-brand pejorative.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
That cultural appropriation is bad, rather than it ruling, which is actually the case.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

That Robot posted:

nah it's correct

a bunch of dummos really like that guy but they have misconceptions about him, like he's a self made man or some other horatio alger bullshit when he was actually born into wealth

You are a really good poster. Turning a dumb fun thread into a D&d argument is cool and good

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
When Joseph considered it plausible that his wife got pregnant while still supposedly being a viring, was that an immaculate misconception?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

AugmentedVision posted:

You are a really good poster. Turning a dumb fun thread into a D&d argument is cool and good

wasn't trying to

I brought it up for a one-shot joke

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I heard that Libertarians and Atheists were pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

how me a frog posted:

When Joseph considered it plausible that his wife got pregnant while still supposedly being a viring, was that an immaculate misconception?
Is being a viring like going a'viking?

• Locked thread