Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Toadvine posted:

A safe is only secure if the person who knows the combination is well removed from the burglars (assuming they have a small window of time), which wasn't the case here because she was in the room where your safe would have been.

This assumes Kim K is capable of remembering a series of three numbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
it was me

i did it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Yeezy lost a poo poo ton of money on his stupid art projects.

Total net worth 230 Million.

https://www.gobankingrates.com/personal-finance/kanye-wests-net-worth-145-million-dropping-fast/

Even with debts and horrible business ventures, what the gently caress is 4 mill to them?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

omg my heart goes out 2 her must be sooooo scary hang in there ill pray for u <3

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

https://www.gobankingrates.com/personal-finance/kanye-wests-net-worth-145-million-dropping-fast/

Even with debts and horrible business ventures, what the gently caress is 4 mill to them?

Obviously Kim is gonna have to get robbed a few times.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Strategic Tea posted:

omg my heart goes out 2 her must be sooooo scary hang in there ill pray for u <3

ya think about it and it would suck somewhat. I mean a ton of people really hate the kardashians and she can't just walk down the street without protection I imagine, right? So where were these dudes then? Or does Kim just saunter around normally alone shaking that rear end at the grocery store/starbucks/etc.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

Or does Kim just saunter around normally alone shaking that rear end at the grocery store/starbucks/etc.

Actually yah she or one of them wears see through tops while going around town lol

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

VendaGoat posted:

That article says his net worth is only $145m and he seems to have issues spending like crazy on half baked projects?

e: Also in that article he tweeted 8 months ago that he's $53m in the hole???

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Vendagoat is not that smart you know this, Roy.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
my thoughts and prayers will always be with her (b0o0ty)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Burt Sexual posted:

ya think about it and it would suck somewhat. I mean a ton of people really hate the kardashians and she can't just walk down the street without protection I imagine, right? So where were these dudes then? Or does Kim just saunter around normally alone shaking that rear end at the grocery store/starbucks/etc.

hell even without protection you'd think one of the billion paparazzi following her every move would deter most criminals

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Vendagoat is not that smart you know this, Roy.

Look at this guy who doesn't understand the definition of "Net Worth".

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Roylicious posted:

That article says his net worth is only $145m and he seems to have issues spending like crazy on half baked projects?

e: Also in that article he tweeted 8 months ago that he's $53m in the hole???

230 million for the combination of him and his wife.

And it is possible to have 53 mill in debt but still have a net worth of 145 mill.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
I'm here trying to make jokes and you're coming in trying to play economist over here.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hogge Wild posted:

it was me

i did it

Shame on you, Ray J

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

VendaGoat posted:

230 million for the combination of him and his wife.

And it is possible to have 53 mill in debt but still have a net worth of 145 mill.

the only thing worse than knowing the federal reserve is a criminal private bank with fake books and no bullion is to imagine that we are just now as of this year both feet into a future where celebrities, presidents etc can write MY NAME, MY TWITTER FOLLOWERS and it counts as 1 billion dollars artificial money value

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Fencing the jewelry, if jt was ever there in the first place, and taking the insurance payout would give them some breathing room.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I'm here trying to make jokes and you're coming in trying to play economist over here.

I'm going to diddle your bottom line.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Roylicious posted:

gently caress that lol if you can't protect your blood jewels you don't deserve to have them.

This is how I feel when people cry about colonialism, if your country gets taken over by a few million pasty inbread islanders then maybe self-rule just isn't in the cards for you.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Kim should have invested in Bitcoins.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
If there was a way to turn it into actual cash, sure. Really though, the morally correct thing to do is donate that poo poo to a museum (anonymously, obvs) or flush it down a toilet. Millions of dollars destroyed, economy stimulated. Ideally destroy it on video so everyone can watch.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
rumor is that it included Kanye's engagement/wedding ring or something too. :sad:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Roylicious posted:

They're rad but they're not worth the price DeBeers pumps them up to and also that whole slave child mining stuff is kinda :smith: and I dunno how you could rightly wear that many diamonds while your husband talks about what an awesome influence he is on minority communities and be okay with yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92FCRmggNqQ

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Peztopiary posted:

If there was a way to turn it into actual cash, sure. Really though, the morally correct thing to do is donate that poo poo to a museum (anonymously, obvs) or flush it down a toilet. Millions of dollars destroyed, economy stimulated. Ideally destroy it on video so everyone can watch.

i can get behind the destruction of petty idols of wealth for the greater good. actually i am willing to say throwing that poo poo into a pot of molten tungsten on camera is the Morally Correct thing to do

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
BORN TO STEAL
WORLD IS A HEIST
Steal Em All 2016
I am crook man
410,757,864,530 STOLEN GEMS

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Peztopiary posted:

flush it down a toilet. Millions of dollars destroyed, economy stimulated

I don't think that would actually destroy it.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Toadvine posted:

One of the rings was worth 4 million alone. gently caress her and her hoarded wealth.

^^^

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Roylicious posted:

Drop it down the garbage disposal then.

Jesus, it's like you people don't understand how to adjust your plans. :rolleyes:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Burt Sexual posted:

rumor is that it included Kanye's engagement/wedding ring or something too. :sad:

The rumor is that it was the second wedding ring that he apparently gave her a couple months ago, so don't worry she probably still has the inferior first one

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Roylicious posted:

you mean the toilet isn't a portal to another dimension?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Or fence them gems and keep a few hundred families from going homeless.

Destroying the jewelry would be dumb. Just shoot Kim if it's a message you're trying to send.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Heath Ledgers Joker would destroy the jewels.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Shame on you, Ray J

hard to feel shame when i have ice like this:

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I'm gettin jacked, I'm breakin myself
I can't believe they taking Kim's wealth
they took my rings, they took my rolex
I looked at the brotha said "drat, what's next?"

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Dreddout posted:

BORN TO STEAL
WORLD IS A HEIST
Steal Em All 2016
I am crook man
410,757,864,530 STOLEN GEMS

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
kill the rich

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

insurance fraud~

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Does Kim insure her rear end? you know like a pianist or hand model insures their fingers?

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
ASSets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nonsense posted:

insurance fraud~

Does anyone else mind a little insurance fraud? I know I don't.

• Locked thread