hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde

Some high tier GRU shitposting right here.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mukulu posted:

I'm genuinely confused... is this poo poo fan fiction?

No it's real

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

The Podesta emails are real and very funny

This transcript
https://www.scribd.com/document/326186872/Transcript-Gs?secret_password=Apsj2F9vccGXWtemx1n1

is from satire website RealTrueNews.org

no need to make stuff up to make our politicians look like retards, they do that themselves

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

They probably did and didn't find anything interesting since all of the RNC's embarrassing squabbling and corruption has been done in full public view

Likely the truth. Ivan! Hack RNC! Why? Nobody cares Serge.

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.

I'm just going to believe this because it's easy.

naem
May 29, 2011

Hilary discussed breaking nerd's spirits to protect the wealthy class really

And : "Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."

=aliens?? With warp drive??

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

naem posted:

Hilary discussed breaking nerd's spirits to protect the wealthy class really

And : "Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."

=aliens?? With warp drive??

What if we war in space are they going to violence in space against us? Breaking your own rules so-called 'nonviolent ETI' TRUMP 2016 *dies*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Hillary Clinton is still going to be POTUS and nuclear holocaust will never happen.

Maybe...

naem
May 29, 2011

KakerMix posted:

What if we war in space are they going to violence in space against us? Breaking your own rules so-called 'nonviolent ETI' TRUMP 2016 *dies*

The luelinks dot ETI zero point bronie emergy (clintom)

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Toadvine posted:

note how they beat the russia drum anytime something potentially damaging is leaked. "Look what they did to us" sort of thing.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

So is this what everyone upset about, that hilary clinton didnt rip the heads of off bankers and poo poo down their throats, and instead talked to them in a normal placating way

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Carmant posted:

So is this what everyone upset about, that hilary clinton didnt rip the heads of off bankers and poo poo down their throats, and instead talked to them in a normal placating way

Considering how bad they hosed the global economy and the lack of prosecutions, yes people are mad about that.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Toadvine posted:

note how they beat the russia drum anytime something potentially damaging is leaked. "Look what they did to us" sort of thing.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

Pro-click

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
basically, what it comes down to is that clinton is a standard american politician and no one likes those

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
can someone just quote it here cause im not going to wikileaks

if thte nsa found out i browsed sites of that character i would be kaputt

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

edgar mitchell was kinda of a nutjob that believed in ufo's and remote healing and poo poo. he might really have sent those emails :shrug:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

VR Native American posted:

Considering how bad they hosed the global economy and the lack of prosecutions, yes people are mad about that.

I dont know much about economics im not good at math, so I cant really be angry about it

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i think its really stupid that we are antagonistic towards Russia. the cold war is over guys, world communism failed. we can be friends now!

unfortunately all US business in knee deep in defense contracts, so getting all the world powers on the same page might put an end to these endless proxy wars. what a shame that would be for profits :negative:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Rutibex posted:

i think its really stupid that we are antagonistic towards Russia. the cold war is over guys, world communism failed. we can be friends now!
It's funny that this happens right on the heels of the breakdown of the Syria truce.

Also, from the OP: "The disclosures...infuriated supporters of Hillary Clinton rival Bernie Sanders"

The wording seems weird until you realize the media is so rigged that they now can no longer refer to Sanders except as a moon that only shines with Clinton's reflected light.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

God drat I'm so hard right now reading these

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dookifex_maximus posted:

The reaction to content of the leaks themselves prove circumstantial evidence isn't enough to impugn entities in tyool 2016, I think the question is can circumstantial evidence from the intelligence community provide enough Jus ad Bellum to allow the west to bring hostilities directly to Russia without a formal declaration of war.

If you're wondering "is putin and his cronies in control of russia and are they against everyone who isn't them?" the answer is yes

please pull your loving head out of your rear end and examine the corruption ongoing within the west if you don't want to turn into russia with forwards letters

1) this isnt " the question "

2) *farts in response to everything else*

From:tcarrk@hillaryclinton.com
To: jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com, john.podesta@gmail.com, slatham@hillaryclinton.com, kschake@hillaryclinton.com, creynolds@hillaryclinton.com, bfallon@hillaryclinton.com
Date: 2016-01-25 00:28
Subject: HRC Paid Speeches

Team,

Attached are the flags from HRC’s paid speeches we have from HWA. I put
some highlights below. There is a lot of policy positions that we should
give an extra scrub with Policy.

In terms of what was opened to the press and what was not, the Washington
Examiner got a hold of one of the private speech contracts (her speeches to
universities were typically open press), so this is worth a read
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...or/dan-friedman

*CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH*

*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*

*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT HOLDING WALL STREET ACCOUNTABLE ONLY FOR POLITICAL
REASONS*

*CLINTON SUGGESTS WALL STREET INSIDERS ARE WHAT IS NEEDED TO FIX WALL
STREET*

*CLINTON ADMITS NEEDING WALL STREET FUNDING*

*CLINTON TOUTS HER RELATIONSHIP TO WALL STREET AS A SENATOR*

*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT THE CHALLENGES RUNNING FOR OFFICE*

*CLINTON SUGGESTS SHE IS A MODERATE*

*CLINTON IS AWARE OF SECURITY CONCERNS AROUND BLACKBERRIES*

*CLINTON REMARKS ARE PRO KEYSTONE AND PRO TRADE*

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Sounds like Russia are the good guys in this tale

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

clone on the phone posted:

Sounds like Russia are the good guys in this tale

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Oct 8, 2016

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Oh god man i fuckin love russia

*drinks polonium tea*

*goes to gulag for saying god isn't real*

*shot in central moscow by government SEPARATISTS*

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
Super stoked I have flat feet and a couple metal rods in my spine so I don't have to fight in World War 3. I knew this congenital spine issue would pay off eventually.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
"This was just backroom talk from a long time ago between politicians - and in any case, it shouldn't have been released" - CNN, Buzzfeed et al.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Hey guys maybe we should do the Russian people a public service by way of thanks. Maybe if there are any dodgy dealings within their government we could expose them so that Mr Putin can take decisive action to bring justice? I think they would appreciate it :)

Oh

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Strategic Tea posted:

Hey guys maybe we should do the Russian people a public service by way of thanks. Maybe if there are any dodgy dealings within their government we could expose them so that Mr Putin can take decisive action to bring justice? I think they would appreciate it :)
Litvinenko was no Politskaya.

Also the more appropriate response is to put trade sanctions on a whole country and brand anyone interested in what they say as a traitor, because leaking things about people who claim to be in favour of transparency is an act of war.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Can we get some more info on these space aliens?

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
So is he a loony with access to podesta's email or is MiB real

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
just posting in this thread to say hi to the Russian intelligence morons that are here watching Brown Moses' posts

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

It's great how everyone pretends this didn't happen cause if they don't Trump might actually have a chance.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Elman posted:

It's great how everyone pretends this didn't happen cause if they don't Trump might actually have a chance.
"A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you can trust with nuclear weapons."
- A lady who urges war footing with Russia over sloppy email security

Bulky Brute
Aug 23, 2004
I'm a horrible extreme leftist moron who developed my political opinions through a long and trying process of smelling my own farts until my brain died. Please ignore all my stupid posts---------->

Strategic Tea posted:

Hey guys maybe we should do the Russian people a public service by way of thanks. Maybe if there are any dodgy dealings within their government we could expose them so that Mr Putin can take decisive action to bring justice? I think they would appreciate it :)

Oh
Reminder that president Obama meets with his advisors on every 'Terror Tuesday' to decide which of his political opponents he is going to assassinate.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Strategic Tea posted:

Oh god man i fuckin love russia

*drinks polonium tea*

*goes to gulag for saying god isn't real*

*shot in central moscow by government SEPARATISTS*

This a window into the future of the U.S. if transparency is jeopardized.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Actually it's extremely boring garbage.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
For the CIA members reading this: I know who it was. He goes by the handle 'Fragmaster' and he's a master hacker.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Toadvine posted:

note how they beat the russia drum anytime something potentially damaging is leaked. "Look what they did to us" sort of thing.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

i read this whole thing and nothing in it was new, interesting, funny or surprising.

post more cool poo poo like space wars

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I like how they say US intelligence community like there's some little village full of spies like The Prisoner or something that pops 8n to give their advice

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Please do not nuke Russia, the home of Pavel Patel.

  • Locked thread