Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It doesn't make the news every time a Texas court ruins a teenager's life on a whim, I guess

:page3:

KomodoWagon fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Oct 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Seriously though, can anyone find anything about the supposed sex trafficker? The most I found was one site mentioning the guy pled guilty to "promoting prostitution in a minor" which doesn't even make sense, nor does it say who he was. I would've thought this poo poo would've been all over at least their local news sites when she got found.

It really makes it seem like this whacko just hired some sleazy private investigators who just kidnapped his runaway adult daughter to bring her back

there is no sex trafficker

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

EVIL NOONER posted:

there is no sex trafficker

I know that's what I'm saying. Considering this guy's trying to use his insane fantasy story to get a law passed it seems like a pretty big deal that he's clearly lying

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I know that's what I'm saying. Considering this guy's trying to use his insane fantasy story to get a law passed it seems like a pretty big deal that he's clearly lying

the truth isn't as important as a white womans purity

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
is this even fuckin' real? isn't John Clark the guy from the Tom Clancy books?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

They execute retards in texas because they're always convicted by a jury of their peers.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

OlmanRiver posted:

In Canada you're allowed to leave your house at 16 without so much as a goodbye. Also drop out of high school. While these are not necessarily good life choices, you don't have to suffer through a terrible childhood if you don't want to anymore.

Ya Canada is terrible everyone already knows this.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
This Texas father has found the second best way (other than straight up molestation) to turn his daughter into easy prey.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

The Management posted:

This Texas father has found the second best way (other than straight up molestation) to turn his daughter into easy prey.

I sincerely hope her first boyfriend other than her dad is not a jerk because he'll run roughshod over her.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The Management posted:

Amazing post/avatar combo, btw.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

The Management posted:

:grin:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Did the Dad perform a post-kidnap virginity test? I mean he has to know and all.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

she should have stood her ground and shot her dad

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fauxtool posted:

she must be pretty hot for her dad to want to keep her all to himself

http://m.chron.com/neighborhood/fortbend-news/article/Fort-Bend-officials-looking-for-missing-teenage-7395614.php

Sorry I can't get to imgur to host.

But yeah. And his Facebook is not down.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Why go through all of that when you could just pork her out on beefburgers

Oh right because in 2016 everyone has taken the thiccx retard pills and thinks fat girls are sexy

Thanks a lot, society

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Blue Train posted:

the truth isn't as important as a white womans pussy

Ftfy

Sheep-Goats posted:

Why go through all of that when you could just pork her out on beefburgers

Oh right because in 2016 everyone has taken the thiccx retard pills and thinks fat girls are sexy

Thanks a lot, society

We're just resigned to our fate at this point.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its dads like these that give us purity ball dads a bad name!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hatebag posted:

They execute retards in texas because they're always convicted by a jury of their peers.

Lmao

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Hatebag posted:

I will also cop to laughing at this

Texas is a pretty hosed up place and not even Rick Perry's "guys I swear I'm smart, see?" glasses can save it

at least it's not Oklahoma though

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Ive said it before and will say it again as a proud Texan no one in this state should be allowed to vote

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Texas is the messy applesauce poo poo in the diaper that is the south.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Couldn't she technically sue/file charge/whatever him for harassment if she moved out?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
a lot of people get imprisoned for their own good, i don't see why pretty white girls should get off scot free, my only question is why are they bothering with these laws? just do it under a secret interpretation of the patriot act

dookifex_maximus fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Oct 14, 2016

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Christians in the south do hosed up things like 'purity balls' and they have rings that are given to them by their fathers when they're symbolically married to them.

Basically Sherman was too soft on them.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
I'm going to say she legit got tricked into leaving home for a pimp, but that happened explicitly because Dad was stifling her so much at home, did not know how to converse with her without doubling down on the power dynamic, and more or less pushed her into the pimp's arms because he flattered her and didn't (ironically) talk to her like she was a whore.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Wizchine posted:

I'm going to say she legit got tricked into leaving home for a pimp, but that happened explicitly because Dad was stifling her so much at home, did not know how to converse with her without doubling down on the power dynamic, and more or less pushed her into the pimp's arms because he flattered her and didn't (ironically) talk to her like she was a whore.

that isn't based on anything. the dad found her shacked up with a guy and no one has provided any information about said guy other than calling him a slaver.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
The girl just wanted to get laid. This guy turned this into a kidnapping and sexual slavery story because his fragile mind can't handle the thought of his daughter's pussy getting stuffed.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
thats why all sex acts involving a male are rape, nobody wants to look at your smelly dick

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Management posted:

The girl just wanted to get laid. This guy turned this into a kidnapping and sexual slavery story because his fragile mind can't handle the thought of his daughter's pussy getting stuffed.

I would assert that a kidnapping and sexual slavery story would end with her pussy getting stuffed

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Burt Sexual posted:

Couldn't she technically sue/file charge/whatever him for harassment if she moved out?

I think her parents make her see a shrink when she tries to gently caress people so they can keep custody past the age of adulthood.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

General Dog posted:

The Mexicans are turning into Texans, it's like that short story where the family living on Mars turns into Martians

I love Ray Bradbury, you gently caress.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that isn't based on anything. the dad found her shacked up with a guy and no one has provided any information about said guy other than calling him a slaver.

One of the articles mentions, "According to court records, his daughter’s alleged captor pleaded guilty to promoting prostitution of a minor." I know we're cynical about the police around here, and the guy sounds like an insufferable control freak, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility. (Something like this happened to a distant relative, btw, though it was not in the South, and the dad was not so douchey -as far as I know.)

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I would assert that a kidnapping and sexual slavery story would end with her pussy getting stuffed

Not willingly, so she wouldn't be disobeying daddy and betraying him with another man

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if the guy is a villainous pimp out to exploit what is rightfully the property of her father, then they would have provided his name. that charge is likely fictional.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I like how much effort the dad put into tracking his daughter and still randomly lost her for a week. If he's going to be so dedicated to tracking your daughter's sex life you'd think he'd at least be good at it.

I wonder how long it'll take her to escape again.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Mega64 posted:

I like how much effort the dad put into tracking his daughter and still randomly lost her for a week. If he's going to be so dedicated to tracking your daughter's sex life you'd think he'd at least be good at it.

I wonder how long it'll take her to escape again.

he should get her chip'd

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
He should just adopt the more socially acceptable and culturally advanced tradition of throwing acid in her face and beheading her publicly like they do in the more civilized parts of the world. I bet her clitoris wasn't even eviscerated by a piece of jagged glass.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if the guy is a villainous pimp out to exploit what is rightfully the property of her father, then they would have provided his name. that charge is likely fictional.

Yeah, exactly, the only thing conspicuously absent from the dad's crazy facebook screeds is the name of the guy who "sexually trafficked" his daughter. The only reason I can think of for that is that no arrest was made and a lawyer told him you can't just name someone as a sexual trafficker unless there's some weight behind it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Yeah, exactly, the only thing conspicuously absent from the dad's crazy facebook screeds is the name of the guy who "sexually trafficked" his daughter. The only reason I can think of for that is that no arrest was made and a lawyer told him you can't just name someone as a sexual trafficker unless there's some weight behind it

He probably doesn't want to name his payroll employees lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

The Bananana posted:

I love Ray Bradbury, you gently caress.

Which Ray Bradbury story is that?

I love Bradbury and Dick!

• Locked thread