Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
You ever puke up food, then never eat that food again?

I'm talkin:
Caramel cow tails
Cheap gas station danishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Toadvine posted:

You ever puke up food, then never eat that food again?

I'm talkin:
Caramel cow tails
Cheap gas station danishes

Quite the opposite. There's only one way to eat food twice

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I can never eat gas station nachos again because one night I got really drunk and ate gas station nachos

and I woke up the next morning and there was vomited cheese all over my sheets and mattress

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
One year for my birthday my grandpa took me to best buy and let me pick out a CD. I got RUSH greatest hits and a handful of cow tails at the register, later I vomited up the cow tails with RUSH playing in the background.

That was a puke-association twofer

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

EVIL NOONER posted:

not remotely normal

uhh if i was normal would i be posting in gbs :smuggo:

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I had random throw ups for a while. It was because my thyroid gland had enlarged and was pushing back into my neck. This would make me cough, and then trigger the gag reflex because the coughing would jiggle the esophagus all up down against the protruding thyroid gland. It got so bad I had to eat (very small meals) like 6-8 times a day because sometimes food wouldn't stay in me long enough to be digested.

They killed my thyroid with radiation and then it went away.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Nah we gonna be alright. New people are p smart, I mean they're always a little smarter, everything always gets a little smarter.

this is entirely untrue

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
were you meeting your dealer at the mall OP ?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Commie NedFlanders posted:

this is entirely untrue

Sexier is smarter. :colbert:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Scaramouche posted:

They killed my thyroid with radiation and then it went away.

Uh, really? I didn't know this is a thing that people did, huh

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Code Jockey posted:

Uh, really? I didn't know this is a thing that people did, huh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine-131#Medical_use

First use of nuclear medicine actually, way back in 1946.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Pleas move ths thread to the goon dr. For entertainment purposes as well as diagnosis of all these terminally Ill 😷 goons.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Burt Sexual posted:

Pleas move ths thread to the goon dr. For entertainment purposes as well as diagnosis of all these terminally Ill 😷 goons.

Yes please

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
I puked on a stranger's car outside the liquor store last night. He stared at his phone and pretended not to notice me so I started jerking off.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

soupbone sal posted:

I puked on a stranger's car outside the liquor store last night. He stared at his phone and pretended not to notice me so I started jerking off.

Did you ejaculate on his car too? Goons wanna know.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

King of Bees posted:

Did you ejaculate on his car too? Goons wanna know.

No I made that part up.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

soupbone sal posted:

No I made that part up.

If you're gunna yak (vomit), just lean over and open your mouth and let the excess saliva drip out. Drip, drip, drip.

Works every time. :guinness:

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
I was very intoxicated once and realized puking was afoot, so I ran outside onto my buddy's front lawn where unfortunately, some of the other party goers had congregated. With fast thinking, I got my phone out, keyed up Marvin Gaye's Let Get It On and puked my loving brains out to it as my theme.

Sadly, it was an incredibly violent vomit, the type where your sternum and ribs hurt for a few days after. It also broke a lot of blood vessels in my face so it looked like I had a thin layer of tomato sauce on my forehead. Thanks for reading, guys.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Once I stifled the vom but anyone in the know knows you can't juke the puke

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Blow posted:

If you're gunna yak (vomit), just lean over and open your mouth and let the excess saliva drip out. Drip, drip, drip.

Works every time. :guinness:

Dr Karl says that saliva is produced to protect the teeth just before you vomit. Keep the saliva and yak the bad spirits away.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Isaac posted:

Dr Karl says that saliva is produced to protect the teeth just before you vomit. Keep the saliva and yak the bad spirits away.

Hmm. Dr Karl is always right ...

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I suffer from nausea because of Crohn's disease and sometimes I do randomly throw up. My doctor prescribe me promethazine. However, sometimes throwing up can be a sign that I have bowel blockage so I get super nervous when I do get nausea because I could be suffering from a blockage. I also have to be careful what I eat and also how much Captain Crunch I cram up my rear end before putting on a eye patch and raiding a English Galleon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Hollismason posted:

My doctor prescribe me promethazine.

your doc give you that doublecup too or what

• Locked thread