Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

...and the pitch! posted:

poo poo is reportable son. You might want to edit.

don't tell me what to do you patriarchal racist shitlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

...and the pitch! posted:

I can't help myself-- every one of those analyses is blind to the fact that the police are interacting with black folk a lot more often. Why?

uh because they are more likely to live in high crime areas you big dumb.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014
the 'multiple witnesses lying' thing happened during the Olango shooting as well, but i don't know how common it is beyond that.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

tsa posted:

uh because they are more likely to live in high crime areas you big dumb.

Which leads to wealth inequality.

I'm the dumb one.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

grellgraxer posted:

The "witnesses" told their story to the press, not the police. Police wanted the witnesses to come forward to make a report, but no one showed up. Now it turns out the facts don't remotely support the witness accounts. Let's see what happens in court.
So the guy who was murdered with a gun wasn't murdered with a gun? That's a switcheroo!

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

Cocksmith posted:

don't tell me what to do you patriarchal racist shitlord

dad go home, you're drunk again

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Prettz posted:

So the guy who was murdered with a gun wasn't murdered with a gun? That's a switcheroo!

Your snarky "switcheroo" is that while he was killed with a gun, he wasn't murdered. There is an important legal distinction between homicide (death at the hands of another) and murder.

Here, I drew your dumb-butt a chart, since goons like charts:

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
this guy's dad worked for the sheriff's office

also having nothing to do with the sentence above he has no criminal record in jeff parish

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Your snarky "switcheroo" is that while he was killed with a gun, he wasn't murdered. There is an important legal distinction between homicide (death at the hands of another) and murder.

Here, I drew your dumb-butt a chart, since goons like charts:

And it would help if you learned the distinction.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
So now a 2nd person has come forward and say the 1st account of what happened was true; that he stood over his dead body shouting "I told you don't gently caress with me!"

Also lots more about his previous road-rages coming out: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-like-son.html

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Dec 4, 2016

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

do u know jenny posted:

So now a 2nd person has come forward and say the 1st account of what happened was true; that he stood over his dead body shouting "I told you don't gently caress with me!"

Yelling at dead bodies is not illegal. He was likely celebrating festivus.
Also, are you referring to first "account" that stated he shot the dead body while standing over it airing greivances?
Or are you nudging the goal post a bit?

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

do u know jenny posted:

pics or it didn't happen

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

have people started rioting over this egregious abuse of civil rights, yet?

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
The riots won't ever be as exciting as the guy who climbed up a tree in Seattle and wouldn't come down.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Or the guy who climbed up trump tower and wouldn't come down.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I like when people climb things and refuse to come down.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

lol if you posted:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/12/joe_mcknight_killed_new_orlean.html

Witnesses say the dude stood over his bleeding body and shot him again, then hung out and surrendered peacefully to the cops.

Weird that someone can just stand around a murder site with a gun in hand and yet police don't roll up already firing.

Also weird that you would murder someone and then surrender peacefully. Like you have a deep seated belief that you will see no negative consequences for your actions.

Perp's linkedin page seems to have already been scrubbed, probably because it was directly linked in news articles starting about 2 hours ago.

Well hey, if the cops "rolled up shooting" there'd be a way higher chance than normal that bystanders would get shot.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i thought gendered insults were things you should never call people

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

do u know jenny posted:

People are willing to risk a charge of filing a false police report just for that?

the witness could of been unhinged and coming off a bender or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

SHISHKABOB posted:

Well hey, if the cops "rolled up shooting" there'd be a way higher chance than normal that bystanders would get shot.

no bystanders in the shoot-out of life

• Locked thread