Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I don't like you op and if I ever meet you, I'll slap the poo poo out of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

haha theyre upset because their country elected a lying sociopath businessman and not the wrong lying sociopath politician

what a bunch of babies

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

glowstick party tonight posted:

fuckers better legalize weed next year

Liberals will be wiped the gently caress out if they don't. Trudeau is in Renzi territory right now. Nobody outside the US likes the idea of having a youthful politician pretending to be Obama.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
The NPR politics podcast is super liberal.

"Look at the economic bailout, which was meant to save the economy."

"Which it did!"

"Which it did."

I can't handle this.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
The two party system is a goddamned Orwellian nightmare. If you try to claim moral superiority because you align with either one of these parties than you are probably dumb as poo poo. Bill Burr has a pretty good podcast and he doesn't really fit anywhere on the political spectrum and he believes in some dumb conspiracy poo poo, his views are pretty moderate. Republicans will think he is liberal and democrats accuse him of being conservative. He's probably doing something right, but he really doesn't know poo poo about politics. He happens to be a very funny comedian who did some good skits on the Chappelle Show and was bad rear end in Breaking Bad.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
If the next episode of Hardcore History has gone all liberal, imma be pissed :mad:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dubplate Fire posted:

The two party system is a goddamned Orwellian nightmare. If you try to claim moral superiority because you align with either one of these parties than you are probably dumb as poo poo. Bill Burr has a pretty good podcast and he doesn't really fit anywhere on the political spectrum and he believes in some dumb conspiracy poo poo, his views are pretty moderate. Republicans will think he is liberal and democrats accuse him of being conservative. He's probably doing something right, but he really doesn't know poo poo about politics. He happens to be a very funny comedian who did some good skits on the Chappelle Show and was bad rear end in Breaking Bad.

Bill Burr has a potty mouth, that makes him a conservative

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Dubplate Fire posted:

He also looks like a white supremacist skinhead but, get this, he has a black wife! The guy's all over the place, I tell you.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Cnut the Great posted:

He also looks like a white supremacist skinhead but, get this, he has a black wife! The guy's all over the place, I tell you.

He isn't afraid to tell it like it is.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Dubplate Fire posted:

agreed. the truth is deffo somewhere in the middle, always

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Gaunab posted:

It's like they're speaking up because this country elected a dumb hreedy billionaire to represent it.

But Clinton lost? :confused:

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

TenementFunster posted:

Actually, in this case the truth is outside the fuckin box ya fuckin dingus. Sometimes the truth is in the middle, other times the dems may be correct, there are even times when republicans are in the right, but usually the truth is nowhere near the motherfuckers that plague our political party system.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Gaunab posted:

It's like they're speaking up because this country elected a dumb hreedy billionaire to represent it.
You got to be more specific, we do that a lot

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

its super trendy rn to just sit there and hand wring and make up names like "koolaid president man" and "orange carrot president" to attempt to slander the president-elect instead of acknowledging some responsibility for the situation,organizing a resistance and formulating actual opposition to his '"'retardation'"' and '''' bad policy'''

i'll make the website

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

schmitty9800 posted:

i'll make the website
i'll make the hashtag. retweet plz to save america

#trumpy2016

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I don't know about the others, but Darkness Radio is still telling me spooky stories. It's also an Android app (maybe iOS too) so I can keep up with all that wolfman and ghost poo poo, in case Trump tries to take away my Shamans.

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
Wow sounds like none of you have heard joe rogan DESTROY libtards with multiple genders being "pc" at college,

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
all podcasts have so many loving ads now that it's indistinguishable from conservative talk radio. just replace the ads about buying gold, dick pills, and apocalypse survival kits with ads for naturebox, loot crate, and blue apron every 30 seconds

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Guy Goodbody posted:

If the next episode of Hardcore History has gone all liberal, imma be pissed :mad:

Even Dan Carlin was surprised at election results! That political Martian isn't green! He's obviously blue-green

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

TenementFunster posted:

Absolutely.

Take the death penalty, for example: Extremists are either for or against. The reasonable centrist position would be to cause trauma to the head, making the convicted felon brain dead and then to keep his body on life support!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Let's wish everyone dies, but very slowly! Truhmidle!

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
why are liberals always the quickest ones to do that "IM NOT loving MAD" posting style where they pretend they're not mad but they were actually really touched by OP's observation of increasing liberalness in the podcastsphere

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Middle ground on climate change: Man adversely effects the global climate from 2am to 2pm (ET). From 2pm to 2am(ET), fossil fules have no impact on the atmosphere at all.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Excuse me, I understand the podcasts are getting super liberal? Is that correct? The podcasts are too super liberal now?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
The New Yorker podcast has gotten really super liberal lately, it's crazy!

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
Try putting up with it literally every interaction irl.

I wish I lived in USA, I would have cashed in on trumpophiles so bad (selling maga hats out the arse, creating magacasts, cups, tshirts).
lol @ the kings of capitalism putting it all their chips on hillary.

TheLightPurges posted:

I just wanna listen to my nerdy tech/videogames podcasts I don't care about how sad they are about trump or just how hosed up the boob armor is.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

The Biscuit posted:

Try putting up with it literally every interaction irl.

I wish I lived in USA, I would have cashed in on trumpophiles so bad (selling maga hats out the arse, creating magacasts, cups, tshirts).
lol @ the kings of capitalism putting it all their chips on hillary.

you'd be a bad capitalist only trying to capitalize on the branding of one side.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

SHISHKABOB posted:

My favorite Liberal podcast is Chapo Trap House.

I'm not 120% that you're serious, but I do blame Chapo for this trend of liberal white dudes just whining down from the ivory tower about how we should all DO BETTER.

Granted them Chapo boys manage to do it but also include jokes about Turkish Deep State and MMA and Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos being fingerbanged by Dan Quinn, but still...

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

FedEx Mercury posted:

Can anybody parse what the gently caress this guy is saying?

Nope.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
*putin spits out drink, rips out white ipod earbuds*
putin: these podcasts are freaking liberal

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i listen to an ASMR podcast where a nice lady softly coos into the microphone "...trump is hitler.. if you dont care about intersectionality, youre a white cishetero scumlord oppressor... black dont crack..." et hoc genus omne

i havent boticed any super liberalness but i also never listen to the actual words, i just masturbate

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Caesar Saladin posted:

stop listening to lame nerdcasts and listen to cool podcasts like Uhh Yeah Dude

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Caesar Saladin posted:

stop listening to lame nerdcasts and listen to cool podcasts like Uhh Yeah Dude

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
BREAKING: North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un executes podcaster general, citing "liberal horseshit"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
you think anyone has done a podcast with them pooping on the toilet and then peeing on the results?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i dont listen to any podcasts but npr has gotten more right wing over time. not majorly so but it's there

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

even though everything is political these days and i just wanna listen to my comedy and hockey podcasts without having a heaping helping of politics in them, OP still sounds like a whiner

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
This is why i only listen to the Steven Austin Show.

Gimlet and NPR are pretty clear about where their biases lie.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Under trump I was expecting better witch hunts than this :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
*listens to podcast nodding thoughtfully* hmm yeah. I'm hearing some real liberal stuff here. I see where you guys are coming from. Quite liberal indeed.

• Locked thread