Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
Do the "space aliens" need work done? I know they have excellent robots like you but if space is about doing work for weed than i'm all about that and ready to help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot

ask me anything about robots

Manifisto posted:

lol that is a more simple and direct reference than what I was thinking, which was that the black hole was the goatman's hole, and the torus space station was the ring

still good

that would indeed be more elegant

i'm glad you liked it regardless

i will decrypt more short stories if people like them

Arkanomen posted:

Do the "space aliens" need work done? I know they have excellent robots like you but if space is about doing work for weed than i'm all about that and ready to help.

depends

can you handle plutonium? survive in deep space without oxygen? work in deep water for hours at a time?

if so you could be a potential employee of the space aliens. space isn't a right to work state, so we have unions.

bigly chew

no puppet

no puppet

no you're the puppet!
So do the aliens give you good weed or poo poo weed? There's a big difference.

• Locked thread