Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lo carb Lo Pan
Oct 8, 2004

You forgot the 's'

Because it's a poo poo list.Get it?

:cawg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

EugeneJ posted:

op did you ask for a piece of the cake

be honest

C'mon now, be reasonable. I think we all know this portly bastard ate the entire cake and almost certainly the platter it was served upon.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Eat the list, that way they wont' have the names anymore

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Bro, you are going to get killed over your $100 a month in MSG habits. OMG OMG.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
way too much fatshaming itt

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Was it an ancient scroll? Because that would be truly mystifying.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Hide in a giant cake and send yourself to Chinese mafia HQ so you can show them you respect their culture.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Smile. You're on candid camera.

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.

A misanthrope posted:

still better than the goon flop-around-on-the-floor-and-scream style

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
When it becomes time to defend yourself, just remember that even the finest suit of armor has a chink in it.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
At the risk of getting probated I would say just kill you're self and prevent the unknown but it sounds like you're already working on that!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

please tell me what you ordered, every day, for the last 3 years and how much it cost

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I've seen this one. You gotta befriend the wonky old antiques chinese man and notice the staff of the monkey king in the back of his joint. When the triad comes to get you, haul rear end over there and grab the staff. It will transport you to gungfu land where drunken fist master Jackie Chan will almost immediately save you from the celestial warlord's troops, who notice and try to confiscate the staff.

Then you gotta get the staff all the way through to the celestial warlord's palace where he has the monkey king trapped. You can't do this with just jackie chan so you'll need suspicious monk jet lee and gungfu hottie on a quest for revenge to help you out. You'll get your gungfu trained up and jet lee will argue with jackie chan a lot. Montage.

Eventually youll get to the badguy place and the monkey king will help yall kick rear end all over the place. The celestial emperor will offer you a boon once it's all over and you have to take the ruby slippers option of course. Then you get back to our reality and use your stronk as gently caress gungfu and scrappy heart to just utterly annhilate those triad fools. You can even bring falcor back and let him help you beat them all up really bad.

HTH.

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
Story is fake as poo poo: the Chinese mafia leaves secret messages via fortune cookies, not loving cakes.

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
OP if you're frequenting Lee Ho Fook's and tend to order the beef chow mein, the owner's nonsensical story and cold shoulder treatment are perfectly natural reactions.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
The question on everyone's mind: was it the Chinese Buffet Mafia, or Congestive Heart Failure that killed OP?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

butterbar posted:

Op you should buy snd carry a gun from now on

op please see my liberal gun thread for ideas on guns to shoot at the bad chinese people

(im joking pls dont shoot any chinese people)

MrLamo2k1
Dec 11, 2003

The new sheriff in town
jesus man just go to the chinese restaurant across the street. or down the block. gently caress even a small city has like 6 or 7 places

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Get the list and kill everyone else on the list

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Marv Hushman posted:

OP if you're frequenting Lee Ho Fook's and tend to order the beef chow mein, the owner's nonsensical story and cold shoulder treatment are perfectly natural reactions.

Fuckin love Zevon's Werewolves of London!

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I go to my local chinese food place about 2-3 times a week, I'm pretty good friends with the owner. Yesterday I went in for lunch and the owner was acting really weird and standoffish while usually we're on pretty good terms. I asked him what was wrong and eventually he told me to "leave and never come back". I pushed him a little more while I was waiting for my order because he seemed nervous or guilty and he told me that the Chinese mafia in the area have been putting the squeeze or w/e on local businesses and to intimidate them they left a cake outside the shop overnight. Inside the cake was a scroll with a list of all the store's most frequent customers' full names and addresses, and I was near the top of the list.

I am seriously freaking the gently caress out right now and I have no idea what to even do or what my recourse is. I'm a non-violent person and I've never owned any guns but I'm really close to picking up a rifle at Wal-Mart and taking vacation time from work to lay low for a few weeks. Should I go to the police? What could they even do? I'm loving terrified.

My professional opinion is that you need to stop making poo poo up OP.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

ProfessorMurder posted:

Fuckin love Zevon's Werewolves of London!

Send OP lawyers guns and money

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Continue eating there. Knowing there's danger involved will make the food taste so much better.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

That is some weak poo poo there, my man. It wasn't even directed at you, but at the restaurant guy. It might have been a while since I got my last credible death threat, but it was a lot better than yours.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Tell them "Taiwan number one"

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
The most poorly fabricated chinese bullshit outside of dollar general

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

whoflungpoop posted:

The most poorly fabricated chinese bullshit outside of dollar general

lol

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Tell them "Taiwan number one"

What is Taiwan? Did you mean to say "Republic of China"?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

The Human Crouton posted:

fuckin savage

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Not gonna scroll through the whole thread, OP, but did anybody say "The cake is a lie", yet? Because it loving is.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

The Human Crouton posted:

Noice

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ein cooler Typ posted:

way too much fatshaming itt

stop being a pudgy gently caress then fatboy

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm sure you're getting a lot of good advice itt op but I think you should go with your instincts and buy a gun from Walmart and take some vacation time to sit up drinking while you wait for some Asian men to come visit you

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

op hired an asian ladyboy for a long weekend and is just laying some groundwork for an excuse in case anyone sees them entering op's house

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

gotta "lay low down", "hole up", with "weapon primed, lubed and cocked"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Start doing small-time jobs for a street-level thug. Eventually he'll introduce you to his boss, and you can start doing favors for him until he introduces you to HIS boss. Repeat until you're the don.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
become max payne and solve this mafia problem once and for all

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Hook up with the nurse who lives close to the bridge. Life-hack: Banging the nurse ensures that you don't lose your weapons when you gotta go to the hospital.

Then go on a shooting spree, but make sure that you get shot in the end and not arrested, because if the cops get you, they will not only lock you up for an hour or two, but they will take all your guns as well!

Hope that helped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Where exactly do you think they're finding out the names of Chinese restaurant customers? Why does this restaurant have all your information, and how did the "Chinese Mafia" get access to it? Unless you're down in their list as "Steve (enjoys Mongolian Beef)" then you're an idiot who believes dumb poo poo.

• Locked thread