Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please be my friend!!! I"ll suck your dick!?

you ok?

Not gonna say no the bj, tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Mumpy Puffinz?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I used my wish at 1111 that Carmant was dead but it didn't work

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
i dont like the added sci fi explanations of the directors cut but the rearrangement of music is much better so thats why i still prefer the d. cut

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The mad world video had some killer dancing

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Blazing Ownager posted:

Saw this while listening to the retro cyberpunk synth version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiiVD2qN0tk

That's pretty sweet.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Ranma Fan Art posted:

I used my wish at 1111 that Carmant was dead but it didn't work

That's hosed up dude, are you currently seeing a therapist?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96025-qG3C8

Into that void of silence
Where we cry without sound
Where tears roll down, where tears
roll
down
And when your mother's violence
Sends your soul underground
Where tears roll down
where tears roll down

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

In Ghostbuster did Ray really get a blowjob from a ghost or was it just a dream?

20+ years later I still don't know

It was originally supposed to be an actual sex scene, but apparently that wasn't cool. So, they worked it back in a dream sequence.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Donnie darko taught me that if you're gently caress nuts crazy, you might as well listen to the voices in your head.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
...and I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, people didn't know who Tears for Fears was until that movie with Jake Gyllanballs with a guy in an ugly rabbit costume.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Inadequate Areolas posted:

...and I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, people didn't know who Tears for Fears was until that movie with Jake Gyllanballs with a guy in an ugly rabbit costume.

I got into Tears for Fears becuase I heard a cover of "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" and I really liked the lyrics so I binged them on youtube

I discovered they did the original Mad World and I never knew that and it was a big deal and I shouted a lot in my empty apartment.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Inadequate Areolas posted:

actually shout was my favorite song as a kid but Donnie Darko introduced me to some pretty good other 80s bands for sure

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
I had a dvd of donnie darko and watched it once years ago while insanely high so i don't remember much about it. I liked the Head Over Heels scene at the start.

This is one of my favorite TFF songs, also off Big Chair. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY4va_mw3gk
This is a Tegan and Sara cover of Pale Shelter which is excellent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5eLM5Nt_qU (actually iirc it's by some dude named matthew ft. t&s but whatever.)

pants in my pants fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Dec 25, 2016

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
this is a good song and a good band op

im johnny panic and the bible of dreams

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I can feel that little man taking over

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i saw donnie darko once and 'got it' its not really that complicated of a movie its just obtuse

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

nigga crab pollock posted:

i saw donnie darko once and 'got it' its not really that complicated of a movie its just obtuse

the scene where frank told donnie to "suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat" and "welcome to my butthole" were very familiar

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Baller song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Alright, but only cos you asked nicely OP

*Unzips pants, lets sweaty ball sack out*

Enjoy

• Locked thread