Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010
Anime is indeed very bad. Sports are pretty good, I like hanging out with my friends and watching them but I wouldn't watch them by myself. Alone time is masturbating time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
these animes is stone killers

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

horrifying anime man yearns to become literal visage of death

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

What's his forum name??

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

My Man Shran posted:

What's his forum name??

it's....

a misanthrope :twisted:

*cuts you in half with sick green lightsaber

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

this dickhead does awesome butterfly knife tricks out by the bike rack and always trips me when i walk by :mad:

my girlfriend was so impressed by how much his life is like an anime that she joined his harem

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm the insane amount of butter on that toast

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

It was good despite raining one second and being bright and sunny the next. The holes were defended pretty well and the landscape was nice but some of the grass in the tee boxes and greens were struggling as you can see. I made friends with some locals and they took me there. It's like 30 bucks for local islanders and 200 for tourists FYI so let them pay then, pay them back and buy them some beer.

Threw in the only picture from the kabob bar. There was this anime hanging around begging for chicken so I gave him some and he came back with like 5 other animes.

That sounds pretty nice. All the courses near where I live are covered in goose poo poo.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

this dickhead does awesome butterfly knife tricks out by the bike rack and always trips me when i walk by :mad:

my girlfriend was so impressed by how much his life is like an anime that she joined his harem

Sorry bro, you shouldn't have to deal with that.

Fuckin' anime guys stole my girlfriend too man. It's not fair.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Dave_Indeed posted:

Sorry bro, you shouldn't have to deal with that.

Fuckin' anime guys stole my girlfriend too man. It's not fair.

it'll be ok, man. it's not your fault. it's not your fault

:sympathy:

and everyone please remember that animes don't just hurt people

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

:black101: ANIME IS SIN :megadeath:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope