Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
fyad used to call gbs chinatown iirc

also i love chinatowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I had some toxx bet in SAS that I lost and this was the result

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I'm gay

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

FAU did this to me, the cocksucker.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Any more details regarding my user name is doxxing to myself and my familee

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
My name used to be Dovobis. It was broken down from "dovo bis" which means to "Give to" in latin. My computer programming friend taught me with this so I started going by Dovo and nobody understood. But I thought it was a good message so I ran with it.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
It is what my parents call me

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
im cubone

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Partly 3d character modeling partly an oblique masturbation reference :kiddo:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cubone posted:

im cubone

Sorry for your loss

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Originally it was "JIZZ DENOUEMENT" which are words similar to "Cum Climax", a phrase I saw in some lovely thing I can't remember. But it was really funny at the time. I got this one because I was bored of being JIZZ DENOUEMENT and posted in a random name change thread. the mod running it came up with some p good pun names; i feel like this wasn't his best work. but you pays your money and takes your chances.

Fixed for my experience.

edit: Can't really blame FAU though, after dozens of pages for name change requests they well has to be tapped.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 3, 2017

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

thathonkey posted:

a lot of good posters never came back after that may they rest in peace

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
one time i was hella drunk and wanted to change my name and i was so drunk i put my password into the name change thing and chnged my name to my password lol that was dumb

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
ran out of good username ideas

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ah hell i was wondering what happened to JIZZ DENOUEMENT !

i dont like name change threads... it would be cool if they wore off after like a week or two. some of the changes were funny but now i dont know who anyone is.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Shinjobi posted:

Sorry for your loss

Look I appreciate the sentiment, I do, but it's not cool to bring it up

Space Monster
Mar 13, 2009

culture series ship name

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

thathonkey posted:

ah hell i was wondering what happened to JIZZ DENOUEMENT !

i dont like name change threads... it would be cool if they wore off after like a week or two. some of the changes were funny but now i dont know who anyone is.

This made me happy! Thank you, goon.

I kind of agree about the name changes. I usually post in Blizz or TFF threads which have small-enough communities that it kind of is novel but yeah...

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I think mine is pretty self-explanatory.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I think mine is pretty self-explanatory.

lol

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I found SA through GameSpy Arcade, which iirc Lowtax worked for before SA. imo SA has never been better than it is atm. It is a different community, but it has largely changed for the better, and I enjoyed it to begin with.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Mine was given to me when I was accessing the ARPANET in 1976. I was studying the fledgling science of Genetic Engineering. I've used it ever since. Yep, nearly 41 years.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
king crimson song

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I took mine from an old cartoon that played on MTV's Liquid Television a couple decades ago:

http://www.flatblackfilms.com/Flat_Black_Films/Films/Pages/Grinning_Evil_Death.html

RecoomesSexyRear
Jul 18, 2003

just another simpsons reference goony username

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Enfield posted:

i named myself after a bad morltorcycle

this whole time i thought the rifle. i learned a thing from this thread

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

this whole time i thought the rifle. i learned a thing from this thread

I thought he was the Garfield of E/N

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I didn't. I think a mod gave it to me? I don't even watch blurnsball

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I thought it sounded kinda clever
In hindsight it probably doesn't

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
old cat-food commercial

plus the first name of my favorite character from the book The Choirboys.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i like acronyms

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I really like that movie.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hardawn posted:

Haz huge penis

Cubone
May 26, 2011

XMNN posted:

i like acronyms

Xylophone Meat Nice and Neat

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I was high and had a really neat idea for an av but then I fell asleep and forgot what it was. Now I'm just stuck with a silly name.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I honestly don't remember. I think it was a chess related joke or something, because I was really into chess when I was a kid.

Grandmother of Five posted:

I found SA through GameSpy Arcade, which iirc Lowtax worked for before SA. imo SA has never been better than it is atm. It is a different community, but it has largely changed for the better, and I enjoyed it to begin with.

He used to write for Planet Quake, which was one of the first websites I ever went to regularly when I started to use the internet. He was my favorite writer there and when he left I kept wondering what happened to him and then found SA (the front page). I didn't know what an internet forum was at the time and didn't really discover it until I was randomly clicking around the front page one day. :D

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I posted in the name change thread. Not totally sure TBH. I think it's about yogurt?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

I posted in the name change thread. Not totally sure TBH. I think it's about yogurt?

maybe you got an apple-shaped booty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
Spoonerism of Harvey Mushman, the pseudonym Steve McQueen used to enter motorcycle races. On again, off again Cycle Asylum regular who is occasionally revered but mostly reviled.

The av is from a couple of ne'er do wells and is about 60% anti-Harley harrassment, 30% mockery of moto iconography, and 10% unironic patriotism.

• Locked thread