Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Maya Fey posted:

it owns that google decided to force everyone on youtube to use their real name to ensure that being an idiot child online carries a life sentence

uhh?? i know that was the case for a while but they sort-of relented and i've been using my old pre-google+ screen-name a while now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Professor Shark posted:

cock balls gently caress poo poo boogers

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

*shrieks autistically at a video game

*becomes a youtube millionaire

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Casimir Radon posted:

*Watches girl talk about thing I don't care about for half an hour so I can see the top of her boobs.

I still do this.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Wangsbig posted:

gotta say I can't relate to this humor at all. maybe I should spend more time watching and researching teens on the internet, like the OP

what a strange post

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

jesus christ someone who is 13 was born in 2004

they deserve a purple heart for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe