Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

beyoncé should have won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Awesome Welles posted:

Lol. If you live in the US just drive to a state where it's legal buy a bunch and just drive back, just don't be a dumb rear end and don't speed or break any laws and it'll be OK dude

When I was driving through Utah this summer I had a highway patrol dude pull off the median and follow me for 10 miles, I wonder if maybe it was because I have a Colorado plate? Hmmmmmm. I didn't have weed but I was still nervous because I had booze from out of state, which is just as illegal in the great state of Utah..

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I drive to WA to buy pot but its only like 30 miles away but if you live in like Missouri or something CO seems like a long trip! I don't know what states are legal now though but for some places it's probably like a 3 day road trip :sigh:

The feds are going to get you thrown in jail for like 30 years for transporting drugs across state lines duder. And now they have your ip address. The calls are coming from inside the house!!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Pawn 17 posted:

The feds are going to get you thrown in jail for like 30 years for transporting drugs across state lines duder. And now they have your ip address. The calls are coming from inside the house!!

hosed up part is I live close enough to the canadian border that they can do warrantless searches of my computer! MY NAME IS ROBERT STEFANAPOLIS I LIVE ON 17TH STREET OK NSA

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Nolan Arenado posted:

Just keep following me man, you only have to win 1 out of 9 bets at these odds to make money, give me 8 more chances before you give up!

Tell that to my dead cat!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
when are the oscars

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

when are the oscars

In about 364 days, something to look forward to

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

when are the oscars

Your wish came true. Everyone died. There are no more Oscars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Serak posted:

Good. I have (very small amount of) money on Natalie Portman.

Have either of these women been in something that isn't poo poo in the last year?

• Locked thread