Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Yug posted:

Cool transphobia my man, but michelle obama is still ugly as gently caress

What exactly do you expect her to look like? She is a 50+ yo lawyer, not a 20-something supermodel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Sten Freak posted:

:ughh:

E: I will give him OBL's death. He might not have pulled the trigger but he has the cojones to pull the proverbial trigger on the operation.

i wont. that was some deep state poo poo that had been rolling since 2001

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

What exactly do you expect her to look like? She is a 50+ yo lawyer, not a 20-something supermodel.

Did you not see the delusional poster talking about how gorgeous she is? I don't care what the first lady looks like. But she is in fact ugly.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i wouldnt call her ugly but shes the type that your eyes move past without registering

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
What's the deal with the "Michelle Obama's arms" card in Cards Against Humanity, I never quite got that one

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Raider posted:

i wouldnt call her ugly but shes the type that your eyes move past without registering

My eyes register her as ugly and try to move on very quickly

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
My 60 y/o mom thinks Michelle Obama is a man lol

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
thanks to him all my lovely genetic predispositions counting as "existing conditions" wont exclude me from coverage

Tommy_Udo
Apr 16, 2017

Besides making my health care premiums skyrocket with the ACA, I also forgot to thank Obama for ordering 10 times more drone strikes than Bush, dropping an average of 72 bombs a day, assassinating 4 U.S. citizens, having a secret "Kill List", and nurturing the most sophisticated American assassination program since Murder, Inc; which Donald Trump will inherit.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

a bone to pick posted:

I live in America and the ACA made my insurance costs increase by about 40%

If you're having trouble paying your bills because you are poor may I suggest getting on Obamacare. It's designed for low income people like yourself.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I'm very grateful to UAVs and ATCALS development projects careerwise

Plus they save pilot lives, which is important because pilots can be surprisingly hot

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Pawn 17 posted:

luckily, we now have a model as first lady lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
at least the feds mostly looked the other way when weed got legalized.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

at least the feds mostly looked the other way when weed got legalized.

Preach 🙌

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Hey a politics thread, oh look the parade of the same sad pathetic trump supporters. Be loud be heard, have no substance.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Duck and Cover posted:

Be loud be heard, have no substance.

don't sign ur poasts :xd:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
libs bash Andrew Jackson but Obummer drone'd more people than he did really makes you think

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

rezatahs posted:

don't sign ur poasts :xd:

Your still talking about that post? No one cares about that. Sad.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Politics suck. Debates suck. GBS sucks.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I voted for Obama. I wanted him to be a good president, I really did.

I had a feeling I'd been taken for a ride right around the time he accepted the Nobel peace prize. The kind of man who would be deserving of such a prize would never accept it before he'd put in any work.

And then I had to spend eight years being pretty much right. At least, in the arena of him deserving a NPP. I just wanted one person, just one that didn't have an exclusive interest in loving me. Him accepting that prize was like hearing God laughing at the very notion.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Thanks Obama for having social grace composure and personal dignity because America's face is important

America's current face turns dogdick red when hes upset, which he always is cause his skin's so thin that Lowtax modded it, and he says super ignorant or dangerous poo poo all the time and scrunches up his face like he can smell the trapped farts in his soul and is overqualified to embarrass America in public

FisheyStix posted:

I had a feeling I'd been taken for a ride right around the time he accepted the Nobel peace prize. The kind of man who would be deserving of such a prize would never accept it before he'd put in any work.
You dont refuse the Nobel peace prize, that would be rude and weird and controversial and i cant think of any recipient who has since Le Duc Tho, because he was a communist and a BITCH

Kissinger wasnt pleased with his but he accepted it and then donated the prize money to war charity.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Is this one of the psyops he legalised

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
GBS hates black people.

Tommy_Udo
Apr 16, 2017

whoflungpoop posted:

i cant think of any recipient who has since Le Duc Tho, because he was a communist and a BITCH

:cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg:

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Not a big fan of Obama but I did enjoy it when he owned the gently caress out of Hillary Clinton in 2008.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Remember when Obama could have let the capital gains tax revert to pre bush levels by doing absolutely nothing but instead negotiated with Republicans to keep it low in return for nothing? Thanks obama for the record wealth inequality lol

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Obama got choked out on his vacation lmao

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Too much of a nice guy idealist compromiser to realize Republicans and the Military Industrial Complex were pure evil and out to use him

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Duck and Cover posted:

Hey a politics thread, oh look the parade of the same sad pathetic trump supporters. Be loud be heard, have no substance.

so what videogames do you cry about

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Duck and Cover posted:

hot takes itt

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

so what videogames do you cry about

according to his rap sheet, all of them

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

rezatahs posted:

according to his rap sheet, all of them

holy poo poo that's a lot of anger about pixels

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

cda posted:

GBS hates black people.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
GBS hates people

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

GBS hates itself

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
The last time I cried at a videogame was when I found out Pandemic had gotten bought by EA.

Coincidentally Obama killed more civilians IRL during both of his terms than I killed videogame civilians in both of the Mercenaries games.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I miss him because he was handsome and by extension he made Americans look handsome.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
gbs hates

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Sure he promised to have the most transparent and accountable presidency in history, but if he hadn't gone back on his promise we probably wouldn't have got that kickass Rap News where Julian Assange cameos. Thanks Obama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Obama seemed like a chill dude with a good sense of humor and would be ok to hang out with.....but when it comes to his presidency it's hard to look past Obamacare.

Oh, and Michelle :gizz:

• Locked thread