Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should have been the outcome?
OP was rude and committed a serious faux pas!
OP was right and was honorabu, a true socialite
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Malinois posted:

Agreeing with this.

I ain't getting a "coatcheck" vibe from this place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Leave your baglady-esque piles of garbage in the car then

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

The Bananana posted:

I ain't getting a "coatcheck" vibe from this place

Oh yeah, forgot where this happened.

So what were the refreshments: half a case of Boone's Farm, two sleeve of saltines, and a 5 pound block of provel?

batmansdrawers
Jan 1, 2006

Y-Y-Y-Yoda
What is the racial breakdown of all parties concerned, op?

Pirateparty
Apr 12, 2007

Scurvy

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

I probably wouldn't fight them, but id take one for the team and poo poo my own pants right next to the group doing the takeover and make them smell my poo poo until they decide to leave.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why would i coat check my coat when i want to use it to save my seat. What if I had just gone for a piss?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You piss on your seat to mark it as your territory. How loving dumb are you

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

You piss on your seat to mark it as your territory. How loving dumb are you

Im not a high falutin coast dweller so I didnt know. Thats why i made this post.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

eat the rich

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Jastiger posted:

Why would i coat check my coat when i want to use it to save my seat.

you don't get to save your seat

and they say coastals are entitled :rolleyes:

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
they besmirched the OP's honor and he was a big baby about it like a true southerner, good on ya pal

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

During homeroom in 7th grade i got up to take a piss at the bell and left my stuff to come back to, some shithead discarded it and sat there looking to start something so i picked up the texas history textbook and smashed his head with it. He started choking me and i headbutted him and then he fainted. The teacher hated him so he ended up suspended and i got a week of ISS where i read several books and made friends with the iss teacher. Then a year later my baseball team kicked his baseball team's rear end and he cleared the benches when i caught his ball.

What I'm saying is, if you werr still in school and in good with teachers, slyou should throw down totally

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Very intriguing. Allow me to regale you with a tale of my own from middle school

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

basic hitler posted:

so i picked up the texas history textbook and smashed his head with it.

What kind of damage did you expect to do with a post a note with "Aww Hell Yeah!" written on it in crayon?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You are being prosecuted for threatening to beat some people up?

You know, I was going to move to Des Moines before reading this thread. But now I'm not so sure!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pawn 17 posted:

You are being prosecuted for threatening to beat some people up?

You know, I was going to move to Des Moines before reading this thread. But now I'm not so sure!

Terroristic threats

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Blue Train posted:

Very intriguing. Allow me to regale you with a tale of my own from middle school

Lol

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

batmansdrawers posted:

What is the racial breakdown of all parties concerned, op?

He said this took place at the Iowa History Museum. Of course it's 100% white.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Grey posted:

He said this took place at the Iowa History Museum. Of course it's 100% white.

Neither me mor my wife are white. Some really cute latina and asian girls there but mostly white.

I recently learned that my parents actually contacted the authorities and we have an appointment with an investigor tomorrow. I just hope no one gets any jailtime.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Don't drop the soap op

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Frankenstyle posted:

What kind of damage did you expect to do with a post a note with "Aww Hell Yeah!" written on it in crayon?

it was actually one of the thicker/heavier textbooks we had since it was older

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

oldpainless posted:

Sounds like Des Moines is full of lovely people from that story

Jastiger posted:

Was I right to threaten to kick their rear end or were we being rude by "saving a table"? I need to know what my defense is in court tomorrow morning. Thanks Goons.

Sounds like Jastiger fits right in

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jastiger posted:

Neither me mor my wife are white. Some really cute latina and asian girls there but mostly white.

I recently learned that my parents actually contacted the authorities and we have an appointment with an investigor tomorrow. I just hope no one gets any jailtime.

The smart thing is to say, "No comment" to everything. But can the others be relied upon to not snitch, including your wife when grilled mercilessly?

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Jastiger posted:

Investigator?

Anyways never ask questions in GBS if you want a straight answer. Had you said you quietly picked up your belongings and left your seats after the assholes took them over the GBS hivemind would have attached you on that point.

Btw they were assholes.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Piggy Smalls posted:

Anyways never ask questions in GBS if you want a straight answer. Had you said you quietly picked up your belongings and left your seats after the assholes took them over the GBS hivemind would have attached you on that point.

Well yeah, if he had done that it would be a very boring thread and there would be no point in posting it. Also he is Jastiger, he is aggressively wrong almost all the time.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Well yeah, if he had done that it would be a very boring thread and there would be no point in posting it. Also he is Jastiger, he is aggressively wrong almost all the time.

I don't frequent GBS much anymore so if Jastiger is normally a big wiener then gently caress him and his family.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

yeah I eat rear end posted:

You always agree with me Senor rear end, don't try to blow smoke at PIggy.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Piggy Smalls posted:

Btw they were assholes.

They being everyone involved

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
You cannot expect people at a crowded event to not sit there no matter what you put on it silly. Were you all attending the event in rascals as well?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
you should have started a fight. It would have been front page news in Iowa for years. people would be telling their grandchildren about the Great Iwoa History Museum Brawl of 2017

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I once had a similar experience in a gas station bathroom.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Why didn't you just poo poo yourself like always OP? loving hell, do I have to think of everything!?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
you're all in the wrong; sorry.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Y'know Jas, the answer will involve poo poo. this is GBS.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
you were in the right depending on how long you left the table but you're a serious bitch boy for not just decking the largest male of their group

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

When did jastiger become three olives?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Might makes Right. They took the seats, you lost the seats.

what I'm saying is, you should have been prepared to spill blood and let God sort it out.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pls dont impose religion on me

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Have you and your family been grilled by the dicks yet, champ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Sounds like the carpetbaggers became the carpetbaggees. :rolleyes:

• Locked thread