Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All violence is wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

convict monkey, ghetto trash :thunk:

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Percelus posted:

convict monkey :thunk:

Australian, retard

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

walgreenslatino posted:

Australian, retard

even if that were the case it still doesn't explain away ghetto trash :thunk:

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

Percelus posted:

even if that were the case it still doesn't explain away ghetto trash :thunk:

Would poor pieces of poo poo be less offensive to you?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

f_c_ posted:

Would poor pieces of poo poo be less offensive to you?

ya because poor pieces of poo poo isn't racist dog whistling, just class elitism

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

people upset about me calling out the use of ghetto trash be all like

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

I think its racist to assume ghetto means blacks live there, It could be a poor of many degenerate races.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

f_c_ posted:

I think its racist to assume ghetto means blacks live there, It could be a poor of many degenerate races.

funny i never mentioned black people, you are just familiar enough with the term ghetto trash to know that's who it refers to :thunk:

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

I assumed it was a Jewish ghetto since its a uzi

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

The black-people equivalent of trailer-trash.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Percelus posted:

funny i never mentioned black people, you are just familiar enough with the term ghetto trash to know that's who it refers to :thunk:

Oh, those whites are so clever with their rumplelstiltstkin logic!

Former DILF posted:

I'm the PSL

I would hope so, DILFs usually have some nice penis sucking lips. :dong:

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

The NRA must be so happy right now. They'll be able to point to this for years as proof of their "the only solution to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" line.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

DoctorStrangelove posted:

The black-people equivalent of trailer-trash.

Can't Black people be trailer trash?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Also someone update us: i the video out yet? I want to see the video

:same: Haven't found it yet.

Why did the suspect shoot the Judge? Well this may illuminate that question.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wounded-steubenville-judge-oversaw-shooting-suspects-lawsuit/

quote:

STEUBENVILLE, Ohio — Records show an Ohio judge shot and wounded outside his courthouse was overseeing a wrongful-death lawsuit filed by the man suspected of shooting him.

Authorities say suspect Nathaniel Richmond was fatally shot by the judge's bailiff during the Monday altercation. The judge also fired several shots.

Jefferson County Judge Joseph Bruzzese Jr. underwent emergency surgery after the shooting and is expected to survive.

Bruzzese, 65, was overseeing a wrongful-death case that Richmond filed against a housing authority over a fire that killed Richmond's mother and his 2-year-old nephew.

A hearing on a motion by the Jefferson Metropolitan Housing Authority to dismiss punitive damages claims was set for Aug. 28. Attorneys for the agency declined to comment Monday. Messages were left for Richmond's attorneys in the lawsuit.

Richmond was the 51-year-old father of a Steubenville High School football player convicted of rape in 2013.

Ma'Lik Richmond served about 10 months in a juvenile lockup after being convicted with another Steubenville High School football player of raping a 16-year-old girl during an alcohol-fueled party in 2012. A prosecutor said authorities aren't aware of a connection between the rape case and the shooting. A visiting judge from Hamilton County and not Bruzzese handled the vast majority of the Steubenville rape case.

Court records show Richmond filed the lawsuit against the Jefferson County Metropolitan Housing Authority in April. Bruzzese was overseeing the case. A hearing on a motion by the housing authority to dismiss punitive damages claims was set for Aug. 28.

The shooting happened about four hours after Richmond was warned about his headlights during a traffic stop, The Intelligencer and Wheeling News-Register in nearby West Virginia reported.

Richmond arrived at a neighboring bank a short while before the shooting, left, then returned and walked quickly toward the judge from a parked car and fired, and the judge returned fire, said Jefferson County Sheriff Fred Abdalla.

Surveillance video captured the scene in Steubenville in eastern Ohio, Abdalla said.

Court records show Richmond was arrested in April 2016 on charges of driving-under-the-influence and driving with expired plates, with the DUI charge ultimately downgraded to reckless operation. Several years ago he was arrested on various domestic violence and assault charges, court records show.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Can't Black people be trailer trash?

Theoretically, yes. Theoretically white people can be ghetto trash. But poor whites stereo-typically live in trailer parks and poor blacks in housing projects.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Helical Nightmares posted:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wounded-steubenville-judge-oversaw-shooting-suspects-lawsuit/

It's like in The Guild where if someone snitches on me and I have to go to trial I just either kill the witness or the magistrate and that is enough to gum up the works and get me off.

Except real life is not like that lol.

e: Well to be fair in the Guild that only works if you have a mob of criminals roaming the streets so maybe it is like that and this dude just didn't go deep enough.

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Theoretically, yes. Theoretically white people can be ghetto trash. But poor whites stereo-typically live in trailer parks and poor blacks in housing projects.

And they both keep judges gainfully employed.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

ballistics statistics posted:

The NRA must be so happy right now. They'll be able to point to this for years as proof of their "the only solution to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" line.

People shoot their assailants all the time

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Defiance Industries posted:

So this judge got ambushed outside the courthouse and had to have a gunfight with the dude himself? Is the decay of society in Ohio so bad that they can't scare up an actual cop at a loving courthouse?

Gunfights can last just seconds. It would take that long for the cop to put down his donut and get up out of his chair

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

walgreenslatino posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dgu/

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Well that kinda changes things a bit

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Dude just didn't care anymore. In his eyes, the courts just hosed him over in almost every part of his life.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Over There posted:

you know after shooting and killing another human being I really doubt that

lmao

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Percelus posted:

convict monkey, ghetto trash :thunk:

people who are really into guns are also usually closet racists

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
Good.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

walgreenslatino posted:

If it's not reported on CNN then it didn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move