Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tyson Tomko posted:

Yeah. I'm pretty sure no face is way worse than ugly and even worse than burn victim face.

Nah because if you had no face its no worse than having a visibly ugly face. You have zero face, as opposed to negative face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
No face < a little face < Ugly face < That Pig Image

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

FisheyStix posted:

No face < a little face < Ugly face < That Pig Image

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Tyson Tomko posted:

Yeah. I'm pretty sure no face is way worse than ugly and even worse than burn victim face.

I dunno man. I think Enfield looks a lot better than the folks that go on TV after they get their faces ripped off by chimps

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Let me ask you all something:

If you had no arms and no legs, which you be afraid of losing a limb? Of course not because they already gone.

Same goes for if you have no eyes: do you fear going blind? thats a dumb question, right?

So if you are ugly, you wont fear losing your face to chimp attack or acid or car fire because it wont ruin anything. Except maybe eyesight and your ability to smell.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Yeah I'm sexy tell me about it. I'd love to be "one of the guys" and bang ugly people all day long but I have this incredible face and body so I got really good at music so I could communicate my pain to a bunch of ugly rear end motherfuckers instead

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Star posted:

Let me ask you all something:

If you had no arms and no legs, which you be afraid of losing a limb? Of course not because they already gone.

Same goes for if you have no eyes: do you fear going blind? thats a dumb question, right?

So if you are ugly, you wont fear losing your face to chimp attack or acid or car fire because it wont ruin anything. Except maybe eyesight and your ability to smell.

Lemme ask you: If you had no brains would you be afraid to sound stupid?

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Oh poo poo I was honest just then fffff

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
pick posts nudes

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Spinster posted:

Lmao

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Spinster posted:

Course not. If i was already stupid, i wouldnt fear becoming stupid. Like if i got brain damage and became special. No worse than my situation before, except now i have an excuse to poo poo my pants and drool.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

nextlevelstart posted:

Yeah I'm sexy tell me about it. I'd love to be "one of the guys" and bang ugly people all day long but I have this incredible face and body so I got really good at music so I could communicate my pain to a bunch of ugly rear end motherfuckers instead

lol how does it feel to be an ever present part of Pick's subconscious mind

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

FisheyStix posted:

lol how does it feel to be an ever present part of Pick's subconscious mind

Im gay

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What's worse, being ugly by birthrite or becoming ugly later in life due to a disfiguring accident? Like crashing your car into a chimp enclosure and getting your face ripped off or something.

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHHv4u8Vomw

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Oh god she'll think you're a jerk :(

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Pick posted:

like all you have to do to be incredibly frustrating to people in gbs and infamous for your obnoxious shitposting is to listen to what normal people say, and then say that, but here

can confirm

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
I am but a shitposting neophyte, i shall take this advice under consideration.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

can confirm

People that post in GBS are normal. I live with an epileptic man with brain damage, a vet with ptsd and a 19 year old that loves led Zeppelin. So what the heck is normal anyway

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Normal is waking up everyday ready to die

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

nextlevelstart posted:

People that post in GBS are normal. I live with an epileptic man with brain damage, a vet with ptsd and a 19 year old that loves led Zeppelin. So what the heck is normal anyway

To love Led Zeppelin is to be human. :love:

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Normal is your best friend loving your girlfriend and thinking he's really cool because of that

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Being alive kicks so much rear end dude

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

People expect so much from beautiful people, but they're ok if ugly people suck. Like, they're comfortable with that. Heck, they'd prefer ugly people be unsuccessful. So there's not a lot of pressure, and if you do succeed, people are really impressed. If you're beautiful and unsuccessful people are like, drat, what the gently caress happened there? But if you're beautiful and successful people are all like, yeah, makes sense.

And no one evaluates you for who you ARE, instead they just think you're good because you look good. They never even bother trying to uncover the cruel and spiteful person you are on the inside.

\ "even if I were a serial killer, people would just think that was hot. they'd never stop and think, hey, this woman is a really horrible person. she is dangerous, and society would be better off without her "

This is what r/Incel pretends that Stacies believe.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
White people are gross

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the reality is that ugliness and beauty are one in the same. Everything is a part of the same cosmic whole and everything is a part of everything else. So the boundaries and divisions between different objects and concepts are arbitrary. So you can be ugly and beautiful at the same time.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

fruit on the bottom posted:

This is what r/Incel pretends that Stacies believe.

WELL WHY NOT IF I CAN'T HAVE HUGH THEN I'LL JUST BE A BIG OL BITCH

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Blue Star posted:

the reality is that ugliness and beauty are one in the same. Everything is a part of the same cosmic whole and everything is a part of everything else. So the boundaries and divisions between different objects and concepts are arbitrary. So you can be ugly and beautiful at the same time.

*gestures over here* THESE apes are good looking *gestures over there* THESE apes are bad looking

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

*gestures over here* THESE apes are good looking *gestures over there* THESE apes are bad looking

But who is the one who is gesturing? And who is the one who sees ugliness or beauty? Who is it? WHAT is it? Thats the question.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Blue Star posted:

But who is the one who is gesturing? And who is the one who sees ugliness or beauty? Who is it? WHAT is it? Thats the question.

it's me. i am the one gesturing. i thought that was super clear by my anime roleplaying asterisks

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*makes kawaii face*

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
We all got the cosmic hole blues

Oh poo poo time to write another song

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

it's me. i am the one gesturing. i thought that was super clear by my anime roleplaying asterisks

I am you. And you are me. We are also both all of the posters in this thread and on these forums. And indeed all beings in the universe. All of our eyes and faces are the same. All of our butts and farts are identical. My poops are all y'alls poops, y'alls poops is my poops. We also have the same hair, the same noses, the same boobs, the same teeth, the same vaginas, the same skin, the same ears, the same hands, the same feet, the same dick and balls.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Posting in a Skylark thread!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
having sex is pointless unless the other person is weird, otherwise you might as well have had sex with someone else

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Pick posted:

having sex is pointless unless the other person is weird, otherwise you might as well have had sex with someone else

loving sex weirds. purge them all sex is just a distraction from the true meaning of life: meatloaf and nachos

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Having sex is pointless because we're all the same person, genius. It's masturbation. :rolleyes:

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
I am also posting in this thread started by forums user Pick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Anyway, if you're pretty, then people also point to you when you get old and they're like "HA HA" even if you'd actually been a nice person, people just like seeing you suffer or think you're suffering, just because you were pretty once, even if they didn't know you. drat.

• Locked thread