Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Repo Man posted:

Auntie Semites sister.

auntie disestablishment aryanism

new band name calling it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

call to action posted:

Yeah ok buddy. Are we SURE that dylann roof had any connection to white supremacy groups??
well point of fact he didnt, have any "connection" aside from posting on stormfront and flashing gang signs in selfies

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gazpacho posted:

well point of fact he didnt, have any "connection" aside from posting on stormfront and flashing gang signs in selfies

gotta agree. they guy talks like a nazi online he's prolly a nazi

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I don't really see any mention of this "Antifa" thing you're driving a wedge about here, sorry OP

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

the black husserl posted:

Breaking news: The shooter wasn't a black african antifa, he was a trump supporting white redneck nazi 311 fan. Thanks for the fake news OP

was he? i genuinly curious.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
just because someone represents white thug life in his own head doesn't make him part of any organization

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gazpacho posted:

just because someone represents white thug life in his own head doesn't make him part of any organization

he probably will join the Proud Boys tho

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

hey call to action he isn't apart of any antifa groups

love how you're trying to turn this into a fascism vs anti-fascism you stupid loving piece of garbage

Blahsmack fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Oct 1, 2017

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blahsmack posted:

love how you're trying to turn this into a fascism vs anti-fascism you stupid loving piece of garbage

I am honestly and truly trying to turn you all into anti-fascists

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

antifascism owns and while i dont like to tell people what to do, i must insist you reject fascism in all its forms

"Michel Foucault“ posted:

The strategic adversary is fascism... the fascism in us all, in our heads and in our everyday behavior, the fascism that causes us to love power, to desire the very thing that dominates and exploits us.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

but Former DILF, that means I must resist your call to fascist antifascism, which makes me a fascist but then i'd be listening to you, so that would make me antifascist but that means i'd have to reject fascism and become fascist and then

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he probably will join the Proud Boys tho

I 100% believe that Proud Boys doing "jump ins" while shouting breakfast cereal names is the stupidest thing on this planet and I hope Gavin mcinnes gets maced every day of his life

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am honestly and truly trying to turn you all into anti-fascists

I've been anti fascist since I learned WW-2 history as a kid back in the seventies. Doesn't mean I would ever have anything to do with antifa, or support their extremist idiocy.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Repo Man posted:

I've been anti fascist since I learned WW-2 history as a kid back in the seventies. Doesn't mean I would ever have anything to do with antifa, or support their extremist idiocy.

you should stand up and salute their lack of flags because they're putting their lives on the line to protect you and your family

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

you'd think callto action would at least try to link him to black nationalism or black lives matter movement sort of like the dallas shooter instead of trying to be a giant dumb gently caress

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

"Motive[edit]
Chief Brown said that Johnson, who was black, was upset about recent police shootings and the Black Lives Matter movement, and "stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers."[6][7] A friend and former coworker of Johnson's described him as "always [being] distrustful of the police."[63] Another former coworker said he seemed "very affected" by recent police shootings of black men.[66] A friend said that Johnson had anger management problems and would repeatedly watch video of the 1991 beating of Rodney King by police officers.[87]
Investigators found no ties between Johnson and international terrorist or domestic extremist groups.[68]
An investigation into his online activities uncovered his interest in black nationalist groups.[77] The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and news outlets reported that Johnson "liked" the Facebook pages of black nationalist organizations such as the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), Nation of Islam, and Black Riders Liberation Army, three groups which are listed by the SPLC as hate groups."

Blahsmack fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Oct 1, 2017

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

Blahsmack posted:

3/10 should have linked it to BLM instead IMO

E: ^^^A more effort version of this post

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Repo Man posted:

dude, punching nazis isn't extreme. It's how life should be

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
did u know antifa was made around the same time as the nazis?

pretty suspicious if u aask me .......

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

call to action posted:

Yeah ok buddy. Are we SURE that dylann roof had any connection to white supremacy groups?? was he a REAL nazi?

youre a loving retard

do some basic easy rear end research with google or wikipedia you loving dumb gently caress

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

"Three days after the shooting, a website titled The Last Rhodesian was discovered and later confirmed by officials to be owned by Roof. The website contained photos of Roof posing with symbols of white supremacy and neo-Nazism, along with a manifesto in which he outlined his views toward blacks, among other peoples. He also claimed in the manifesto to have developed his white supremacist views after reading about the 2012 shooting of Trayvon Martin and "black-on-white crime."

so you're either too loving stupid to do what i just did or you didn't want to put in the minimal amount of effort to search for these things either way gently caress you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

did u know antifa was made around the same time as the nazis?

pretty suspicious if u aask me .......

:thunk:

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Tell you what - if you get a chance to punch a murderous dictator, go for it. Some jackass chanting "Build the wall!"? Not so much.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Repo Man posted:

Tell you what - if you get a chance to punch a murderous dictator, go for it. Some jackass chanting "Build the wall!"? Not so much.

what if the jackass chanting build the wall is in control of a country?

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

I just punch the empty air in front of me non stop all day long in hopes that i hit a nazi with cloaking tech

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blahsmack posted:

I just punch the empty air in front of me non stop all day long in hopes that i hit a nazi with cloaking tech

wolfenstien has taught you well

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Two things, goons:

1.) The "white supremacist" who ran over that lady in Charlottesville was just minding his own business until "ANTIFA" smashed his windshield with a huge phallus, sending him into a panic.

2.) EAT PUSSY

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

i no longer work out to look good or get laid

i only work out so i can punch nazis

when i do brag about it to women i demonstrate for them by punching them in the face

(im still struggling with my misogyny guess we cant all perfect after all and besides what if that woman is a nazi haven't you seen that indiana jones movie?")

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blahsmack posted:

i no longer work out to look good or get laid

i only work out so i can punch nazis

when i do brag about it to women i demonstrate for them by punching them in the face

(im still struggling with my misogyny guess we cant all perfect after all and besides what if that woman is a nazi haven't you seen that indiana jones movie?")

always be on gaurd

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what if the jackass chanting build the wall is in control of a country?

What we need to work toward is achieving the goal of a political system where the group who can field the toughest street mobs wins control of everything.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Repo Man posted:

What we need to work toward is achieving the goal of a political system where the group who can field the toughest street mobs wins control of everything.

so a political system based on "The Warriors"
I'm down

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

so a political system based on "The Warriors"
I'm down

I had a different movie in mind.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Repo Man posted:

I had a different movie in mind.

they all died in a war that was unrelated. makes sense

Sensual Simian
Jun 7, 2004

summer jorts
Donald Trump is a furry.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Sensual Simian posted:

Donald Trump is a furry.

Tell it like it is have a nice day amen molon labe oorah sic semper tyrannis!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sensual Simian posted:

Donald Trump is a furry.

punching furries is not ok
they probably will not feel it

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
It's pretty weird that the OP is openly working to recruit brownshirts in GBS with the 'race-realist' equivalent of a Nigerian prince scam.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

It's pretty weird that the OP is openly working to recruit brownshirts in GBS with the 'race-realist' equivalent of a Nigerian prince scam.

no it isn't this poo poo has been going on since the red pill became a thing.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Guy is obviously cool, and on the level. A real stand-up person, I have no doubt.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

theses are the only pills im willing to take they are not red

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJbEdxMJ_v4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005
https://www.revealnews.org/episodes/street-fight-a-new-wave-of-political-violence/

• Locked thread