Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
At least one of them was rich, blonde, pretty, and smart (at least that’s what she loved to tell anyone within earshot). Last I heard though she fell for some autistic dude who kept making GBS threads on the gifts she bought for him and went so far as to sleep under a truck to get away from her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Foreskin Problems posted:

I went to an all-boys school :smith:

username

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

Weird, there used to be this friendsreunited website that they all signed up on instead of facebook. So they are slowly trickling over and adding me as they find me.

There is a large range of things that happened to the cute girls in my school (UK in the 80's). Some of those cute characteristics that they had when they were teens didn't translate into being hot adults, what with features maturing etc, while the awkward ones that are now in their 40's are turning into quite attractive older ladies.

I moved to the US in the late 90's, so currently my friends from highschool's posts consist of a lot of passive aggressive posts that I have no idea what or who these people are talking about. I have hidden quite a few from my timeline just due to the fact that there is zero context in anything they post. Or when I finally figure out that they are talking about a lovely British soap opera or toxic exes.

Where they are in life: Well most are divorced and living within 30 miles of where they grew up slowly becoming their parents. Loads of dead ones, a few have dead kids too now, which utterly sucks the fun out of a good portion of any social media. Brain cancer, amputations and mutilations are common in my home town for some reason. The ones that escaped the gravitational pull of the lovely East Midlands where I grew up are doing great though.

As far as a victory dance. I went back to my home town for a couple of weeks to visit when I was like 23, went out with some of my buddies in town. Ended up bumping into literally everyone's crush in a club while in a MDMA haze, which was great as she was equally dosed. She made such a big deal that I was there and told me how much she missed me (sat next to her in Physics for 3 years) asked me why I never made a move on her. That night I got to go home with the girl who was voted "sexiest girl" and have hours of exctasy fueled sex.

Confidence booster, I would visit my home town realizing that I looked better in my mid-twenties than I ever looked in HS and started hooking up with the girls from highschool that were too good for me back then. I would recommend that kind of vindication to anyone.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Most of them are doing pretty good raising my kids with their white husbands

Dude, you're going to get shot.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Neutrino posted:

They tried to summon Jack the Ripper back from the dead by trying to axe-murder a horny guy. True story.

Ok, now you KNOW that we can't let you off that easily...

Bait.... taken.

Now... SPILL!

:allears:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

At least one dead from her drunk driver bf getting in an accident

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

nice try, pick

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
The popular girl who I had a crush on has her doctorate in psychology. I have no clue about the others, but most of them seem to be married with kids and happily posting on Facebook about it. Good for them. I hope they do well in life. I have an overweight cat.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

she's got over 6000 hours in Dota 2, i know that much

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I literally have no idea OP.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Arrhythmia posted:

I literally have no idea OP.

I metaphorically have no idea, OP.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
This one super religious catholic girl went to Texas Tech and I heard she got a train ran on her and ended up getting pregnant.

Last thing I heard she aborted the baby and went to Texas A&M College Station.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
She kicked rear end in college, won some prestigious awards, now she's married and has a family. Seems happy, nice facebook posts. We chatted nicely at the class reunion.

She was always super awesome and I'm happy for her.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I still string them along 15 years later, OP

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
Jesus christ how old are you people?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i'm 28 and i skew young, a lot of these fuckers are in their 30s and 40s, and there's a 70 year old man modding us i think

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Magius1337est posted:

Jesus christ how old are you people?

Dude this forum has been around from 1999. I'm 26 but I don't know what you're expecting lol

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I just searched like a dozen of them, and almost all of them are either an attorney, a P.A., or they have some generic self-employed gig like dog training.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The only popular girl who really comes to mind I went to school with all the way K-12. She is or was involved with one of those cosmetic MLM companies which seems strange to me since her parents are rich and she should know better. Her social media profile was full of sales hype about the lifestyle this has afforded her. She's also a booth babe or something like that for outdoors shows.

Her younger brother interned at the company my mom works for. She was really surprised that he turned out to be nice, smart, and hard working. In contrast to what her and her parents are like.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I cant even think who the popular girls were. Maybe it was me?

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Three Olives posted:

Married a guy from another old money family that works in finance, moved to Greenwich Ct and is a socialite.

Nice, that's basically my dream job, only I stay in and see nobody ever.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
The one that I'm still in touch with is a super depressed social worker. Still pretty on the outside, but just totally dead on the inside.

I don't know what she was expecting in that line of work.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
honestly, I think I know a handful of people from my highschool? gently caress knows, they all got kids except me tho

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SniperWoreConverse posted:

honestly, I think I know a handful of people from my highschool? gently caress knows, they all got kids except me tho

I was gonna say "pay me $50 and I'll put a baby in you" but that's really only funny if you're a dude so... if you're a dude pay me $50 and I'll put a baby in you

If you're a woman we're gonna have to go through some contracts and stuff and it's gonna cost way more

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I don't want a baby tho

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I don't want a baby tho

oh. can i borrow $50 then

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
My parents made me go to therapy sessions because I openly hated so many of the kids at my UK school, this just made me not talk about school at home anymore.

Meanwhile years later on Facebook, those same kids are the most unpleasant pig poo poo ignorant right wing morons I have ever seen. I swear to god one of them posted about some new school policy and went “why would she need to read at home? thats what schools for” Really grown as a person that one.

ButtHate
Sep 26, 2007
Dont know, but I hope they love their life now as I love mine

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Aesop Poprock posted:

oh. can i borrow $50 then

depends on what your gonna leave as collateral

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Not sure OP. UK school so we didn't so much have miss popular girls.

The one I had a crush on went to London for Uni, then basically seemed to disappear off the face of the Earth. No Facebook, no Linkedin, nothing. Bit unusual as the social links through high school means I can find pretty much everyone from the same year of, but she's completely gone. Starting to think she might have died.

The most popular/pretty one didn't achieve much - worked in a pharmacy still in the town 10 years later. Last I heard through the family grapevine, she managed to gently caress up a heart prescription so bad she almost killed someone, so I gather she was sacked.

Other smart girl went super duper anorexic before it was popular, then was hospitalized for ages. Not sure what happened after that.

Happier news is that one of the nice popular girls married one of my friends from high school.

Other than that don't know much else, I moved out of my home town ages ago.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
The most popular one slept her way to the top and is now rich and somewhat famous, but still a bitch.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Rambling Robot posted:

The most popular one slept her way to the top and is now rich and somewhat famous, but still a bitch.

I'm gonna take a stab at this:

You went to high school in Ocean Shores, Washington in the late 2000s-early 2010s.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
All seem married, happy and settling down. I never knew any horrible people, so good for them I guess.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I don't think I knew who the popular people were in my high school while I going

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

basic hitler posted:

graduating class was like 1500 people. Nobody had a plurality. Nobody even gave a poo poo about the sports teams. It was all insular and it was cool to basically have a highschool that did not function at all like a lovely movie.

Same, I had no idea who "the popular girls" were or if such a clique even existed.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

FaradayCage posted:

I'm gonna take a stab at this:

You went to high school in Ocean Shores, Washington in the late 2000s-early 2010s.

Nope, I guess we all know a person like this. I mean, some people did go to high school with Lena Dunham, though she probably went to a spoiled bitch private school in Manhattan.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I have no idea cause I got the gently caress out of that lovely ghetto right after high school and I never once looked back. They're probably crack hookers by now.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Haven't got the slightest loving idea, OP.

I dont use facebook. I dont know any of this poo poo. And it rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i have no idea and i like it that way

• Locked thread