Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

That's the argument, and it's technically correct which is likely part of the reason the ball of human smegma is allowed to walk around society, but even if that argument could be sealed and notarized by God, Zeus, and Lowtax at a public summit and codified for all time... the officer was still showing lovely antagonistic behavior and deviating from standard procedure in a manner that facilitated the shooting along with public documentation of an attitude towards firearms that is flippant at best and mentally bent at worst. At the very least he shouldn't be an officer, have his license to ever bear arms again revoked, and a year or five in the penal system probably wouldn't hurt.

if i could jerk off to a post it would look like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

That's the argument, and it's technically correct which is likely part of the reason the ball of human smegma is allowed to walk around society, but even if that argument could be sealed and notarized by God, Zeus, and Lowtax at a public summit and codified for all time... the officer was still showing lovely antagonistic behavior and deviating from standard procedure in a manner that facilitated the shooting along with public documentation of an attitude towards firearms that is flippant at best and mentally bent at worst. At the very least he shouldn't be an officer, have his license to ever bear arms again revoked, and a year or five in the penal system probably wouldn't hurt.

ya, i've never seen or heard of making someone crawl to you on all fours. if they are laying down with their hands on their head someone else swings in and cuffs them or whatever

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

He absolutely escalated the situation and made things worse. Police need better training to defuse situations.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Cop should listen to protocol!

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

He absolutely escalated the situation and made things worse. Police need better training to defuse situations.

That's why the cop should pay with time being spent behind bars, preferably more than 20 years.

Thanks.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Reaching anywhere near your waist in front of a cop will result in death. Small children know this. And you gotta admit the way he awkwardly drags himself across the floor looks dumb as gently caress, like you just instinctively snicker when you see it

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Poetic Justice posted:

The cop is a psychopath and mentally ill

cop training will never improve

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
One of my first memories was of a cop coming to our house and threatening to shoot our dog in front of me.

Being a police officer is a crime against the people in itself and in a just world being one should make you terrified of being dragged from your home and executed in front of your family for treason.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Sintax posted:

cops are psychopaths and mentally ill

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

KomodoWagon posted:

Reaching anywhere near your waist in front of a cop will result in death. Small children know this. And you gotta admit the way he awkwardly drags himself across the floor looks dumb as gently caress, like you just instinctively snicker when you see it

what small children have you asked about this

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

KomodoWagon posted:

lmao. you are one broken person

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
KomodoWagon, I nominate you to do the #DanielShaver challenge as well. I look forward to your successful completion, or grisly murder!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
imo this cop should be fired....... out of a cannon!!!

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Sintax posted:

imo this cop should be fired....... out of a cannon!!!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

He was clearly sobbing and begging for his life as a tactical distraction while he reached towards his waistband to execute a roll and quickly fire off a succession of headshots to the like five officers with there rifles trained on him

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Sintax posted:

The cop is a psychopath and mentally ill

cop training will never improve

I don't think that, I think it is just as likely that the officer was scared because of improper training.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

KomodoWagon posted:

is your uncle a cop you stupid gently caress? bet you miss his veiny dick too. how many times did he try jerking off your pathetic dick?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Jesus Christ. Just from the way the cop was talking throughout the video he was looking for a reason to shoot him. I almost expected him to shoot the guy for accidentally crossing his right foot over instead of his left foot.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Can't ignore the way it was handled from the beginning of the recording. The officer wearing the camera is heard arguing with another officer after he called clear. This fatality was the direct result of miscommunication and poor decision-making from the recording officer. You can't call the shots and be free from blame! There need to be serious repercussions from these actions and those like it, or the American people will continue to lose trust in one of their most basic civil foundations!

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016

Poetic Justice posted:

I don't think that, I think it is just as likely that the officer was scared because of improper training.

He had "You're hosed" etched into his gun. It goes beyond poor training.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Shampy posted:

is your uncle a cop you stupid gently caress? bet you miss his veiny dick too. how many times did he try jerking off your pathetic dick?

Did you miss the part where I explained I wasn't defending or justifying the cop's actions? It's just a funny video. This place is for comedy. Chill out.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Listen y'all, I better not catch you breathing. If I see any of you take a breather, I'm going to pump you so full of lead and I'm going to cum all over

:cumpolice:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Tolkien minority posted:

He was clearly sobbing and begging for his life as a tactical distraction while he reached towards his waistband to execute a roll and quickly fire off a succession of headshots to the like five officers with there rifles trained on him
In a perfect world he actually pulled a gun from his waistband then did a series of lightning-fast gun-kata moves mixed with fat-ninja aerobatics, leaving all cops nearby dead within seconds, finishing with the matrix pose

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

KomodoWagon posted:

Did you miss the part where I explained I wasn't defending or justifying the cop's actions? It's just a funny video. This place is for comedy. Chill out.

just because you say preface something with "I'm not racist but..." doesn't make the comment not wrong or racist

get hosed

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

RobotDogPolice posted:

He had "You're hosed" etched into his gun. It goes beyond poor training.

The officer is 5'8'' which probably explains things better than anything else ever could

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lmao how is this real.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

KomodoWagon posted:

Lmao. Just because you “explained it” doesn’t mean that you aren’t doing just that.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Shampy posted:

just because you say preface something with "I'm not racist but..." doesn't make the comment not wrong or racist

get hosed

"This cop is guilty of murder, but it did look funny" isn't the same as "this cop is not guilty of murder"

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Poetic Justice posted:

yeah because the people doing the training are also corrupt psychopaths

cop training is about an hour of "just fuckin shoot poo poo", which they are fine with because they only became cops to kill people anyway

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

lmao how is this real.
same way this is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Sintax posted:

america is stupid and americans are stupid

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

I'm a tall brown guy, do you think they would take the few extra minutes to gently caress with me before shooting or would they just kill me

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016

KomodoWagon posted:

"This cop is guilty of murder, but it did look funny" isn't the same as "this cop is not guilty of murder"

It still makes you a douche though.

RobotDogPolice fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Dec 9, 2017

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

KomodoWagon posted:

Lmfao

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

KomodoWagon posted:

:thunk:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Like, if someone pumped Bono full of lead and I said Bono was always an rear end in a top hat that wouldn't mean I think the murderer shouldn't be punished

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Of course this poo poo happened in Maricopa County

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
This guy getting executed is hilarious and some epic win

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dangerous Minority posted:

I'm a tall brown guy, do you think they would take the few extra minutes to gently caress with me before shooting or would they just kill me

I'm sorry friend but they'd shoot you immediately

After all the body cams "malfunctioned" of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

a new study bible! posted:

Of course this poo poo happened in Maricopa County
It makes me feel a little better that it happened in a place with systematic over-policing. Like it was actually an avoidable outcome of a problem people tried to fix

• Locked thread