Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
*grunts and strains for 29 minutes* Ok I am ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Lumpen posted:

*grunts and strains for 29 minutes* Ok I am ready.

I'm so excited. Can you put a cult in this game?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Eh, fine. In.

New meta continues, yadda yadda.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
We're full up! I'm working on setup, I'll be done before the end of today.

I have put a giant image in this post so that you will read it.

DBZ Mafia has a fair number of new players as well as players returning from long hiatuses.

To that extent I am going to ask as moderator for people to please be patient and nice with each other. I won't directly intervene unless I think something that's against the spirit of the game is happening, however, it's in our interest as mafia players to have new blood and welcome them to our community.

For new players. Mafia is a game about reading people's emotions. It is couched in understanding how people react to different provocations. People in the thread may say things you find harsh. That's in the spirit of the game. What's important is that after the game we all let everything go, sit down and laugh with each other about it. If you're feeling stressed out, walk away. If you're still feeling out of it, feel free to talk things through with me. I'm available through your character sheets as well as through discord. If you still feel bad, feel free to ask for a replacement or to quit out. The game is meant to be fun, if it's not fun for you then that should be it.

There is a 10 postcount minimum. Please be aware of it.

I require that EVERYONE in game join this discord server: https://discord.gg/zKTe2NM

When you join, please post here with your discord ID so I can assign you the correct permissions

The server should be entirely blank when you find it. For many of you, this is how it will remain until the game ends or you die. But it is a practical method of dealing with out of thread communication.

Your Role PM

Your role PM will be given to you via private messages on the forums. If I am unable to do so I will give them to you in Discord. If you do not have private messages, say so in thread and join the discord server.

Your role PM will take the form of a googledoc. Night actions are submitted using this googledoc, you simply type your night action into the cell labelled N1 Action for N1.

If you have questions that you don't want to discord to me, you can instead submit them in your N10 action and I will reply in your N10 result.

The game will begin when all role PMs have been sent out. A deadline will be made for Monday evening.

If you are confused about what a role is or what your abilities do or the game in general, use this: http://mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Main_Page

Natural 20 fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Mar 23, 2018

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my discord id is MCD | Gun Emoji#2417

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Mordiceius

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
B-minus1

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
grand theft grotto #7566

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Rhjamiz

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I'm in like 10 servers with you, you know my discord ID already

It's GX#4550

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Lumpen#1790

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

valuecifer #5444.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
:quig:

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
irsmartlikerock #4820

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Jeabusier #3864

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Deelop #4594

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Dancer #7015

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

GAME WHEN??????

chaoslord #9458

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Gage26 #4280

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Fittypoundsofbroccoli#6000

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Crazyeyes#0881

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
NO TEXT CHANNELS

You find yourself in a strange place. You don't have access to any text channels, or there are none on this server.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
make #shitposting tia

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m scum again smh

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

flerp posted:

make #shitposting tia

:yeah:

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

flerp posted:

make #shitposting tia

:frogon:

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED, SIR!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Please make me town tia

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix#4441

but also

Mordiceius posted:

NO TEXT CHANNELS

You find yourself in a strange place. You don't have access to any text channels, or there are none on this server.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't know my ID, but I'm in the server.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Mordiceius posted:

NO TEXT CHANNELS

This is completely fine and what I expect you to see.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Natural 20 posted:

This is completely fine and what I expect you to see.

:argh::argh::argh:

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
atomicsoda#5244

my body is ready

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

I’m scum again smh

i will NOT vote for you

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Role PMs and Discord Allocations are going out now. The game should ideally be going ahead of the hour if I don't gently caress anything up.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Uuuugh it's past 3 AM and I'm falling off my chair so I will have to barely miss it. Still, gotta get my shitpost in.

##vote flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Dancer posted:

Uuuugh it's past 3 AM and I'm falling off my chair so I will have to barely miss it. Still, gotta get my shitpost in.

##vote flerp

i will kill you with my factional kill (that is, i will perform the scum kill that the scum team has)

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

little mac#8581

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

It begins...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Bagsy jumping in the power up chamber first, I wanna get my swole on and start yelling about my power levels

• Locked thread