Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

also

echopapa posted:

Preston is the city where they filmed Napoleon Dynamite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbRQe_sAc30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

r u ready to WALK posted:

All reptile enthusiasts are demented psychopaths, some are just better at hiding it than others. I can't imagine how many neighbourhood pets have gone missing because of this man.

Here's the same guy admiring a snake that he undoubtedly fed every kitten he could get hold of

Here he is grinning like an idiot while dangling a live rat over a snapping turtle

Burn it all down, it's the only way to fix Idaho.

:murder:

Real talk, why the hell are they putting down the turtle and not this idiot?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My 10th grade science teacher used to feed mice to his python that was in the room and one day when he had to leave for some reason some druggy kid dumped all the mice in and the snake went crazy on them. The teacher was pissed but seriously why the gently caress would you make an exhibition of feeding a snake every few days like it was a reward for the class, you 60 year old weirdo

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grevling posted:

:murder:

Real talk, why the hell are they putting down the turtle and not this idiot?

invasive species

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blast of Confetti posted:

invasive species

Seems like they could have placed it somewhere that could responsibly deal with it but didn’t because effort/it was a Bad Puppy Eater but... it’s a turtle and I can’t really care all that much about what happened to it

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i'm stunned that this guy thought he could get away with feeding a puppy to a snapping turtle in front of a classroom full of junior high students. it simply boggles the mind

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pitdragon posted:

i'm stunned that this guy thought he could get away with feeding a puppy to a snapping turtle in front of a classroom full of junior high students. it simply boggles the mind

You saw the picture of the dude dangling a rat in an aquarium for a turtle to eat and laughing, right

I’m not sure this dude is firing on all cylinders in a “I can be in charge of children” way

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aesop Poprock posted:

Seems like they could have placed it somewhere that could responsibly deal with it but didn’t because effort/it was a Bad Puppy Eater but... it’s a turtle and I can’t really care all that much about what happened to it

i have a friend with a pet snail and it's an invasive species so he can't tell anyone that cares about it because then the snail murder squad will roll up lol

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aesop Poprock posted:

You saw the picture of the dude dangling a rat in an aquarium for a turtle to eat and laughing, right

I’m not sure this dude is firing on all cylinders in a “I can be in charge of children” way

republicans want to give him a gun lol

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

republicans want to give him a gun lol

if you're not nice, you get shot and fed to turtles

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mike12345 posted:

if you're not nice, you get shot and fed to turtles

I probably would have actually done homework and not been in ISS so much in highschool if this was blatant in the rule book

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

i have a friend with a pet snail and it's an invasive species so he can't tell anyone that cares about it because then the snail murder squad will roll up lol

Imagine being the dude whose job it is to go to other dudes houses and put their snail in a bag and smush it, presumably in front of them while they are either crying or mad. Then you go home and when your wife asks how your day was that’s how you describe it

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I am the Snail Police and now I’m going to murder your friend’s pet snail.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Here he is grinning like an idiot while dangling a live rat over a snapping turtle

:( i like rats and I'd own one if i didn't feel like i could teach it awesome tricks and it'd just die of old age after 2 years

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

All reptile enthusiasts are demented psychopaths, some are just better at hiding it than others. I can't imagine how many neighbourhood pets have gone missing because of this man.

Here's the same guy admiring a snake that he undoubtedly fed every kitten he could get hold of

ok i can see where he got the idea of feeding it a puppy. that rat is basically the same size as a puppy, and its a mammal too. he has been doing this poo poo for a lot longer than that one indecent.

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Mar 17, 2018

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I had no idea that puppies and turtles were natural enemies. From all the animal friends videos on YouTube, I’d would have expected the puppy would just ride around on the turtle’s shell.

Or did the guy cut the puppy into chunks and just dump it into the turtle’s food bowl?

snapping turtles have no friends, animal or otherwise.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
snapping turtles are mean as hell living mouse traps

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Idaho lmao

Dumbest state in the nation

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

invasive species

You mean the snapping turtle or science teacher?

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I still don't understand. He fed a puppy to a turtle?

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

ok i can see where he got the idea of feeding it a puppy. that rat is basically the same size as a puppy, and its a mammal too. he has been doing this poo poo for a lot longer than that one indecent.
Why buy a rat when you can get a free puppy or kitten off craigslist?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

amusinginquiry posted:

I still don't understand. He fed a puppy to a turtle?

not much else to understand. imagine that scene at the beginning of jurassic park where the guy is eaten by a raptor, but instead of a guy its an adorable puppy.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

so does the turtle go for the jugular, or does it bite chunks out of the puppy until it bleeds to death?

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

He looks like a serial killer from the 70's or 80's.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mike12345 posted:

so does the turtle go for the jugular, or does it bite chunks out of the puppy until it bleeds to death?

snapping turtles tear out chunks so take a guess

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Where the hell did the puppy come from? I hope it's a breed I dislike like a chihuahua so I don't feel lovely

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

Imagine being the dude whose job it is to go to other dudes houses and put their snail in a bag and smush it, presumably in front of them while they are either crying or mad. Then you go home and when your wife asks how your day was that’s how you describe it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8H-Uocw1S0

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

actionjackson posted:

Where the hell did the puppy come from? I hope it's a breed I dislike like a chihuahua so I don't feel lovely

it was a retriever puppy with service dog ambitions

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

snapping turtles tear out chunks so take a guess

Yeah, they're not precision killers so I imagine it was pretty gruesome.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
Snapping turtles are horrifying and I'm currently (like literally right now, it's open on my desktop right now) writing a story where someone is threatened with being fed to a river full of them as a horrific fate by a murderous authority figure, so this news story and thread is, uh

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

yeah I'm thinking, if you strap someone down, and put a turtle in front of his nutsack, it's like the ultimate slow torture method

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
Would it have been ok if he had fed it a "feed Rat" ?

Like is this only because its a puppy? What if it was a pet snake?? Like this is literal science in the science class. You guys with your animal class ism.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Death to all dog eaters imo

OlmanRiver posted:

Would it have been ok if he had fed it a "feed Rat" ?

Like is this only because its a puppy? What if it was a pet snake?? Like this is literal science in the science class. You guys with your animal class ism.

this guy too

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
This guy’s grooming the next generation of serial killers.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Idaho lmao

Dumbest state in the nation

I remind you Oregon let armed terrorists the caused millions in damages go because they were good old boys.

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
Next up :

Is the hit Disney song "Its the circle of life" turning out children into killers!?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Flyball posted:

He looks like a serial killer from the 70's or 80's.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

not all herpers are psychos. my gf and i arn't and she feeds her snakes pre killed rats which is the safer/humane option(because a rat can gently caress up your snake) if your live feeding poo poo, especially if its a puppy to a snapper(that puppy didnt die well) yeah you usually an rear end in a top hat. then again i feed my frogs(two dumpys, a grey and baby rain frog) crickets and flies.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Snap on my balls if you favor a turtle over a puppy. Dropping a few grocery bags down a storm drain to get back at this sicko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011

Kazak posted:

Snap on my balls if you favor a turtle over a puppy. Dropping a few grocery bags down a storm drain to get back at this sicko

Jesus man lol

But i'm the crazy one because I like having a non-standard carnivorous pet that is fed feed rodents. This hypocrisy is insane. You know your dog eats "gasp" Pieces of Cow meat!?

• Locked thread