Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Skulld Vicious lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Sid Vicious posted:

Skulld Vicious lol

Check your PMs bb ;)

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

blainestereo posted:

hey windows i dont care about your lovely thread but imagine that atack on titan anime except those dudes wield shovels and fight your girlfriend?

whew look at this cool guy

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Windows 98 posted:

Check your PMs bb ;)

Another Skullmund success story!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Do you think Tom Hanks owes Jim Hanks any money for stealing his IP on Forest Gump like characters

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
That Jim Hank voices Tom Hank characters puts Tom Hanks' typical caveat of "you cant use my likeness for other stuff" into weird context. Do you think Tom is terrified of the idea of Jim Hanks replacing him? Is he kept up at night by a nightmare where a hologram 6ft Tom Hanks acts in movies voiced by his brother?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

ruddiger posted:

I wish somebody would have made an 80s buddy comedy with Jim Hanks and John Murray (Bill Murray's brother).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKU85IV0_Bw

There was some low-budget film that popped up on Prime; bragging STALLONE and HANKS. My bf and I joked ‘you know it’s gonna be Frank Stallone and Colin Hanks’. But now I know there’s a darker Hanks option...

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

For the guy who requested more of these types of films.

In this movie an alien disguises itself as a hot biology teacher and starts performing experiments on the protagonist who is ofcourse a virgin nerd in her class. The experiments turn him into a literal dick head that no woman can resist the urge to gently caress.

You will notice the font on the cover is taken from the movie Aliens. Possibly in an attempt to mislead the consumer into thinking this movie is some kind of sequel.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Chrs Gry posted:

For the guy who requested more of these types of films.

In this movie an alien disguises itself as a hot biology teacher and starts performing experiments on the protagonist who is ofcourse a virgin nerd in her class. The experiments turn him into a literal dick head that no woman can resist the urge to gently caress.

You will notice the font on the cover is taken from the movie Aliens. Possibly in an attempt to mislead the consumer into thinking this movie is some kind of sequel.

This is one that has escaped me until now. I’ve already downloaded it and will pair it with my FT13th viewing tonight. God bless you.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

That Jim Hank voices Tom Hank characters puts Tom Hanks' typical caveat of "you cant use my likeness for other stuff" into weird context. Do you think Tom is terrified of the idea of Jim Hanks replacing him? Is he kept up at night by a nightmare where a hologram 6ft Tom Hanks acts in movies voiced by his brother?

He should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Neurolimal posted:

One of Tom's most iconic roles stemmed from essentially stealing a character portrayed by his brother, so of course Tom is scared shitless of people realizing which Hanks has the real acting talent.

• Locked thread