Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
got one arm? three arms? throw it at me, dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Is liking booty a fetish OP?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Salty Josh posted:

Is liking booty a fetish OP?

it depends how much you like it and how

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Salty Josh posted:

I liking booty a fetish OP?

liking? no. licking? also no. it's 2018. eating rear end is no more than 3rd base now

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
send me your weird spines

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Doctor Dogballs posted:

liking? no. licking? also no. it's 2018. eating rear end is no more than 3rd base now

Ionno man, I don't think eating rear end would be that pleasant.

I don't know what the big deal is. The logistics just don't make sense.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

its cool how nowadays you still count as a virgin until you've creampied someone in all their holes

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

V nice, listening to it rn

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I'm cumdrunk as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!!

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Salty Josh posted:

Ionno man, I don't think eating rear end would be that pleasant.

I don't know what the big deal is. The logistics just don't make sense.

don't deny it til you try it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
if you look like a generic dude then what's your excuse. you have none. you're just a normal dude. go outside and have friend. you

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Doctor Dogballs posted:

its cool how nowadays you still count as a virgin until you've creampied someone in all their holes

do ears and belly buttons count yet

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

if you look like a generic dude then what's your excuse. you have none. you're just a normal dude. go outside and have friend. you

I look like a chubby john meyer or a mexican lex luthor.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Pick posted:

are you ok

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

let it mellow posted:

Belly buttons are kinda gross.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Cubone posted:

no there isn't

wrong

it doesn't, actually

sorry, they just don't. and that's that!

myth

false

nope

not true

incorrect

way off

cubone easily claims the thirst post

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Salty Josh posted:

Belly buttons are kinda gross.

expert mode

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Pick posted:

:stare:

let it mellow posted:

ears are fetish turf. belly buttons though, I mean you know what they say, "don't be a dummy, do it on her tummy."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

are you ok

aaa

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Doctor Dogballs posted:

:stare:

ears are fetish turf. belly buttons though, I mean you know what they say, "don't be a dummy, do it on her tummy."

I have one rule and one rule only "Pulling out is for couches"

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Stexils posted:

expert mode

Thanks.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
anime belongs in the trash op

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Stexils posted:

cubone easily claims the thirst post

haha

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I love to jack off

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

sex is a fetish. everyone should just jerk off

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
If OP is forums bowel movement, creamed cormp is its hanky contents

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I thought kissing rear end was a first base move?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
blowjobs arent a fetish dumbass its just common courtesy

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
baba booey

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

blowjobs arent a fetish dumbass its just common courtesy

Not a fan.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

blowjobs aren’t a fetish dumbass it’s just common courtesy

plz show ur proof

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
with geometry

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
What if your a hyper sapiosexual, and you're turned on by intelligence as a whole?

Check mate, vanilla zombies :smuggo:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Clawtopsy posted:

baba booey

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

my favorite fetish is kissing on the lips

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

if anyone around here has a really weird looking body, email me pictures of it to sendthemtopick@gmail.com and I'll tell you something good about it and if it does or doesn't get me horned up. namaste.

thirsty goonette

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Salty Josh posted:

I have one rule and one rule only "Pulling out is for couches"

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

i believe you op, back when i used to jack it like a marathon runner the irregular patterns of the tiles and rougher fabrics in my house would act like those rorschach inkblots showing me transient images of boobs and butts that only i could see with my endorphin addled brain - i'd be like that for hours afterwards, totally surrounded by ghostly images of hard sex, haunted by the very fetishes i'd been pursuing

pretty sure i done jacked myself into early onset dementia

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Pick posted:

if anyone around here has a really weird looking body, email me pictures of it to sendthemtopick@gmail.com and I'll tell you something good about it and if it does or doesn't get me horned up. namaste.

Stop trying to get fee dick pics Pick. It's rude.

Blue Train posted:

thirsty goonette

These Picksles are making me thirsty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

sex is nothing compared to vibrating on the same higher plane as your partners, your minds intertwining and dancing in the gnostic colors.

• Locked thread