Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

mine is almost 20 (i never bothered to register on any other websites)

noice

my dream is a 9/11/2001 reg date, but those days are long gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Lowtax quoted and laughed at a post i made once in 2005.

Also the entire main cast of the cancelled animal planet tv show "call of the wildman" including turtleman's dog follow me on twitter and talk to me. I dont even care that they are undoubtedly unpaid animal planet interns, i am still going to talk to the dog.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Last year I got THREE prizes from a stuffed animal claw machine in one grab. They were poo poo of course (the claw machines that actually work are universally terrible, prize-wise) but this old dude saw me do it and said “drat!” I had a pretty happy toddler that day.

Also, I too evaded the police once. I was maybe 17 and on a rural “highway” going about seventy around a lengthy bend when I met a statie who immediately turned on the lights and went to pull a u-turn. Being a complete idiot, I gunned it and took a convenient dirt side-road just before he came back into view and sped by. I was late for something because I decided it best to take an extremely convoluted route after that, but it was worth it. My old man would’ve killed me.

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
One day I'm going to show up at work and everyone's going to be in a panic saying "If only we had someone who can beat the Nasty Gatekeeper in Dynamite Headdy!" and then it is GO TIME.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

My dog died a year ago today and I haven't yet let myself slip into a psychosis so deep that I become president just so I can . I'm pretty proud of that! I feel like that is a significant accomplishment!

i didnt read yr full post but youre proud that your dog died, huh

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
My goldmined thread.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i dont usually make threads but i made a goldmined thread just because a mod was offering sa swag you cant get anymore in a weekly contest. it was so easy

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
When I was about 6 my granddad took me to the pub, and they had an arcade machine of turtles in time. The turtles were extremely my poo poo back then, and my granddad knew I was into computer games so let me have 50p for a go.

I racked up a big crowd because I got so far, and remember at one point someone saying "he's not even tall enough to see the screen and he's winning!".

My granddad sat watching from afar, smoking a pipe and smashing pints.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Lowtax regdate is my birthday

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
American

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

my thread mocking conservatives got a couple of really bad posters probated for a week

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Same. I cheated though (two were exes).

E - cheated as in took the easy option

I had the trifecta of current girlfriend at the time, ex girlfriend and random.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
i used my connections in the govt to have a licensed builder called in to the regulator for a tribunal because he called me a human being.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i volunteer my time at a camp for kids with chronic illnesses

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Every single one of my turds including the ones in gbs

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Geocaching and bonding both of those lovely braided rope swings from the book of Luke.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I am not proud of anything/I have nothing to be proud of.

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

I am not proud of anything/I have nothing to be proud of.
Same, and proud of it

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Umm...

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

that av :eyepop:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m in the original comments section on goatse.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I don't do it often, but 2 out of 3 times, I can poach a pretty good egg.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
My dead, gay son

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

soy posted:

I’m in the original comments section on goatse.

I'm the ring

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I know the name and color and actor of every power ranger and like ~20 of the ones from the Japanese version.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
my old counterstrike spray:

I made it myself

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Vim Fuego posted:

I made it myself

This owns.

I'm proud of memorizing my way around the video game version of nurburgring

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

scott zoloft posted:

i volunteer my time at a camp for kids with chronic illnesses

I'm proud of you. I'm way too lazy to volunteer. I need to change that.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm very good at betting horse races, I make good money doing it but it really bores the poo poo out of other people. Sounds weird but I'm really into it and it's pretty much all I've been doing for the past couple of years (stopped playing video games, golfing, and don't fish nearly as much as I used to)...I have one other friend that's into "playing the ponies" but nobody else cares.

The Kentucky Derby is amateur hour, people throw parties, jump up and down because the number they drew out of a hat paid them $50, tried to get people interested in placing a real bet but they don't want to "throw away money" poo poo, i made $1,400 off $84 worth of bets.

I'm proud of it but I also don't want to be "that guy" wearing a green visor, chewing on an old unlit cigar stub with my face buried in a daily racing form.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I was/am really good at self-teaching me things so all throughout grad school I barely went to class (during my masters when there were still classes) except for handing in homework and exams and coasted by with B/B+ grades. Multiple times professors complained that I need to come to lectures but I still did well on their exams, and I ended up finishing my PhD in an equally half-assed way. Which I guess I'm kind of proud of in the sense that "that shouldn't be possible" but in hindsight it was really stupid considering I filled my time not being in class with copious amounts of steel reserve/four loko and endless hours on maplestory. That halfass attitude is too easy to carry over into real jobs and it's better to make being a "tryhard" a habit.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Vim Fuego posted:

I made it myself

I'd be proud of that too.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I mocked the Air Force for their stupid tweet and this dude is real mad at me. This made me proud.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I quoted a post saying the n-word in the Cubs world series thread when they won and caught a probation like 2 weeks later.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Sponge Baathist posted:

I quoted a post saying the n-word in the Cubs world series thread when they won and caught a probation like 2 weeks later.
that 6-er was useful in stopping your tirade

The_end
May 17, 2014
My ambulance partner offered to buy Mexican food if i bought condoms and did her in the ambulance.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
be not proud

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

11 years unconvicted :smug:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I mocked the Air Force for their stupid tweet and this dude is real mad at me. This made me proud.

Couldn't he get in trouble for, I dunno...wasting the FBI's time?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

The_end posted:

My ambulance partner offered to buy Mexican food if i bought condoms and did her in the ambulance.

Well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Supeoned in Texas & sequestered in Memphis.

• Locked thread