Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
theyre like $11 now lol. thats hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what about smoking pole?

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Everything else tastes lovely when you get used to Spirits. And burn way too fast.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

berth ell pup posted:

Everything else tastes lovely when you get used to Spirits. And burn way too fast.

They're great but you can only get them at a tobacconist here and they're over 20 dollars a deck

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I started on Spirits

didn't know about packing cigs and I wanted to save some money so I randomly got a pack of Winstons

I wondered why people smoked a cigarette that burns down in like three minutes

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

esperterra posted:

I used to smoke duMaurier but they hit like 13 a pack so I switched to Next, which were like 8 a pack. Now Next are nearly 14 and the cheapest shittiest brand after it is 12.75 so gently caress it lmfao

They're that expensive now? Holy poo poo. I quit back when Marbs were 5-6. Actually I just checked, they're about 6-7 now. Where the hell do you live?

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_vbsIDM2xE

Welcome to the friendly world of chain-smoking self-harm eroticism that's all over YouTube!

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Tenacious J posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_vbsIDM2xE

Welcome to the friendly world of chain-smoking self-harm eroticism that's all over YouTube!

I shouldn't be surprised by finding out this type of fetish is a thing. I wonder how much he makes through paypal donations, free smokes in exchange for people jerking off to watching you smoke them doesn't seem like the worst trade-off in the world

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Smythe posted:

theyre like $11 now lol. thats hosed up

maybe in the people's republic, it's more like 6 in vegas baby :clint:

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I’m a doctor and smoking is good for you and makes your lungs strong

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Caganer posted:

maybe in the people's republic, it's more like 6 in vegas baby :clint:

drat I'm paying $13 and that's shady pharmacy prices. Mail me some please?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I was up all night with my first cluster headache (very exciting) and had a double today so I popped an addy and now all I want to do is chain smoke forever

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Having a Spirit Blue but in Tennessee now, with a cup of Trung Nguyen coffee.

let's get that digestion goin'!

a pack goes for ~$7.50 here btw

berth ell pup fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jun 16, 2018

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Smoking cigarettes is great and i miss it a lot. Menthol cigs are loving disgusting though

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

The Dregs posted:

They're that expensive now? Holy poo poo. I quit back when Marbs were 5-6. Actually I just checked, they're about 6-7 now. Where the hell do you live?

Canada

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
there's no denying that smoking looks cool as gently caress

but my chainsmoker two pack a day mom driving me around northern alberta with her chainsmoking friend with the windows up for years as a kid i felt like I was going to die all the time it was loving awful, i've done drugs but never touched a cigarette because of how gross our house was and riding in the car was with the constant smoking

she liked du maurier extra lights

smoking kills you friends, enjoy responsibly

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
lol if you admit where you live on these gay forums

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
I've still got two packs of Mild Sevens (Mevius) Super-Lights my friend brought me from Japan too but I don't want to waste them.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Caganer posted:

lol if you admit where you live on these gay forums

i live in the interior of british columbia my dude it's loving gorgeous here sorry you live somewhere lovely ;)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
smoke unfiltered lucky strikes like your grandpa did while fighting the nazis

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

numberoneposter posted:

what about smoking pole?

it's insanely good

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Its going to get pricier too

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Gaunab posted:

my brother used to smoke those, and I used to buy a pack from time to time.

they're pretty good but I feel like I waste a lot because you cant really roach it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

going to have a nice relaxing smoke of crack

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Do it ironically posted:

i live in the interior of british columbia my dude it's loving gorgeous here sorry you live somewhere lovely ;)

imagine how many people's heads would explode if it came out i was canadian

numberoneposter posted:

going to have a nice relaxing smoke of crack

rip rob

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

If you like tobacco nothing is cheaper than pipe tobacco. I like nothing more than sitting on the porch with a pipe hanging off my lip with a book, especially in colder weather. Even if I'm successful in quitting smoking cigarettes I'll still smoke my pipe or a cigar on the weekend.

E: basically I'm trying to moderate myself by indulging in my vices one day a week. I'd love to take Saturdays or Sundays to get drunk and smoke and the rest of the week remain entirely sober.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jun 17, 2018

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

there's some poo poo they sell out here called pipe tobacco that really really cheap/poor people roll up into cigarettes. a dude at work smokes it. I've bummed one before and it's awful and it looks, smells, and tastes like really lovely cigarette tobacco.

it comes in a giant like 1lb bag and costs something like five bucks. awful. if you're gonna smoke you might as well enjoy it.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nah if you want to smoke pipe tobacco you should just find some good shops in your area and try what they have. Most places will let you try various tobaccos if you have a pipe. So all you gotta do is buy a cheap cob pipe for yourself and generally most shops are fine with letting you try a bunch of stuff.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Prolly the best tobaccos I've had so far were house blends. One was called Oxbow from a smoke shop in Jackson Hole and the other was from Savannah, GA, I forget the name of it.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Yeah I figure that's not the right way to smoke a pipe, with cheap garbage in it.

I know a guy who smokes a pipe from time to time and he has some fancy imported tins of really nice-smelling stuff.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

BONE DOG posted:

Its going to get pricier too

Yeah, they've raised the tax on cigs like twice this year alone. I'm really curious to know what prices are going to look like for both tobacco and weed once the green gets legalized.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Honky Dong Country posted:

If you like tobacco nothing is cheaper than pipe tobacco. I like nothing more than sitting on the porch with a pipe hanging off my lip with a book, especially in colder weather. Even if I'm successful in quitting smoking cigarettes I'll still smoke my pipe or a cigar on the weekend.

if you really want to stretch your tobacco, go down to your local tobacco accessories store and purchase a waterpipe

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Spermanent Record posted:

It takes up a surprising amount of your free time and makes you smell really bad.

and as the numbers of smokers falls (in the countries that matter) they stand out even more as the BO scented morons they are.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I quit 10~ years ago but was clearing out some old basement stuff and found a couple boxes laying around, part of me kind of hoped there'd be a loosie in one

i'll smoke 10year old tobacco, kill my drat rear end. You know that first puff after a long time is worth it.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Gaunab posted:

Did this with my friends after we started Mad Men but drat, them're stiff smokes

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

berth ell pup posted:

my brother used to smoke those, and I used to buy a pack from time to time.

they're pretty good but I feel like I waste a lot because you cant really roach it.

A carton of smokes would make a drat good gift, take note me future secret Santas

svenkatesh
Sep 5, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm ripping fat clouds on my Juul, am I welcome here too?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If there's one positive to smoking cigars it's that it never ever make me feel like I needed to smoke one, and sometimes I completely forget to buy some more for several weeks without even noticing.

takes a fuckload of time to smoke though

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Kazak posted:

Did this with my friends after we started Mad Men but drat, them're stiff smokes

Yep, I distinctly remember buying some and bitching about Lee Garner Jr to a friend many years ago in a bar.

Also anything sin-taxed is a great gift. Honestly a bottle of nice or even decent liquor is a gift that says both you know me + my vices and is much appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004

IDONTPOST posted:

Smoking cigarettes is great and i miss it a lot. Menthol cigs are loving disgusting though

I was smoming menthols once and a hobo came by and was digging butts out of the ash tray. I offered him a cigarette but when he saw they were menthols he shook his head and kept digging for butts.

• Locked thread