Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Aw. When I saw those boxes on the train I thought for sure you'd have to trick someone into colliding two colors and blowing themselves up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Today's update is a bit short and is mostly running around talking to people. (Also me getting a little too into roleplaying as Robin. If it gets annoying let me know.) I probably could have fit in some gameplay, but I opted to keep Isilugar and Isilugar Depths as separate sections. Next update we'll get a nice healthy dose of gameplay.

Update #5

Last time on Iconoclasts, Robin was captured by the One Concern once again after her newfound friend, Royal, unknowingly exposed Robin during a briefing assembly with General Chrome. With a little help from Royal and his mysterious powers, Robin managed to escape onto a nearby train; however, Chrome immediately gave chase by helicopter. After a fierce battle, Robin found herself backed into a corner with a badly damaged copter approaching fast. Just before the copter could ram into Robin, Royal used his powers to catch up with the train and intervene. In an attempt to knock the copter off, Royal accidentally derails the train and causes it to crash. Did our heroine make it out alive? Find out right now!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

One of Iconoclast's big flaws is that the story takes so long to get moving. I appreciate what they ended up doing, but I still think they could've sped up the pacing of the early game just a bit without losing too much.

On the other hand, it's been fun to go through these first few episodes and see how much foreshadowing there is. They packed a lot into what we've seen so far.

ultrafilter fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Mar 4, 2019

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

I don't have a problem with the Robin RP, seemed fine. I'm enjoying the slower pace through the game.