Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This hasn't wound up a triple corpsing with one self inflicted?

Welp I'm out :10bux::10bux:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tony Snark posted:

This hasn't wound up a triple corpsing with one self inflicted?

Welp I'm out :10bux::10bux:.

We have no idea yet.

I'm assuming only one body until OP posts or TFR gets investigated again

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

So the consensus so far is the OP should get a dog to wield the gun for him?

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

what is this doing in pyf. as someone who gave up their firearms to get psychological help; go get some fuckin' psychological help OP. don't get a gun OH MY GOD don't go get a gun

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Fill the void with food.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

OP get yourself a nice boyfriend

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Caedus posted:

what is this doing in pyf. as someone who gave up their firearms to get psychological help; go get some fuckin' psychological help OP. don't get a gun OH MY GOD don't go get a gun

I think it's a BYOBus: a thread that journeys through each board, one by one, so all can experience the wonder and sense of discovery.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
not remotely as cool as chicken cheese though :smithfrog:

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

sneakyfrog posted:

not remotely as cool as chicken cheese though :smithfrog:

Now there is an idea. Hey OP, go buy a military surplus Volvo truck and start 4-wheeling. Get dirty, make friends, drink beer, make some chickencheese, go back to work on Monday hungover, well-fed, and happy.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I think it's a BYOBus: a thread that journeys through each board, one by one, so all can experience the wonder and sense of discovery.

this type of thing used to (maybe still does?) happen pretty often, it's cool to hang in the thread as it travels from forum to forum, hence 'posting in a traveling thread!!'

OP do not buy a gun, pet, companion, case of natty light, etc. just chill. as a wise man once said, just repeat to yourself, "I should really just relax!"

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Slippery posted:

this type of thing used to (maybe still does?) happen pretty often, it's cool to hang in the thread as it travels from forum to forum, hence 'posting in a traveling thread!!'

OP do not buy a gun, pet, companion, case of natty light, etc. just chill. as a wise man once said, just repeat to yourself, "I should really just relax!"

I feel smoking a joint would do him good. :2bong:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I hope the thread travels to C-SPAM so OP will notice what's happening and come back. (His post history says he posts there)

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Hmmm.... "Last Post Jan 10, 2019 6:09 AM"

Yeah send this to CSPAM or the last forum he's posted in. We gotta make sure we get photos of his new dog / cat / rat / bat / pet, etc.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

You could always take this to Games or something, since he needs something to do with his time instead of shoot defend himself from people. Plus, y'know, already a loser so round peg, round hole.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's easy to make a new ex using some chicken wire and household trash.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mephiston posted:

You could always take this to Games or something, since he needs something to do with his time instead of shoot defend himself from people. Plus, y'know, already a loser so round peg, round hole.
I'm sorry, the forums don't have a mechanism by which I can move this thread to your post history.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Push El Burrito posted:

It's easy to make a new ex using some chicken wire and household trash.

21st century wire mother ahoy!

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

OP, the next sumo tournament starts today (Sunday). You can follow along here. I recommend skipping the intro video and getting straight to the bouts. Jason is a good presenter for a novice, he'll teach you a lot about this most noble of combat sports. I found that when I had a painful breakup it helped to have a new hobby to focus on instead of the howling darkness within. If you want to start recognizing the guys, pay attention to the color of the loin cloth.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Living somewhere where gun culture isn't a thing, it's always kinda weird to see people say "I need a gun to protect myself".

People here use their fists, or sometimes grab a knife if they're really serious. It's a lot harder to accidentally shoot yourself in the dick with a knife.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Picnic Princess posted:

Living somewhere where gun culture isn't a thing, it's always kinda weird to see people say "I need a gun to protect myself".

People here use their fists, or sometimes grab a knife if they're really serious. It's a lot harder to accidentally shoot yourself in the dick with a knife.

yes, but you know what they say about bringing a knife to a gun fight.

metaphors aren't supposed to be literal tho >.<

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
if you are from somewhere where guns arent normal though i can kinda get that.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

sneakyfrog posted:

if you are from somewhere where guns arent normal though i can kinda get that.

makes perfect sense the older, tamer countries that have outgrown being idiots.

then they get senile and brexit

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
at least its stabbytime and not double digit casualties though except for societal retardation :shrug:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

sneakyfrog posted:

at least its stabbytime and not double digit casualties though except for societal retardation :shrug:

I wasn't defending the guns, or casting judgement in either direction. It is a problem here in the US, but I'm pretty sure we aren't the only nation with guns.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i was remarking on its just weird that its like kind of a literal part of our culture. (guns)

wasnt provocation pal just me stating things most likely badly.

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast
this argument would have likely never happened if everyone had a gun

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

or a boat

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

RFC2324 posted:

yes, but you know what they say about bringing a knife to a gun fight.

metaphors aren't supposed to be literal tho >.<

I never metaphor I didn't like

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

RFC2324 posted:

or a boat

Are you aware that owning a boat makes you way more likely to be involved in a boating accident? Makes you think.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
My favorite way to replace my ex is via copious amounts of pizza topped with pineapples.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
if that were a adequate partner replacement id stay single

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

how do you deal with the cheese burns tho?

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
You're carrying a printer for her (in a completely transparent attempt to have sex with her), and she's using you for the emotional support she doesn't get from her boyfriend.
She wants to have her cake (emotional support, help with chores, glossy full-colour a4) and eat it (get railed by methachad) too.

Grow a spine, walk away, find some other person to put your dick in.

Or murder the boyfriend in pre-meditated 'self-defence'; that's bound to make her want you again (it won't, she doesn't, grow a spine, walk away, get a laser printer for mad savings).

Honestly, if you get a gun, the only person you're going to shoot is yourself, because you are clearly spiraling into a murder suicide, and judging by your posting, you'd get the bullets the wrong way round.

TheMaskedUgly fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jan 15, 2019

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

TheMaskedUgly posted:

You're carrying a printer for her (in a completely transparent attempt to have sex with her), and she's using you for the emotional support she doesn't get from her boyfriend.
She wants to have her cake (emotional support, help with chores, glossy full-colour a4) and eat it (get railed by methachad) too.

Grow a spine, walk away, find some other person to put your dick in.

Or murder the boyfriend in pre-meditated 'self-defence'; that's bound to make her want you again (it won't, she doesn't, grow a spine, walk away, get a laser printer for mad savings).

Honestly, if you get a gun, the only person you're going to shoot is yourself, because you are clearly spiraling into a murder suicide, and judging by your posting, you'd get the bullets the wrong way round.

Real talk: I got a cheap black and white laser printer in college back in like 07 and still haven't had to replace the toner cartridge. If I'd gotten an ink jet just the periodic self clean would have exhausted multiple cartridges. Lasers are far and away best for occasional use.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Real talk: I got a cheap black and white laser printer in college back in like 07 and still haven't had to replace the toner cartridge. If I'd gotten an ink jet just the periodic self clean would have exhausted multiple cartridges. Lasers are far and away best for occasional use.

and if it starts acting dry or something, you can pull the toner cartridge, tap it a few times, and get another year of printing

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
On the topic of printer chat i wonder what a high school would do if a student turned in a paper printed via dot matrix printer on fanfold paper

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Slippery posted:

On the topic of printer chat i wonder what a high school would do if a student turned in a paper printed via dot matrix printer on fanfold paper

You'd lose points if you didn't tear off the little bits on the side of the paper, or if it was illegible. Or at least you would if you handed it in to me. If you did tear it off, it's not like you could tell what it was printed on.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

seaborgium posted:

You'd lose points if you didn't tear off the little bits on the side of the paper, or if it was illegible. Or at least you would if you handed it in to me. If you did tear it off, it's not like you could tell what it was printed on.

What if it was landscape printed?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Came here hoping OP was looking for advice on how to murder his ex. Left disappointed but wanting a pet quail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008
PYF Drinks For Breaking It Off With Your Ex:
1) Old Fashioned- so you can ruminate on how you're a gentleman, not like her new boyfriend
2) Painkiller- to dull the ache you get in your chest every time you think about her new boyfriend
3) Trinidad Sour- a full shot of Angostura is almost as bitter as you feel toward her new boyfriend