Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

The Dennis System posted:

They don't even try to make funny commercials anymore. They're all just super woke virtue signals.

yeah but they make chuds destroy their possessions in anger which is very amusing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol i dont know about this tribalism liberal bullshit i just like to watch large men give eachother traumatic brain injury in tight pants

Sorry I meant tribadism

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

CJacobs posted:

Sorry I meant tribadism

*googles*

:dudsmile:

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Is there going to be an exclusive preview for the latest popular film coming up? I can't wait!

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Mint mobile chunky milk just made my wife throw up so, I think we have a winner

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

935 posted:

hahah fuckin owned

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

935 posted:

Who’s network they on, it said internet lol.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Shamino posted:

I like the NFL is rapidly falling out of favor with almost all demographics other than incredibly poor black people.

How long til Superbowl is relegated to ESPN 3...

So tell me guys, what sport are white people moving to

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

internet outrage

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

underground catfights

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Away all Goats posted:

internet outrage

I think that's more of a "lifestyle"

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cursed cripple commercial

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Hard to believe the apotheosis of super bowl advertising is already over a decade old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdu3hQVVDD8

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wendigee posted:

Cursed cripple commercial

Missed it, peeing

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFnpBXdeIFM&t=57s

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Jesus Christ they just did an asmr beer commercial

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
gently caress, I just watched an asmr ad about mic light beer during the super bowl. Wtf is happening

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The Burger King ad was ASMR too.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Wendigee posted:

Sucks to your rear end mar

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Wendigee posted:

:d2a:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Burt Sexual posted:

gently caress, I just watched an asmr ad about mic light beer during the super bowl. Wtf is happening

Toyota was running those for a while online it was weird

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
If you were ever going to do crimes the Superbowl seems like it would be a great time to do it since everyone's occupied and what law enforcement is active is probably occupied dealing with drunk and unruly sportsfans.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Guy Mann posted:

If you were ever going to do crimes the Superbowl seems like it would be a great time to do it since everyone's occupied and what law enforcement is active is probably occupied dealing with drunk and unruly sportsfans.

You're not kidding. In our neighborhood, during the college championship game, two guys stole stole stuff from open vehicles and even stole a car where someone left the key fob in it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Guy Mann posted:

No one has ever thought f this.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Burt Sexual posted:

No one has ever thought f this.

Black Sunday.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
gently caress Tom Brady and gently caress that ridiculous on field “interview”

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
go bills!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Guy Mann posted:

Hard to believe the apotheosis of super bowl advertising is already over a decade old

So was the nannerpus supposed to look like Burr Reynolds too because I want to believe that's the design choice

gently caress this game too!!!

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
huh you could make a nannerpuss

Kaincypher
Apr 24, 2008
Most of the commercials fell flat this year, nothing remotely amusing like the "It's a Tide Ad" series like last year. Although i admit the Bud Light/GoT crossover was pretty amusing. Paying good money to have your own mascot's head crushed by The Mountain must have been a pretty ballsy move by the marketing team.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Kaincypher posted:

Most of the commercials fell flat this year, nothing remotely amusing like the "It's a Tide Ad" series like last year. Although i admit the Bud Light/GoT crossover was pretty amusing. Paying good money to have your own mascot's head crushed by The Mountain must have been a pretty ballsy move by the marketing team.

Yeah took me a minute to realize what was happening there. Hoped that would be the end of that but there was another bud light commercial later.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Budweiser now made with wind energy

Like it’s 2014 and anyone gives a poo poo about sustainable energy lol

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Kaincypher posted:

Yeah they were all pretty bland as opposed to some previous years. Last year there was the MLK truck ad and that other car ad where the family gets pulled aside at airport security but no, it’s fine, the car people just want to thank you for your service, not subject you to a cavity search

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Thots and Prayers posted:

When I was a wee lad my uncle's company, Hormel, spent 82 kajillion dollars on a canned chili commercial. He had a hand in it and told everyone to watch and what time it was on.

It was late in a crappy game when it came on. A bunch of kids did some grade D rollerblade stunts wearing giant amounts of safety gear and then sat down to piping hot bowls of canned chili and it was the first secondhand embarrassment I ever felt.

Well get ready to feel that feeling again!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ8TiAHzTYI

Professional stunt skaters. Do not attempt.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

only commercial that matters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H_2mzLVa2o

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Guy Mann posted:

Holy poo poo, is the dude singing Trevor Moore from Whitest Kids U Know?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Everything about this Superbowl was loving godawful. Terrible game, terrible halftime show, not a single even slightly memorable commercial.

gently caress the NFL.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7r6XXI_oX0

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bradzilla posted:

Everything about this Superbowl was loving godawful. Terrible game, terrible halftime show, not a single even slightly memorable commercial.

gently caress the NFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

soy posted:

Budweiser now made with wind energy

Like it’s 2014 and anyone gives a poo poo about sustainable energy lol

Actually just recently it's become a trend among conservatives that both wind and solar don't work in winter.
I'm not kidding.

It's been popping up pretty frequently and they are laughing that for whatever retarded reason these don't work when it's cold outside. Yes. I know this makes no sense. But, there are a LOT of people that give a poo poo about this.