Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

glowing-fish posted:

According to Immanuel Kant, Cats are "Beings in Themselves", a transcendental being that we can only understand through limited categories of intuition.

Heidegger coined the term "being in the state of being" which is a terrible translation for the depth he was aiming for regarding the multi dimensional existence of cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

non-mewclidean

alnilam

the categorical imperative

google THIS

These cats are what happens when you accidentally mislabel Schrödinger's and Pandora's boxes.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

google THIS posted:

These cats are what happens when you accidentally mislabel Schrödinger's and Pandora's boxes.

What if those were the same boxes.......all allong?

vanisher

aww the link is broken

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

I'm gonna keep the good times rolling by editing these

Happy birthday demon cat

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

look at this bad rear end cat

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

look at this bad rear end cat

after all these nightmares, it's nice to get a daydream~

google THIS

vanisher posted:

aww the link is broken

thiscatdoesnotexistdotcomdoesnotexist.com

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

http://thesecatsdonotexist.com/

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
Look everyone, it is a...

CATerpillar.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
And at some point, young Padawan...you become...one...with the pillow...

FutonForensic

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

glowing-fish posted:

And at some point, young Padawan...you become...one...with the pillow...

This actually looks like an artsy shop like a in loving memory type of thing someone would post on facebook when their cat dies.

sig by owlhawk911

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
this sort of poo poo really makes my philosophical sense tingle

like these algorithms are really starting to perceive stuff in advanced ways, and i'm starting to wonder how much different they are from stuff like insects in that way right now

im even starting to think that these codes might actually be more 'aware' than literal ants and whatnot

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it's not even the skynet aspect that i worry about, we'll be able to get around that kind of nonsense

it's more that at some point all these complicated algorithms are replicating real living beings' abilities to sense, or even surpassing them in some ways. to put it in another way, maybe some kid writing "58008" on a calculator is basically the same as one burning ants with a magnifying glass

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

it's not even the skynet aspect that i worry about, we'll be able to get around that kind of nonsense

famous-last-words.txt

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

Manifisto posted:

famous-last-words.txt

it's me, i'm the skynet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

khajit has amorphous furry blue blob if you have coin