Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
yeah OP those people suck rear end 45 25.71%
IM ABOUT TO poo poo MY PANTS! 34 19.43%
shut the gently caress up OP its a public restroom 31 17.71%
Goku Bathroom Janitor 65 37.14%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
always poop on the clock

gettin paid to poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
there is a bank of 4 stalls in the bathroom at my job. I always take a stall on one of the ends. I want to kill people who decide to poo poo in the stall right next to mine when OBVIOUSLY they should be making GBS threads in ANY of the other ones. Nothing better than hearing someone push out their poo poo 2 feet away from me. gently caress

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

neptuneL38 posted:

there is a bank of 4 stalls in the bathroom at my job. I always take a stall on one of the ends. I want to kill people who decide to poo poo in the stall right next to mine when OBVIOUSLY they should be making GBS threads in ANY of the other ones. Nothing better than hearing someone push out their poo poo 2 feet away from me. gently caress

It's deliberate because they mad you took the king's stall before them.

Passive aggressive making GBS threads.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my fav stalls are in overseas airports or fancy country clubs where its a totally private room and i can bust rear end in supreme comfort and privacy

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Same but snorting drugs.

*sniiiiiiff* mmm hmmm yes *sniiiiiff* yeah really mix all the poo-mist and piss-spray into my coke *snoooort* oh yeah now I’m high and got everyone’s disgusting butt bacteria in my sinuses

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Bust Rodd posted:

Same but snorting drugs.

*sniiiiiiff* mmm hmmm yes *sniiiiiff* yeah really mix all the poo-mist and piss-spray into my coke *snoooort* oh yeah now I’m high and got everyone’s disgusting butt bacteria in my sinuses

Are you trying to portray any of this as bad or...?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

neptuneL38 posted:

Ones at the ends are dirtiest/used most.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

Ones at the ends are dirtiest/used most.

pretty much everything in life has poop on it though

including your posts!!! :grin:

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Chinatown posted:

The forums have poop on them because of your posting :grin:

also lol at the people who got triggered when someone posted the "fake out the shy shitters" trick

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I was at the public library and some guy walked up to a librarian and asked if she had found his lighter that he left in the bathroom. It made me think of that Jacqueline Dempsey goonette

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

Well now it does.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

A he’s not being truthful
B the toilet was his actual boyfriends rear end

i'm 100% serious it was at a bowling alley, and a much bigger guy than me told me to follow him and pressured me to do it thinking i'd like it

Wile E. Toyota
Jul 18, 2008

Under no circumstances should you be proud of someone for wearing flip-flops.

Mnoba posted:

i'm 100% serious it was at a bowling alley, and a much bigger guy than me told me to follow him and pressured me to do it thinking i'd like it

Well?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Just slap the phone out his hand when you cross him in the bathroom, OP. People are so loving attached to their phones that there is like a 95% chance that his first reaction will be to go after the phone (rather than throwing a punch); use his disorientation to escape unscathed. Poop talker will learn a valuable lesson.

Y’all really need to read Sun Tzu’s treatise, “The Fart of War”, this is some basic-level poo poo.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mnoba posted:

Did you?

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water

1redflag posted:

Just slap the phone out his hand when you cross him in the bathroom, OP. People are so loving attached to their phones that there is like a 95% chance that his first reaction will be to go after the phone (rather than throwing a punch); use his disorientation to escape unscathed. Poop talker will learn a valuable lesson.

Y’all really need to read Sun Tzu’s treatise, “The Fart of War”, this is some basic-level poo poo.

To get away with it for sure just yell "It's a prank!!"

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

"Salesmen" and "important businessmen" really love doing this. Walk into any airport restroom and there are at least 3 guys screaming into their phones, "YEAH I JUST LANDED IN ATLANTA. YEAH. I'M GOING TO THE SUPER SALESMAN CONVENTION. NO, THIS YEAR THEY MOVED IT TO THE SCHLUBMAN CENTER. YOU THERE? YEAH, LAST YEAR THERE WERE THREE THOUSAND PEOPLE THERE AND WE ALL JACKED EACH OTHER OFF....HAHAHA, NO I'M JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE LAST PART. THE SECOND NIGHT THOUGH, SOME OTHER GUYS AND I HIT THE HOOTERS AND THEN WENT TO THE GOLDEN POLE AND TOOK ONE OF THE GALS BACK TO THE HOTEL FOR SOME EIFFEL TOWER ACTION AFTER I CALLED TO TELL THE WIFE AND KIDS GOODNIGHT. I KNOW. BUT WHAT IS A GREAT SALESMAN LIKE ME SUPPOSED TO DO ON THE ROAD? I'LL SEE YOU AT THE OFFICE NEXT WEEK."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

1redflag posted:

The Fart of War

this is my parody stoner metal bands name ok have some respect