Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i want to see a batman film where bruce wayne invests his billions in eliminating poverty. the whole "muggers killed my folks, the solution is to beat up but not kill people" like you fuckin moron, nobody mugs people with guns if they're not sick and desperate. spending his billions on punch toys instead of toppling the inequitable system that gave him billions and left others so desperate they'd murder a couple in front of their kid for a wallet and jewels

so batman except he starts a bunch of nonprofits and only rolls out the vigilante justice to kill other billionaires and grafters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

still no terry crews as batman OR james bond??? wtf

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

no crews is felix lighter. bond is ronda rousey. jason statham is moneypenny. M is Julianne Moore. Q is MIA (the singer, not the status)

the villain is Hope Solo and her mute henchman is ricky gervais

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 23:29 on May 17, 2019

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

felix lighter

underthecube
Dec 5, 2018
i really want to gently caress him so good

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

underthecube posted:

i really want to gently caress him so good
go for it terry crews is pretty cool and jacked but not really my type

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
none of those characters are heroic while still enforcing western imperialism

NavanaSokarad
Jan 19, 2019
ya batman gonna sparkle!!!! not a movie i will be interested in seeing. :D

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i want to see a batman film where bruce wayne invests his billions in eliminating poverty. the whole "muggers killed my folks, the solution is to beat up but not kill people" like you fuckin moron, nobody mugs people with guns if they're not sick and desperate. spending his billions on punch toys instead of toppling the inequitable system that gave him billions and left others so desperate they'd murder a couple in front of their kid for a wallet and jewels

so batman except he starts a bunch of nonprofits and only rolls out the vigilante justice to kill other billionaires and grafters

*billionaire joker smacks his lips, despite having plenty of money for surgery*

You see, I am not a monster. It's just the art of the deal.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bring back Christian Bale but have Batman be Patrick Bateman's normie alter ego

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

what does batman do if he needs to poo in his suit? im sure after some wicked fights and chases he would need to do an urgent adrenaline fueled bm

would he also poo like a bat? a stringy, forceful rope of poo, ejected a fair distance away from his body so it doesn't splater and stain him? does he need to sleep upside down to help with his digestion to achieve this? would all the blood rushing to his head while sleeping for 8 hours effect his retinas and general brain health?

are there any bts docos on the dvds that explain this? why doesnt anyone acknowledge bms in these movies

underthecube
Dec 5, 2018

numberoneposter posted:

go for it terry crews is pretty cool and jacked but not really my type

u joke as if i wouldnt invite him, as if u could make mock of my power, and will

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

do batman but with the cast of jackass

HI IM BRUCE WAYNE AND WELCOME TO BATMAN!!!!

steve-o as robin: *pukes* *farts* duuuuude

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

toggle posted:

what does batman do if he needs to poo in his suit? im sure after some wicked fights and chases he would need to do an urgent adrenaline fueled bm

would he also poo like a bat? a stringy, forceful rope of poo, ejected a fair distance away from his body so it doesn't splater and stain him? does he need to sleep upside down to help with his digestion to achieve this? would all the blood rushing to his head while sleeping for 8 hours effect his retinas and general brain health?

are there any bts docos on the dvds that explain this? why doesnt anyone acknowledge bms in these movies

He actually lusts for the opportunity to skart in his skin tight furry outfit.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Tiberius Christ posted:

i sure am sick of all these batmenpeople

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i want to see a batman film where bruce wayne invests his billions in eliminating poverty
so batman except he starts a bunch of nonprofits
what a strange way to write that batman should lobby to fix the tax code and health system

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

do batman but with the cast of jackass

HI IM BRUCE WAYNE AND WELCOME TO BATMAN!!!!

steve-o as robin: *pukes* *farts* duuuuude

stevo plays the joker in a music video and he's unironically really fuckin good at it

he's a barnum and bailey clown college graduate, which is probably why. also he's nuts

the video's just a goofy thing a bunch of minor youtube celebs in LA put together. he steals the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R670fsXYkn8

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Im Robin's puckered anus.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

OMGVBFLOL posted:

stevo plays the joker in a music video and he's unironically really fuckin good at it

he's a barnum and bailey clown college graduate, which is probably why. also he's nuts

the video's just a goofy thing a bunch of minor youtube celebs in LA put together. he steals the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R670fsXYkn8

thanks i have a cat woman fetish now

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Bring back Val Kilmer.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

ive met this dude irl and hes super nice and funny so good for him

also they probably gave him the role because of his movie-long portrayal of bruce wayne in cosmopolis

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Remember when people flipped the gently caress out comedic actor Michael Keaton was going to be the next batman?

I mean I'm not old enough to fart dust but some of you probably do.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Remember when people flipped the gently caress out comedic actor Michael Keaton was going to be the next batman?

I mean I'm not old enough to fart dust but some of you probably do.

i think people were more chill back then about that kind of thing, but also, i dont know because i'm not old as gently caress either

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Labes for days posted:

I’m so loving sick of Batman

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i never even heard of him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

bring back old gbs posted:

i never even heard of him

I don't even own a tv

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
I wanna see this Batman.

https://twitter.com/drhastings/status/1129384429812686848

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Caesar Saladin posted:

i think people were more chill back then about that kind of thing, but also, i dont know because i'm not old as gently caress either

Yeah I dunno man, the year before he played an undead rapist quite convincingly, it wasn't just humour.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Yeah I dunno man, the year before he played an undead rapist quite convincingly, it wasn't just humour.

Jack Frost came out after batman

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I am not disappointed about the dracula batman. I just wonder why there isn't a Lobo movie yet

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

after heath ledger slam dunked the joker so hard it killed him i've adopted a wait-and-see attitude about any and all strange casting choices

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I am batman

https://youtu.be/GpQinmmQ7Y4

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

They need to reboot Batman and Spiderman movies once every 6 months imo. I mean, what if they aren’t trending on social media? Do they even exist?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Holy poo poo guys just imagine if they stopped making comic book movies??

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

its all nice on rice posted:

Holy poo poo guys just imagine if they stopped making comic book movies??

gets my dick hard thinkin about it, but never seen one before

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I'm Patman.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm Bateman.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
get the vampire to play a batman wow nice typecasting holywood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

They're was a really good What If type comic where Bruce put all his money in Mental Health and fixing Arkham, so when he brought in people as Batman by night, by day Bruce was a psychiatrist helping them.

He actually made a difference, to the point he managed to make Killer Croc his "Robin" and turned many villains away from crime permanently