Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

splatmaster i sent you that fanfic in confidence.

Aw, you'll always be my Pumbaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

alnilam

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

splatmaster i sent you that fanfic in confidence.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
shark bites me into 3 sections because he's too embarrassed to eat my genitals

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
boss asks me to work late on a saturday because him and his wife's BF need to go to couples counseling.

crimes

Farecoal

There he go
oh what, you fine with eating my liver but you're too good to eat my kidneys??

lost my old email

hannibal's classless brother chuck lecter serves me my own leg well done on a paper plate and there is like no homoerotic tension at all

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

google THIS

This anaconda keeps awkwardly trying to get me to choke it back.

Space Taxi
The lion always makes me make the first move. I'm sick of having to put my neck in its mouth.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hanging out in the yukons, trying to avoid making eye contact with the wolf trying to explain that it's not what it looks like, he's saving up to get his white nationalist tattoos blacked over.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
loving coyotes howling up a storm in my backyard, demanding to debate me about my support for drag queen story hour

crimes

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I make more money in an hour than this grizzly makes in its entire life

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
this bot fly larvae has a wedding ring but i can tell he just did it cuz he got her pregnant

crimes

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
get a load of this panther, it wont stop apologizing and crying the whole time its biting me

thanks Manifisto!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
why do these fire ants have to slather me in kratom and peanut butter. does my taste offend.

crimes

Goons Are Gifts

These wasps may sting me to death, but these cross stripes make them look fat anyways.

cda

by Hand Knit

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Loser wolf wears a shirt with three screaming humans on it

cda

by Hand Knit

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I make more money in an hour than this grizzly makes in its entire life

Finger Prince

They say a foraging party of army ants can strip the flesh of a man down to the bone in a matter of hours.
Instead, I've just got this one wannabe army ant that somehow failed the entrance tests following me around nipping at my rear end because apparently I "disrespected the troops" or some bullshit. All I said is Colin Kaepernick is better at football than ants.
Ow! gently caress off you little poo poo!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Loser wolf wears a shirt with three screaming humans on it

thanks Manifisto!

wearing a lampshade

Eaten by beta fish

Drink-Mix Man

albany academy posted:

Eaten by beta fish

deep dish peat moss

google THIS posted:

My last thought before the voracious army ants clean my bones: All of them, every last one, still live with their mom.

deep dish peat moss

albany academy posted:

Eaten by beta fish

Space Taxi
Bald eagle pecks my eye out and its toupee falls off

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Honey badger finally works up the courage to maim me after i take his parking spot while loving his wife

crimes

nut

EPIC panther DESTROYS my measly body with FACTS and LOGIC

Peanut Butter

Wee mannie
A pudgy middle-aged bobcat who doesn't speak to his kids snacking on one of my arms while watching recycled meme videos on Facebook

Peanut Butter fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jul 31, 2019

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

They say you never see the mountain lion that attacks you due to its crippling social anxiety and self esteem issues.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

"Wow, you all must've been hungry hungry. How original." I say to the group of hippos eating my legs.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Drink-Mix Man

hungry hungry hippos ate my balls

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
rude how this parasitic fungus is playing warhammer on my brainmeats

crimes

Finger Prince

I posted a picture of my cat online and now this coyote won't stop spamming my inbox with pics of his canine teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

"And that over there is a meth head!" said the otherwise flustered and confused safari guide, pointing at what appeared to be an alligator. Except this time the guide was right, for this was a Florida alligator, and it had acquired a methamphetamine habit as it grew up and matured in the sewers. It had no real purpose or motivation in life. It had no home. It had no spouse. But even more tragic and ridiculous, it had no teeth. And it was coming after ME...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!