Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I'm not actually being gangstalked, myself, but it annoys me to no end how all the gangstalkers wherever I go drive exactly the same car I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
gangstalking is a super interesting mental illness in that it would be so expensive to actually do, to hire that amount of people and pre plan to that extent, I can barely coordinate a single piece of equipment to get sent to a worksite because no one gives a poo poo about their jobs

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
There’s two other people in my house, they call themselves “roommates” but I’m sure they’re covert surveillance plants

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

I was gangstalked. I saw people parking outside my house and surveilling me nearly every day. I would come home after work to find my belongings misplaced. I began to get very sick and concluded that my medication was being tampered with. In the end it turned out I was actually having a psychotic breakdown. Within 24 hours of starting anti-psychotics I no longer felt I was being stalked, I stopped losing things, and I knew my medication was completely normal.

Believing that only other people can be mentally ill and you never could is just a supremely stupid form of arrogance. Just because you're not rambling schizotypal nonsense and hallucinating doesn't mean you're not psychotic. At the height of my illness I could perform my work duties and calmly explain I was being followed everywhere in grammatically correct English but I was still completely delusional.

What were the people outside your house actually doing? Were they just your neighbors?

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OSReIXxyrI

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I understand its more than likely mental illness, but the arrogance of the phenomenon is astounding.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Putty posted:

Guys i just got this in my mail im shaking rn

I'm sorry but these tips are from the ultimate authority and you have no choice but to follow them.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Putty posted:

Guys i just got this in my mail im shaking rn

How much for some of his bathwater

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Odd posted:

What were the people outside your house actually doing? Were they just your neighbors?
A combination of neighbors and randos who needed free parking. They were just in their cars loving around on their phones, probably responding to texts and finishing up conversations before heading in. Or sometimes they were waiting on people they were picking up. In my mind if they didn't immediately exit their vehicles upon parking they were obviously staking out my house.

Also I would see hidden messages and planning in what were really meaningless coincidences. If I saw a red car parked in front of my house with someone sitting in it and later that day a stranger in a red shirt lingered around me for a minute browsing in a store and asked me if I was having a nice day they were obviously part of the same team and trying to taunt me without making overt threats. You can see this kind of delusional thinking in nearly every gangstalking "evidence" video.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I dated someone who was involved in gangstalking a failed contestant for a reality TV show. It was pretty messed up but she wasn't directly involved in the most messed-up stuff. I still search the guy every once in a while, so many of the pages have link-rotted that you would have no idea anymore.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I was gangstalked. I saw people parking outside my house and surveilling me nearly every day. I would come home after work to find my belongings misplaced. I began to get very sick and concluded that my medication was being tampered with. In the end it turned out I was actually having a psychotic breakdown. Within 24 hours of starting anti-psychotics I no longer felt I was being stalked, I stopped losing things, and I knew my medication was completely normal.

:unsmith:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

A combination of neighbors and randos who needed free parking. They were just in their cars loving around on their phones, probably responding to texts and finishing up conversations before heading in. Or sometimes they were waiting on people they were picking up. In my mind if they didn't immediately exit their vehicles upon parking they were obviously staking out my house.

Also I would see hidden messages and planning in what were really meaningless coincidences. If I saw a red car parked in front of my house with someone sitting in it and later that day a stranger in a red shirt lingered around me for a minute browsing in a store and asked me if I was having a nice day they were obviously part of the same team and trying to taunt me without making overt threats. You can see this kind of delusional thinking in nearly every gangstalking "evidence" video.

We had a kitchen apprentice who we had to ban from the company holiday party. Its the hospitality industry so naturally there were a lot of young people that were excited to drink and dance together so for the entire week leading up to it everyone was like "Saturday is gonna be great man!". Apparently it got to our (very mentally ill) apprentice. He basically thought there was some sort of countdown happening and that he was literally going to be a human sacrifice at the party. The day before I was like "Tomorrow is gonna be EPIC DUDE" and he didn't really respond. He admitted his suspicions to our boss hours before the party and was driven to a hospital. Zippity doo dah ain't life grand.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Targ the target would've peaked unintentional humor here:

If this strip hadn't occurred first, making you super sad that the person was so crazy as to kill their own cat

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

This artist seems to think boobs look and hang just like testicles.
Which is even stranger when you notice the that they're apparently a woman.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i'm a member of a vast wangstalking network, and your unremarkable wang is definitely not on our list

naem
May 29, 2011

oh hey here is one on our very own Caro

https://youtu.be/EWfl16KJ-JI

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Edit: accidental post/got groupstalked

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
There's a woman and kids in my house. They claim to be my wife and kid, but I'm sure they're gang plants. They're always watching everything I do and trying to constantly trying to interact with me. The woman in particular. She even constantly attempts to elicit information on my finances, etc.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sorry about your broken mind, OP.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
We should co-ordinate in this thread and select a random goon to gang stalk, I suggest OP

GoongStalk 2019 when?

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Believing that only other people can be mentally ill and you never could is just a supremely stupid form of arrogance. Just because you're not rambling schizotypal nonsense and hallucinating doesn't mean you're not psychotic. At the height of my illness I could perform my work duties and calmly explain I was being followed everywhere in grammatically correct English but I was still completely delusional.

My carbon monoxide detector was 'misplaced'

I'm glad anti-psychotics take only 24 hours to work and bring you back to 'normal' as pills typically take weeks to derive benefit in the regular population.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Amicus curiae posted:

My carbon monoxide detector was 'misplaced'

Yeah the was my bad. I needed to borrow the batteries for my vibrating buttplug.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Lol at people complaining about getting gangstalked. At least people care about you, I can't even get three people to come to my house for dinner.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Drunk Nerds posted:

holy poo poo, in just those four pictures of that dude's apartment you can see the psychosis just from his living arrangement

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I've seen a bunch of gangstalking videos and rants but not one has ever explained why they're being stalked. At best they're just part of an "experiment" or something.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I can only wish for that level of self confidence

Otto Octopus
Aug 12, 2009

When I was a kid, me and some friends would ride around on bikes at the beach, and we would do this exact thing to people as we rode past them.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Koldenblue posted:

When I was a kid, me and some friends would ride around on bikes at the beach, and we would do this exact thing to people as we rode past them.

That actually probably legit happened to him but he's too crazy to realize it happened because people are exhausted by having to deal with his crazy rear end

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Amicus curiae posted:

There are many organizations for victims of gangstalking these days.

Let's say that for various reasons I'm interested in setting up an organization for victims of gangstalking.
How do I gain their trust so as to not seem as though the entire operation is simply a continuance of gangstalking, op?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Big Beef City posted:

Let's say that for various reasons I'm interested in setting up an organization for victims of gangstalking.
How do I gain their trust so as to not seem as though the entire operation is simply a continuance of gangstalking, op?

You should set up a business where gangstalking victims pay you money to follow them around everywhere they go to ward away any potential gangstalkers.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Drunk Nerds posted:

If this strip hadn't occurred first, making you super sad that the person was so crazy as to kill their own cat

I also experienced a dead cat on a front stoop. My aunt's cat would shortly later go missing.

IDK who the person in the strip is but gangstalking or covert surveillance and silencing/intimidation tactics are real. It could have all started by someone with a personality disorder deciding to falsely witness against another party, from a jilted ex, a former business associate and now competitor, or goons of a political rival. Emotionally aroused or approached by individuals who claim to be part of law enforcement, normal people are all too happy to support this alleged injured party and do all the vigilante goon justice/whatever they can to remedy the supposed injustice.

Who What Now posted:

Yeah the was my bad. I needed to borrow the batteries for my vibrating buttplug.

You joke but somebody really did break into my apartment and steal it, in addition to the moving things around, snipping off pieces of my blinds and other Mossadesque adjustments. I wasn't living around junkies, neither.

Goonstalking and gangstalking are both real

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Big Beef City posted:

Meetup groups for individuals with severe social anxiety disorder exist. Many things that don't make sense are out there

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

:saddowns: hello is this the police? I'd like to report gangstalking
:cop: yes, go on, what seems to be the emergency?
:saddowns: someone has been coming into my house and cutting my velcro loops
:cop: um, please repeat?
:saddowns: the little loops on velcro that make them sticky. someone has cut them all and I can't do up my shoes. also they keep pouring a little bit of milk out from my fridge every day. but I notice because it's my milk
:cop: sir, this line is for emergencies only
:saddowns: this is! they've hidden my car keys! they've killed my cat!
:cop: *click*
:saddowns: hello? helloo? I guess I should have led with the cat thing

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Amicus curiae posted:

I also experienced a dead cat on a front stoop. My aunt's cat would shortly later go missing.

IDK who the person in the strip is but gangstalking or covert surveillance and silencing/intimidation tactics are real. It could have all started by someone with a personality disorder deciding to falsely witness against another party, from a jilted ex, a former business associate and now competitor, or goons of a political rival. Emotionally aroused or approached by individuals who claim to be part of law enforcement, normal people are all too happy to support this alleged injured party and do all the vigilante goon justice/whatever they can to remedy the supposed injustice.

You joke but somebody really did break into my apartment and steal it, in addition to the moving things around, snipping off pieces of my blinds and other Mossadesque adjustments. I wasn't living around junkies, neither.

Goonstalking and gangstalking are both real

set up a video camera

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Amicus curiae posted:

Meetup groups for individuals with severe social anxiety disorder exist. Many things that don't make sense are out there

I just think that if people were going to go through the trouble of infiltrating someone's life to the point of moving things around slightly to bother them, or tamper with things, or park colored cars outside their house, they might be able to check out gangstalking groups.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Proud Rat Mom posted:

set up a video camera

I went to a lovely store in Ontario, Canada called "Big Boy's With Cool Toys" and the manager said he didn't have any. I immediately walked to the back and found a home security section with video cameras. I took a photo of the home video equipment with my phone and immediately the power in the store blacked out

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Amicus curiae posted:

I went to a shop called "Big Boy's With Cool Toys" and the manager said he had none. I immediately walked to the back and found a home security section. I took a photo of the home video equipment with my phone and immediately the power in the store blacked out

Post the picture you took. Should be there if the phone still worked, presumably, yea?

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Odd posted:

One time I saw a dog. Then, a few days later, I saw the same dog!!!

have u ever seen a slaw dog

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Big Beef City posted:

Post the picture you took.

This was more than 6 months ago since I moved so I'll look for it. I also took a video in store of me recording what just happened. Took me less than 20 seconds to find home security/surveillance equipment.

My possibly counterfeit iphone I stopped using had a message appear on the front screen that said ORPHANED AGAIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Amicus curiae posted:

I went to a lovely store in Ontario, Canada called "Big Boy's With Cool Toys" and the manager said he didn't have any. I immediately walked to the back and found a home security section with video cameras. I took a photo of the home video equipment with my phone and immediately the power in the store blacked out

If I tell you the store's name doesn't have that apostrophe in it, are you going to claim that someone must've removed it after, or will you consider that it might be a small and pretty harmless mistake on your part?