Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This thread is great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

I know gently caress all about Henry Cejudo but it ain't fair he's left out of the drawing scene

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That looks like a creepy dude that women should stay away from... you captured him perfectly!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ill update the UFC thread when I get home tonight.

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

Zhang's the only one missing now I think

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Macksy posted:

my caricature game is weak but ill get it started

ha ha

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Holy gently caress dude, wow.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Holy poo poo :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy loving poo poo :lol:

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Heads up, Joanna!
[Punches Joanna on the forehead]
[Joanna's face feels grotesquely]
Weili, help me please!

Stop this, Joanna. Stop it now!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao jesus christ

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lmao amazing

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
A HUNK OF MEAT AND TIM SYLVIA, or TWO HUNKS OF MEAT

like a decade ago I slacked off on an undergrad art assignment and scrambled for a high resolution photo of a face and a food to pair together. I had a high quality Affliction poster on the wall and a package of meat in the fridge. One all nighter later and ta-da. During critique I bullshitted my way through comparing Tim Sylvia's face to a raw hunk of meat. It was easier than I thought it was gonna be.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
this is quality content

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lol at the sylvia story and good job on the art

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The story makes the art even better, awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahaha that story rules