Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
gay 4 guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Why do people like this homophobe douche?

Gonna need a source for this because I've heard he is the exact opposite.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Doesn't he run a pro-LGBT charity or something? I could be wrong.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

quote:

Fieri sent offensive, threatening emails to other staff members, including former Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives’ producer David Page. One such example of the chef’s appalling dialect? “You can’t send me to talk to gay people without warning! Those people weird me out!” It’s quite possible all that frosting of his tips may have gotten to his brain — and better judgement.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Its fake news, guy is good

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

MarcusSA posted:

Don't reward their lovely post with a response, Guy wouldn't want it that way.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Imagine that man, greasy fingers and cheese laden breath, reaching for your dilz.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Literally A Person posted:

Imagine that man, greasy fingers and cheese laden breath, reaching for your dilz.

Don't stop...

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

givepatajob posted:

Don't stop...

Licking your earlobe with his tongue covered in the remnants of a giant onion ring. Bits coat your ear as his sticky saliva glues them to you. He licks his fingers. "You look good enough to eat."

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
He unclasps your ill-fitting Hagar slacks. "That's money, right there."

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
dive in and diner at my drive-in

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

DDD is on right now for like the next 5 hours. Take me to Flavor town Guy!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

My Lord and Savory.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
FRIES

wait wrong thread

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Why do people like this homophobe douche?

He's not. His sister is gay and he officiates gay weddings.

I read that stuff before too but apparently it's not real.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Bogus Adventure posted:

I remember seeing a bad MSPaint comic of some random dude and Guy Fieri, where Guy starts eating the dude's rear end and yells out, "Take me to FLAVORTOWN!!!"

Totally unrealistic, as Guy would never talk with his mouth full (of rear end)

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Sooooo... he becomes Haley Joel Osment?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Sooooo... he becomes Haley Joel Osment?
He looks like Tim Heidecker’s brother

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Have we gotten the Horny out of our systems?::?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Resting Lich Face posted:

There's a triple-D featured restaurant near me. It's pretty good.

Same, except in my case it's loving terrible at times. It's a diner and it's not far from me so I'll go there for breakfast sometimes, but I've gotten the wrong order, an undercooked order with weirdly overcooked hash browns, or just nothing at all because I guess they forgot about it?

Basically they kind of started coasting once the TV episode+tourists in the area upped the business and never got out of that "why try harder" mentality. It's not always bad, but when it sucks it sucks

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

Have we gotten the Horny out of our systems?::?

I can never truly be un-horny with the big GF

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
I gotta be honest, I want to live in Flavor Town with Guy as my Mayor, but the fact that he doesn't like menudo makes me question that.

How can a guy who eats so many things have such a wrong opinion??????

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

I gotta be honest, I want to live in Flavor Town with Guy as my Mayor, but the fact that he doesn't like menudo makes me question that.

How can a guy who eats so many things have such a wrong opinion??????

Wait, mexican menudo or filipino menudo?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Guy Fietie seems like a genuinely nice awesome person when most celebrities are pieces of poo poo, if I ever get the chance I’ll go and overpay at one of his overpriced lovely restaurants

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Do it ironically posted:

Guy Fietie seems like a genuinely nice awesome person when most celebrities are pieces of poo poo, if I ever get the chance I’ll go and overpay at one of his overpriced lovely restaurants

I mean, I'm sure the restaurants aren't truly godawful (ok, maybe the times square was, but that's everything in times square) and more TGI Fridays/Applebees/Chili's level. The kind where you go there on a road trip because you know at the very least it'll be okay.

But he does definitely seem like way less of a turd than the average celebrity chef. Ramsey did some cool stuff for the line cook workers who showed promise on Kitchen nightmares, Bourdain went and engaged with a bunch of different cultures respectfully on his show, and Fieri at least puts time and money into good causes and is geniunely nice. The rest seem like steaming shitheads.

Oh, Martin Yan of Yan Can Cook seems pretty cool, too. The rest, though, gently caress 'em.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Guy F was dope on that hot wings show

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

This man makes a compelling pro-Fieri case, while admitting that he probably wouldn't want to hang out with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIGWpYGATnY

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I recommend everyone watch the American Dad episode with Guy Fieri.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I got lost, somewhere. Somewhere between Flavor Town and Titty City. I had no idea what to do

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Clawtopsy posted:

Guy F was dope on that hot wings show

Lol he would probably make some kind of cole slaw nobody has ever thought of. :munch:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I mean, I'm sure the restaurants aren't truly godawful (ok, maybe the times square was, but that's everything in times square) and more TGI Fridays/Applebees/Chili's level. The kind where you go there on a road trip because you know at the very least it'll be okay.

But he does definitely seem like way less of a turd than the average celebrity chef. Ramsey did some cool stuff for the line cook workers who showed promise on Kitchen nightmares, Bourdain went and engaged with a bunch of different cultures respectfully on his show, and Fieri at least puts time and money into good causes and is geniunely nice. The rest seem like steaming shitheads.

Oh, Martin Yan of Yan Can Cook seems pretty cool, too. The rest, though, gently caress 'em.

Bourdaine was the poo poo.

He took up BJJ at like 50 something years old. It's not easy to get a blue belt.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Bourdain was a junkie turned professional scold and if he didn't die when he did he would definitely be a #MeToo case by now and all the people who performatively eulogize him would instead be swearing they never thought he was good

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Sleeveless posted:

Bourdain was a junkie turned professional scold

...a chef, then?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sleeveless posted:

Bourdain was a junkie turned professional scold and if he didn't die when he did he would definitely be a #MeToo case by now and all the people who performatively eulogize him would instead be swearing they never thought he was good

What the gently caress are you talking about? There has never been a complaint about the dude, I'm not going to defend a MeToo case but why make one up?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Bourdaine was the poo poo.

He took up BJJ at like 50 something years old. It's not easy to get a blue belt.

I know things are grim now that we're in the zombie apocalypse, but I'm not convinced dressing two zombies up in karate gis and pushing them at each other is a good way to amuse the populace.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'd watch that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Wait, mexican menudo or filipino menudo?

Mexican

Crazy, right?