Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Helpimscared posted:

They treated us like poo poo there.

so they rubbed you all over the lettuce and served you to customers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

cda posted:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

cda posted:

chipotle lol

haha thanks

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
i am personally a big fan of jack in the box but i understand that it is not everyone's cuppa

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

they are my s-tier and a serious contender for favorite, but taco bell wins the round bc I have been to one this year and have not been to jitb for several years :negative:

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
taco Bell is rear end

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Qdoba would be S rank if it was included

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Made my tier list:

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

cda posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Come at me again, expanded edition.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

cda posted:

taco Bell is rear end

i like to eat rear end

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

What are you ordering at Jolibee to give it just a "C"? Spaghetti and diet coke?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

shadow puppet of a posted:

What are you ordering at Jolibee to give it just a "C"? Spaghetti and diet coke?

Never eaten there but driven by it.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

cda posted:

Obviously

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

What I've learned is that I haven't eaten at a lot of fast food places. Hell, three or four of these I tried for the first time just last year. Don't know if that's a blessing or a curse.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
hello

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Thank you for properly rating Quiznos.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
LOL at all these lists not even including Popeyes let alone not having it in S tier

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Jaxyon posted:

LOL at all these lists not even including Popeyes let alone not having it in S tier

Some people just prefer the taste of 'opeye icken & biscu

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Thank you for properly rating Quiznos.

if you put subway above Quiznos you should be permanently loving banned from posting in this sub and also permanently banned from eating subs too

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Quiznos made subs? I thought they made small, expensive tartines served on hot wax paper?

sports
Sep 1, 2012

I am conceptually against chicken tender restaurants.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Multiple people ranking BK over Mcds. What is the world coming to.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
McD's is my definition of C grade fast food, so everything is graded relative to that.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

this is the subforum created by taco bell. Please be respectful

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Quiznos made subs? I thought they made small, expensive tartines served on hot wax paper?

Quizno's is basically dead but they were definitely better than Subway when they were actually, you know, around.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You’re a loving pervert

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You’re even worse

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sean10mm posted:

McD's is my definition of C grade fast food, so everything is graded relative to that.

Get the gently caress outta here

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
The only consistently accurate thing about any of these tierlists is putting In-N-Out at the top. Other than that, they're a pile of perverse and possibly dangerous nonsense

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

sean10mm posted:

Quizno's is basically dead but they were definitely better than Subway when they were actually, you know, around.

I can wholly understand people hating on Subway. What I cant grasp is people elevating Quiznos. It was charging something like $16 for their footlong tartine melts back in its heyday. And for nothing good just mediorce hot bread melts. Not an honest sandwich. I'm glad its dead. Glad.

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Don't @ me.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I don't remember any of this "tartine" poo poo. I just got their Italian sandwich sometimes in the early 2000s and it was better than Subway, a very low bar to clear.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

if you put subway above Quiznos you should be permanently loving banned from posting in this sub and also permanently banned from eating subs too

Anytime I ate at a local Quizno's in college it would always give me raging shits afterwards, then they shut down after a year. YMMV I guess. Subway is pretty bland but at least you could get chicken or steak then slather it in Southwest Chipotle, hot sauce, ranch, and whatever else to mask the blandness.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

I can wholly understand people hating on Subway. What I cant grasp is people elevating Quiznos. It was charging something like $16 for their footlong tartine melts back in its heyday. And for nothing good just mediorce hot bread melts. Not an honest sandwich. I'm glad its dead. Glad.

What the gently caress are you talking about? They've got the same price points as every other not-subway place. It's like 8-9 for a large sub. You're conflating Quiznos with some other restaurant.

Quiznos owns. Other sub places need to add a horseradish sauce.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

TheAardvark posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about? They've got the same price points as every other not-subway place. It's like 8-9 for a large sub. You're conflating Quiznos with some other restaurant.

Quiznos owns. Other sub places need to add a horseradish sauce.

Sorry, Canadian dollars, and it was around 20 years ago when they were dead set on ripping us off.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
The local Subway(s) have incredibly high prices in a not high COL area. I was just checking their site and an Italian BMT is $10.19 which is just wild. I'm a pretty big fan of Jimmy Johns because you can customize via the website/app, order it, and in the 5 minutes it takes me to get there it's done. For some reason the people at JJ give me a free sub about every 5 orders which is cool too.

I wish I could weigh in on more places, we just don't have that many chains here. A few of which I've never gone to.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

drat now I want some Zaxby's but its on the other side of the country. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I don't really like donuts