Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
Sorry OP, I don't vote for losers. I only vote for winners, like my friend Donald J. Trump :fsmug:

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

FoolyCharged posted:

I would also settle for the traditional method of party destruction and have them rupture into distinct factions in the middle of an election. Both parties aren't even pretending to have the American public's interest in mind at this point. gently caress em both.

The Republican Party is nowhere near breaking apart. Once they have a 7-2 majority on the Supreme Court, we will effectively be a one-party state.

If you think the Roberts Court of the last 15 years has made some reaches with spurious and mendacious reasoning, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you think were having elections

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
Why vote for lesser evil?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

See my gang tags for more information.

gently caress this country, we’re screwed regardless if this yet another racist old guy with dementia gets elected (and he will because Americans are abysmally selfish and stupid).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yes.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Huh what old man with dementia should have the keys to the nuclear arsenal please help

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Extremely online dip shits who don't see the difference between whether or not children starve in the streets. Something awful, great as ever

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

Extremely online dip shits who don't see the difference between whether or not children starve in the streets. Something awful, great as ever

got some bad news about papa joes plans

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Pick posted:

What, if I told you, children will starve in the streets regardless if its Biden or Trump?

Edit: and also voting for either legitimizes it all

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hell no.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Unenthusiastically yes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

got some bad news about papa joes plans

Yeah, pull your loving head out of your rear end. He does have policy positions, they are more left-wing than Trump. He will put in place a cabinet that is more left wing. Trump has a proven record of what he's going to do, and so does Biden. You actually have to screw your reasoning into the genuinely turbo dip poo poo left is actually right, upside down, good and bad things are the same bullshit if you think they're equivalent. Get off the loving Internet and go interact with the real world.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Lmao if you think Biden will do anything to prevent children from starving in the streets. Did you somehow miss the Clinton administration?

And before some Pick tells me to go interact with the “real world” (lol) I work with vulnerable populations and actually care about them. That’s why I support my local Berniecrats.

Alien Sex Manual fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Mar 14, 2020

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Blockade posted:

What, if I told you, children will starve in the streets regardless if its Biden or Trump?

I would tell you to stop whining like a loving child and actually interact with reality where Betsy DeVos is currently on the cabinet and you have a chance to get her gone

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

:lmao: if you're actually stupid enough to think Joe Biden wouldn't gladly steal food from a starving infants mouth if it would please his donors.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

Yeah, pull your loving head out of your rear end. He does have policy positions, they are more left-wing than Trump. He will put in place a cabinet that is more left wing. Trump has a proven record of what he's going to do, and so does Biden. You actually have to screw your reasoning into the genuinely turbo dip poo poo left is actually right, upside down, good and bad things are the same bullshit if you think they're equivalent. Get off the loving Internet and go interact with the real world.

i am interacting with the real world

by helping the sanders campaign lol

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

LabyaMynora posted:

[ ] Yes (swing state)
[ ] No (swing state)
[X] Yes (non-swing-state)
[ ] No (non-swing-state)

Cool. So who is going to replace Breyer and Ginsberg on the Supreme Court? :allears:

Cool. Name one issue you care about that will pass a 7-2 GOP majority on the Supreme Court.

1992 already happened. Fact is, nobody likes your lovely 3rd party candidates. Libertarian, Green, whatever. No one likes them.

You can bitch all you want about one of the major two not doing enough to "earn' your vote, but frankly your boutique, artisanal 3rd party candidate does nothing to "earn" the votes of more than 3% of the electorate. They suck.

They suck worse than Ross-loving-Perot.

Signed,
A Nader 2000 voter who very much regrets it

Cool.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I guess Joe does have a plan to feed minority children.

By putting them directly into the prison system as early as possible.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

:lmao: if you're actually stupid enough to think Joe Biden wouldn't gladly steal food from a starving infants mouth if it would please his donors.

yeah I do think he actually cares about people. He cares more about people than whoever is participating in the covid threads.

the reason that they don't tend to reach for the vote of dickheads like the dickheads who post here is the second you don't get the equivalent of your chicken tendies you take your ball and go home. and much like your self-defeating whining and baby boohoo bullshit has held you back in life it will continue to result in people being wisely unwilling to kowtow to you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
so which racist pro-life child molester is gbs voting for, biden or trump?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

yeah I do think he actually cares about people.

Tell that to all the PoC and LGBTQ people who's lives he ruined. not that you'd give a poo poo about people like that, so long as yuppie white people like you are protected. So I guess I get why you support Joe.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
sorry, meant to say "americans in gbs is voting for"

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Pick posted:

You actually have to screw your reasoning into the genuinely turbo dip poo poo left is actually right, upside down, good and bad things are the same bullshit if you think they're equivalent. Get off the loving Internet and go interact with the real world.

This the cool and good thing you were talking about?

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/17/the-untold-story-joe-biden-pushed-ronald-reagan-to-ramp-up-incarceration-not-the-other-way-around/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...diverse-society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b1Ea35MB7M

https://twitter.com/meaganmday/status/1238626816450912256

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
also I thought all politics threads in gbs had to be sent to cspam, or did that rule get revoked

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

Tell that to all the PoC and LGBTQ people who's lives he ruined.

POC came out to support him, and if you're going to retreat into "but they don't know anything!!" then you've got some really deeply baked in racist assumptions.

the people who will turn out are the people who accept that it's better to get something than nothing. not a lot of ragequitting neets in that camp, but a fuckload of the people who actually have a hard time on this earth

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
What's the point of voting for a candidate you don't like in a non-swing state? Swing-state voters I can understand biting their tongue and casting a vote specifically for SCOTUS appointments or such but like if you live somewhere there's no question as to what the result will be why debase yourself for it anyways?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

gently caress politics in gbs

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

POC came out to support him,

Latinx and Arab voters sure as gently caress didn't, because they remember what a ghoul Joe was to them.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

[ X] Yes (swing state)

even though biden would not be my first choice I would rather not have four more years of the current guy

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
nice edit you whiner. hey how come white men are bitching out about getting the guy who will benefit them disproportionately, anyway. oh because he's not giving them enough thing.

I love Bernie and I'd love to see his policies come to fruition because they'd be great for giving the disadvantaged a leg up. But a lot of you all would be blindsided as gently caress because you don't realize how many people in america are working way the gently caress harder than you are.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Pick posted:

the second you don't get the equivalent of your chicken tendies you take your ball and go home. and much like your self-defeating whining and baby boohoo bullshit has held you back in life
:chloe:

Pick posted:

you whiner. hey how come white men are bitching out
yikes ya know maybe gbs just isnt ready for your level of mature discourse

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

It's times like these that i remember Pick is a rich white person who is also very Not Racist

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

nice edit you whiner. hey how come white men are bitching out about getting the guy who will benefit them disproportionately, anyway. oh because he's not giving them enough thing.

you're an incredibly broken person

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

Because I dont need for anything, so giving me more is stupid as hell when there are others that need it more. It's called empathy, a foreign concept to you, obviously. So continue to gleefully Hoover up more resources so you can pack your home with more tacky crap you don't need to fill the empty void in your soul.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You guys ventured out of your echo chamber to just a slightly, slightly less echoey echo chamber and you're already acting appalled, just appalled, to see the opinions of the people still further left than those who formed the majority of the democratic primary

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
I'm going to write in Bernard Sanders because I live in Texas and my vote doesn't matter at all.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
actually you're at 3 levels of echo chamber (impressive!)

cspam -> d&d -> something awful

just 5 or 6 more and you'll hear normal people discourse

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
BTW everyone is absolutely kidding themselves if they think that both Trump and Biden won't get COVID but it kills Biden and Trump lives and leverages it to show how smart and handsome and strong he is. Also Don Jr and Eric definitely die from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

Because I dont need for anything, so giving me more is stupid as hell when there are others that need it more. It's called empathy, a foreign concept to you, obviously. So continue to gleefully Hoover up more resources so you can pack your home with more tacky crap you don't need to fill the empty void in your soul.

It's more moral to give POC what they're asking for than to withhold my vote ~on their behalf~ for ~~principles~~