Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Tie yourself to the tail of an aeroplane and start masturbating during takeoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
What if the thing you need to move 6 feet is actually space itself?
________________/

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this is pretty straightforward really but lets start at the basics

first off the longer your donger is then the more advantage you are going to have off from the start, but dont worry even if you have a micro baby wiener theres a lot of options to increase your range but i just thought id mention that i have NO PROBLEMS IN THIS AREA. unfortunately being taller does help in this regard when talking about indoor flat land records.

next start eating as much fresh fruit as humanly possible, you might poo poo your pants but you are going to be so full of fruit juice its gotta go somewhere. the more obtuse and tropical the better. pineapple, mangosteen, durians. go crazy.

someone mentioned celery. certainly cant hurt. ZMA supplements are your next go to for thickness. but you dont want to clog it all up. you want medium viscosity.

also think of your dick like a garden hose nozzle. volume only part of it but what you really want is range so if you are into that weird poo poo like sticking things in your pee hole. stop. you also shouldnt be doing this in the first place IMO but thats a different thread.

now you gotta do muscle exercises. gotta beef up and do kegals for men. if there is a way to do resistance training for this maybe someone can enlighten me but you just gotta flex the gently caress out of your ball muscles. 8-10 weeks of off and on ball flexing should be good for begginers

now you have to work transferring momentum from your body to the shot, standard double feet planted rules apply, no running starts, even though thats a fun party trick. think of it like throwing a soccer ball into play.

and finally for shits and giggles you can find the biggest cliff in town and wait for a crazy tail wind. again these records dont really count but you might as well go for the maximum distance at least once.

and finally you gotta save up your precious bodily fluids. I do not avoid women...but I do deny them my essence. saving up too long causes your body to stop producing the goods, so dont wait too long. there is definitely a goldilocks amount of time.

any ways hope this helps, yall can add anything i missed, and as always

happy shooting! :)

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 21:57 on May 28, 2020

Wub a Dub Sub
Feb 13, 2012

to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind

there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all youll find

so im never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythem...
in grade 10 my friend kyle said if u put some ice cube on your balls right when you are about to bust yo u can hit the ceiling

i havent tried it but sometimes when the cool draft hits just right anything is possible when you believe in yourself

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Cut off your balls and throw them across the room.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

OP just get three people to take their shoes off and stand beside each other. You can do it!

420 20
Apr 21, 2020
My cums just sort of sploot out a few inches but there is a LOT of it

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Sustained pressure on your prostate should help you in your quest OP. I suggest a male penis to help provide that pressure.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Oscar Wild posted:

Sustained pressure on your prostate should help you in your quest OP. I suggest a male penis to help provide that pressure.

I prefer the female penis, honestly.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

as long as the shooters feet are firmly planted any gender of penis in the butt is a fair play

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I prefer the female penis, honestly.

Sure, if you want someone who has no idea what they're doing.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

numberoneposter posted:

this is pretty straightforward really but lets start at the basics

first off the longer your donger is then the more advantage you are going to have off from the start, but dont worry even if you have a micro baby wiener theres a lot of options to increase your range but i just thought id mention that i have NO PROBLEMS IN THIS AREA. unfortunately being taller does help in this regard when talking about indoor flat land records.

next start eating as much fresh fruit as humanly possible, you might poo poo your pants but you are going to be so full of fruit juice its gotta go somewhere. the more obtuse and tropical the better. pineapple, mangosteen, durians. go crazy.

someone mentioned celery. certainly cant hurt. ZMA supplements are your next go to for thickness. but you dont want to clog it all up. you want medium viscosity.

also think of your dick like a garden hose nozzle. volume only part of it but what you really want is range so if you are into that weird poo poo like sticking things in your pee hole. stop. you also shouldnt be doing this in the first place IMO but thats a different thread.

now you gotta do muscle exercises. gotta beef up and do kegals for men. if there is a way to do resistance training for this maybe someone can enlighten me but you just gotta flex the gently caress out of your ball muscles. 8-10 weeks of off and on ball flexing should be good for begginers

now you have to work transferring momentum from your body to the shot, standard double feet planted rules apply, no running starts, even though thats a fun party trick. think of it like throwing a soccer ball into play.

and finally for shits and giggles you can find the biggest cliff in town and wait for a crazy tail wind. again these records dont really count but you might as well go for the maximum distance at least once.

and finally you gotta save up your precious bodily fluids. I do not avoid women...but I do deny them my essence. saving up too long causes your body to stop producing the goods, so dont wait too long. there is definitely a goldilocks amount of time.

any ways hope this helps, yall can add anything i missed, and as always

happy shooting! :)

This seems like a lot of stuff to remember, but you missed out the most important thing. Chris Rock even has a bit about it.

“Every man in here has two levels of cum. First level is regular, comes out like ketchup”
*shuffles around making yurp yurp noises*
“But level two? If you’re doing the nasty poo poo we want you to do, saying the nasty poo poo we want you to say and wearing the nasty poo poo we want you to wear, it’s going to take a loving eye out.”

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Have you tried jumping backwards six feet while you ejaculate? Or maybe tuck your dong between you legs so it's pointing backwards and jump forwards.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
it is a simple but sad fact. u are lacking in sex power op. my sympathies

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Torquemada posted:

Make sure to jerk of on the side with the drop though

There's a lot of days where if you pour a bottle of water our over the "drop" side of the dam, air currents will launch that water back up to you.

So do that while jerking off. It would be hilarious.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Who What Now posted:

Ok I have robot dong and huge tits, what's next?

PMing me

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Take some crackers with you to the local park. Scatter crumbled crackers around your feet, and wait for pigeons to come. Then jerk it onto the pigeons. They'll fly off, and voila!

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Kegels, OP. They’ll also help you clench your b hole so tight that people know that the “EXIT ONLY” tattoo on your rear end is serious.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you ram your prostate at the right moment...

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
OP, the less dick you have means the less resistance your splooge has to exit your body

Something to think about.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if you have the means to i suggest blasting yourself to the moon and doing the fabled "moon shot" in low gravity vacuum

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Apollo 14's Alan Shepard may have the longest drive, but you could have the longest stroke

Sous Videodrome
Apr 9, 2020

Read up on the venturi effect, OP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venturi_effect

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Willfrey posted:

OP, the less dick you have means the less resistance your splooge has to exit your body

Something to think about.

It actually works the other way like a gun.

If your donger is too short, some of the air used to push it out will escape behind it. With a big long one, the full force of the air enters the tube while still behind the load and imparts more force and pressure on it.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Gbs is the subforum where you can learn about jizz physics, or "jyzzics" as it is popularly known

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
what you need to do is get one of these:

and hold it underneath just as you sploot. it should give u a bit of extra lift

E: this wont be allowed in competition settings of course

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 11:14 on May 29, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Has anyone mentioned putting your thumb over part of the jizzhole like when you’re using a garden hose without a sprayer attachment ? Pretty sure it works the same. I don’t know because I naturally shoot powerful jets of hot cum

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

goethe.cx posted:

does anybody have any suggestions for how i could make my cumshots fly a distance of 6 feet or greater? there's no particular reason why i chose 6 feet as the baseline it's just a number so don't ask why it's 6 feet. but it has to be 6 feet or more

Only cum during high G stress tests.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Get this... Helium filled condoms

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

You gotta torture your balls something fierce, OP. I mean “smash your nutsack with a ball peen hammer” kind of stuff here.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

hakimashou posted:

It actually works the other way like a gun.

If your donger is too short, some of the air used to push it out will escape behind it. With a big long one, the full force of the air enters the tube while still behind the load and imparts more force and pressure on it.

This man knows his jizz science, I concede my point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
construct a 10 foot straw and insert into pisshole. cums now going over 10 feet.