Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

nooooooo bugs scare me and make me feel uneasy :(

e: not even going to quote for new page, feel free, but nope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Twenty Four posted:

nooooooo bugs scare me :(

I assure u all of these bugs were more scared of me because I had to chase them down just to get the shot as we say in the biz

nut

Twenty Four posted:

nooooooo bugs scare me and make me feel uneasy :(

i have also spoiler tagged the bugs so u don't have 2 see them and would ask anybody else sharing 2 do the same

Manifisto

nut posted:

i have also spoiler tagged the bugs so u don't have 2 see them and would ask anybody else sharing 2 do the same

no spoiler tag can hide the fact that a bug stole my girlfriend :(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wtf... amidst the pictures of these beautiful majestic bugs there is a picture of two bugs going "rear end to rear end" (a term i only learned from watching requiem for a dream, a movie which my minister recommended to me before he was fired from his position at my church) just thinking about those two bugs doing that act atop a lovely green leaf has made me question ever leaving my home again

:cripes:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

wtf... amidst the pictures of these beautiful majestic bugs there is a picture of two bugs going "rear end to rear end"

yes, and one of them is the one that seduced laura from my arms

what depravities will these bugs not get up to, I ask

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

yes, and one of them is the one that seduced laura from my arms

what depravities will these bugs not get up to, I ask

:(

Goons Are Gifts

I love these absolutely beautiful bugs!! that biologically speaking aren't bugs at all because bugs are a specific order of insects but you get what I'm saying, they're beautiful

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

I love these absolutely beautiful bugs!! that biologically speaking aren't bugs at all because bugs are a specific order of insects but you get what I'm saying, they're beautiful

ah yes bats and so forth

Goons Are Gifts

wait a minute, I just checked four more times and I am almost 70% certain that none of those insects are ants, what the nut????

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

wait a minute, I just checked four more times and I am almost 70% certain that none of those insects are ants, what the nut????

I realize only know that i only chased flying things, what an embarrassing bias

nut

Luvcow posted:

wtf... amidst the pictures of these beautiful majestic bugs there is a picture of two bugs going "rear end to rear end" (a term i only learned from watching requiem for a dream, a movie which my minister recommended to me before he was fired from his position at my church) just thinking about those two bugs doing that act atop a lovely green leaf has made me question ever leaving my home again

my chruch calls this apse to apse

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

my chruch calls this apse to apse

:stare:

you loving canadians...

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
my sister once got a grasshopper stuck in her overalls leg. she nearly burst her Ropers in an involuntary dance which would later become known as the Howell County Grasshopper Freakout. that year all us kids learned to do backflips in honor of her fancy footwork

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Manifisto

prepuce repurposed posted:

my sister once got a grasshopper stuck in her overalls leg. she nearly burst her Ropers in an involuntary dance which would later become known as the Howell County Grasshopper Freakout. that year all us kids learned to do backflips in honor of her fancy footwork

that's your sister? we have an annual festival in her honor

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

those are not bugs you buffoon, those are plants, you just cant see them very well because there are bugs in the way, oh wait I get it now, sorry nm

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

nut posted:

Please spend today telling everyone about bugs. Maybe u know what some of these insects r (I don't, except the fly and general words like dragonfly/butterfly). Maybe you want to pick a favourite bug? Maybe u want to talk about a time a bug tried to steal your money or a family member? Maybe you even want to share your own insect pictures :twisted:, which u should spoiler tag too please thanks!

well i don't know mjuch about bugs, but i do know that this lil feller is not a dragonfly at all but a damselfly. you can tell cos dragonflies are thiccer and park w/ their wings spread out whereas these guys are sleek and park w/ em folded up. slugs are the worst bugs, enemy to all things green and growing. bees are the best cos they help out plants what can't gently caress on their own and make dank honey. also just look at this lil critter

i'm tight w/ spiders too because they eat the bugs who try to eat me

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:palmon:

beer pal

thank you for the cool bugs op

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!

bog pixie

i love bugs and taking pictures of bugs

beer pal

bog pixie posted:

wow great photos this guy is extremely cute and whats the last one some kind of chrysalis? looks very delicate

bog pixie

a diamondback moth cocoon! the caterpillars chowed down on my black mustard

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

beer pal posted:

wow great photos this guy is extremely cute and whats the last one some kind of chrysalis? looks very delicate

Can someone tell me what sort of insect this chrysalis producer is?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Holy poo poo those are some amazing bug photos, I'm enchanted by them

Goons Are Gifts

lmao

nut

bog pixie posted:

a diamondback moth cocoon! the caterpillars chowed down on my black mustard

goddamn that one owns so hard

owlhawk911 posted:

well i don't know mjuch about bugs, but i do know that this lil feller is not a dragonfly at all but a damselfly. you can tell cos dragonflies are thiccer and park w/ their wings spread out whereas these guys are sleek and park w/ em folded up.

powerful street knowledge

bog pixie

Luvcow posted:

That's right. Stacking only, as our forefathers intended.

Manifisto

all these loving bugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw

beer pal

u ever think about this... you tell the bugs to get a room, and then when they do, you shoo them out the window... sure get a room but not MY room...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bog pixie posted:

beautiful and powerful bug pics

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto

beer pal posted:

u ever think about this... you tell the bugs to get a room, and then when they do, you shoo them out the window... sure get a room but not MY room...

I just want the bugs to get off my dang lawn! :argh:

excuse me, not bugs, kids

but yeah, the bugs too

ty nesamdoom!

jpeg

good_mother69

not mine, but a very cool bug

sig by the great nut

jpeg

good_mother69

did you know that male bees die from their dick being ripped off from loving? what does the queen bee do with the dicks? does she keep a secret bag of bee dicks somewhere? what's it for?

sig by the great nut

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
queen bee (as neo in the matrix): we're gonna need dicks... lots of dicks.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

jpeg

good_mother69

magic cactus posted:

queen bee (as neo in the matrix): we're gonna need dicks... lots of dicks.

the entire colony as brody from jaws: you're gonna need a bigger bag... for all the dicks.

sig by the great nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

jpeg posted:

did you know that male bees die from their dick being ripped off from loving? what does the queen bee do with the dicks? does she keep a secret bag of bee dicks somewhere? what's it for?

Nutted to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Male ants even got rid of the entire concept of a dick to avoid having dick collecting queens. The have a tiny tiny hole left that is also sealed shut by a cork and while coming they just straight up explode, hoping to fire in the general direction of the next princess.

It's the next step in evolution.