Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I know everything about rocks. All three of them.

E: Seriously what the gently caress go over my post history (please don't let me shame stay in the past) but I get a new page way more often than I should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

When the rich get richer, the poor get poorer

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bitcoin mining is just making a more conductive groundpath for latent cache redundancies in the posix system.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
i know how to google things

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I can change the oil and tires on my car, and i can take apart a bicycle and put it back together again.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I can tie my shoes and touch type in the dark and also make a mean grilled cheese sandwich

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Simone Magus posted:

I can't roll joints but I can roll a cigarette in seconds flat

nah if you can roll a cigarette, you can roll a joint. its not exactly a very different process, you just want a joint to be a little bit looser than you'd roll a cigarette because weed is a finer and stickier substance than tobacco so you need to help out the airflow.

personally when i say i am good at rolling joints im talking about quality, not speed

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Nov 10, 2020

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I can wipe my own rear end unassisted, and do a pretty good job, if I say so myself.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
^^ related: The human digestive tract was not designed to eat half a packet of old dried apricots from the back of the pantry in one go.

Unrelated: I know the floral taxonomy of a few small scattered patches of desert better than anyone else on the planet.

That's not really basic poo poo, but being proud of that is basic bitch poo poo so it counts.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Outrail posted:

^^ related: The human digestive tract was not designed to eat half a packet of old dried apricots from the back of the pantry in one go.

Unrelated: I know the floral taxonomy of a few small scattered patches of desert better than anyone else on the planet.

That's not really basic poo poo, but being proud of that is basic bitch poo poo so it counts.

Ooh neat! Are any of the floral patches good for butterflies?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

ikanreed posted:

Ooh neat! Are any of the floral patches good for butterflies?

I don't understand anything about butterflies.

There's a green Ptilotus that moths seem to like tho.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Elentor posted:

I know way more about hair structure and chemistry than anyone should.

Insects have "hairlike structures" rather than "hair." (Only mammals have hair.) How are they different?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Fire hot

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Insects have "hairlike structures" rather than "hair." (Only mammals have hair.) How are they different?

They're made of chitin, not keratin, and aren't produced by special hair follicles, and instead, like all parts of the exoskeleton are produced during a moult in a nasty gooey form that hardens after shaping. They don't fall out after a set amount of time or growth, they don't continue to grow after being made.

They really don't have much in common with hair at all. Your hair has more in common with a Rhino's horn than a fly's hair.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doctor Dogballs posted:

They don't have to use L'Oréal products.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BigBadSteve posted:

I can wipe my own rear end unassisted, and do a pretty good job, if I say so myself.

*sets down napkin*
It's true!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I evidently know what I can change when baking so as not to ruin it. I keep hearing baking is harder than cooking, but loving up a batch of muffins seems way harder than loving up a roast.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Food goes in, poop comes out.

Edit: I think

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I'm super good at a couple of video games. I can do all the moves in Kerbal Space Program and I know every song in La-Mulana.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
How to avoid getting mold on the grated cheese

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Kazzah posted:

How to avoid getting mold on the grated cheese

Enlighten me...

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Flannelette posted:

Enlighten me...

Eat it before it gets mouldy. You're welcome.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Just don't touch it. No matter how clean you are all human skin has mold spores on it, which are harmless to us but death to cheese. Any piece of cheese you touch will grow mold after a week or so. You need to pour just the right amount of grated cheese out of the bag without touching it, and you're good.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I can spin a book on my finger

Center of Gravity

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
When to bail on a TV show

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Kazzah posted:

Just don't touch it. No matter how clean you are all human skin has mold spores on it, which are harmless to us but death to cheese. Any piece of cheese you touch will grow mold after a week or so. You need to pour just the right amount of grated cheese out of the bag without touching it, and you're good.

What if I touch it really quick, so the spores don't have a chance to jump onto the cheese?

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Kazzah posted:

I love touching the grated cheese :(

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

I know a lot of the basics of forensic science, thanks to a teaching job. I even got myself into a huge forensic scientist conference and was surprised at how much of what I taught myself was correct.

What I was not prepared for was one of the talks. I went to the wrong one and it was examples of what happens to a body after frozen, with lots of pictures. The real aftermath of a shotgun blast (then storing body in freezer) is pretty pretty bad. It messed with me for a few days.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I know how to splice fiber optic and copper cable.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
10 PRINT "I understand"
20 GOTO 10

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

neato burrito posted:

I know how to splice fiber optic and copper cable.

... wait on a minute. Am I dumb?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Outrail posted:

... wait on a minute. Am I dumb?

I don't think they meant to each other.

But on the topic of things I do understand: yes, you are.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

ikanreed posted:

I don't think they meant to each other.

But on the topic of things I do understand: yes, you are.

:colbert:

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Carwash oval office posted:

I know a lot of the basics of forensic science, thanks to a teaching job. I even got myself into a huge forensic scientist conference and was surprised at how much of what I taught myself was correct.

What I was not prepared for was one of the talks. I went to the wrong one and it was examples of what happens to a body after frozen, with lots of pictures. The real aftermath of a shotgun blast (then storing body in freezer) is pretty pretty bad. It messed with me for a few days.

Don't worry, most forensic science is on thin ice and basically magic thinking that people don't bother to challenge and just assume must be right.

For basic stuff I understand, stuff like rainbows, why clouds are white and the sky is blue but red at sunset.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

doin' it.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

what pair of sweatpants to wear at the gentleman's club as to not make it super obvious you are wearing sweatpants so the dj wont roast you

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

what to say to a sex worker to make sure that theyre not a sex copter

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the perfect amount of beer to drink without getting hungover. turns out its a six pack. if you need more than this you need to dry out for a couple of months and you already know this

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its extremely rare to convict without a body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panictheory
Aug 9, 2006

slow cooker pot roast