Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Empty Sandwich posted:

"gently caress your website," says poster named gently caress Your Website
With a custom title that says "gently caress YOU AND gently caress YOUR WEBSITE", too. A real three-fer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV2p9BY301c

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I would like reparations for all 13000 of OP's posts. You may pay me in bitcoin if you like.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Meme Poker Party posted:

You sound like an idiot, OP. Tbh I don't even care to argue with your inane prattle, it just sucks.

ps anime is good

this but if my enemies like anime, the'yrre clearly loving pedophiles!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Suck my dick, eat my rear end, yaaaaaay! :downsbravo:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Stoner Sloth posted:

this but if my enemies like anime, the'yrre clearly loving pedophiles!!!

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

gently caress Your Website posted:

SA Forums helped foster the climate that led to enabling of abusive behavior on many levels and frankly, it seems like y'all just want to keep posting like nothing ever changed.

It's really not enough to just take Richard Kyanka's name off, not that you have even done that. It's the same place he built. It's a house built on abusive behavior and bullying and avoiding responsibility.

It should probably just stop. But if not that for fucksake it should be something diffferent than exactly what it was under Lowtax.

Good luck to you.

Nah

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I like the idea that SA is responsible for free discourse as we know it today

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

The Kins posted:

With a custom title that says "gently caress YOU AND gently caress YOUR WEBSITE", too. A real three-fer.

That op wants to gently caress my website is one thing but my person too??? I haven't hosed in decades :blush:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I apologize for leading lowtax down the path of becoming a wife whooping drunk

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

SleepySonata posted:

I like the idea that SA is responsible for free discourse as we know it today

SA is the real deep state.

I'm coordinating it all from my secret anime basement underneath a Papa John's Pizza.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I feel like OP has an inflated sense of importance RE this dead gay comedy forums

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Meme Poker Party posted:

SA is the real deep state.

I'm coordinating it all from my secret anime basement underneath a Papa John's Pizza.

You're going to give away that I'm Q ):

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Turns out the something awful was lowtax all along. Petition to rebrand it into Something Adequate

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Son of Rodney posted:

Turns out the something awful was lowtax all along. Petition to rebrand it into Something Adequate

the abuse was coming from inside the forums all along

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
All other parts of the internet are just subforums of the Greater SA Forums known as the dubyadubyadubya. Except they are so bad and the mods so perverted there that they don't even get a link on the forums index and you'll have to use the, ugh, address bar.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I agree with the op. you guys need to send me 600bux in reparations before we can fully heal.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The site will improve when you leave OP.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hey op would u say that were
.. somethi g awful?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his toes?

'No,' says the poster in GBS, 'it belongs to the poor.'
'No,' says the poster in the FYAD, 'it belongs to God.'
'No,' says the poster in BYOB, 'it belongs to everyone.'

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Reddit.

A site where the artist would not fear the censor,
where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality,
where the great would not be constrained by the small.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
SA Forums helped foster the climate that led to enabling of abusive behavior on many levels and frankly, it seems like y'all just want to keep posting like nothing ever changed.

It's really not enough to just take Richard Kyanka's name off, not that you have even done that. It's the same place he built. It's a house built on abusive behavior and bullying and avoiding responsibility.

It should probably just stop. But if not that for fucksake it should be something diffferent than exactly what it was under Lowtax.

Good luck to you.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sorry im not whipping myself for not having used my krav maga skills to take lowtax out after hes already been banished from the forums

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Perhaps we can take the systems of contact tracers that haven’t really worked out to track bad posting and create some kind of spreadsheet the good posters can stop talking to

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

Good luck to you.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
KM is that you?? Miss you Queen

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Down with lowtax i say, high taxes on the posting elite! Trickle down comedy is a failure, we must work bottom up to create a comedy for the people by the people. Too long have the moderators stood by and defended the shape of an l on her forehead. Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming. Fed to the rules, I hit the ground running. Didn't make sense not to live for fun, your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do. So much to see. What's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go. You'll never shine if you don't glow.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
:gas:

:horse:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

post a pic of your butthole op

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

Good luck to you.

Stop trying to bully me with your foul and aggressive language OP.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
This place has changed and adapted a lot over the years. This may be a house that Lowtax built, but it's also a house he was kicked out of because of his abusive behaviour. Did you not read the Yikeseroo thread? I can give you a link if you can't find it.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i have been personally harmed by the forums and to make amends i simply ask the admins to buy me a tattoo machine, shaped like a dragon, from aliexpress.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Good luck to you.

Have you considered that maybe you are the bad person. Makes ya think.

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand
i hosed a website once

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
SA isn’t actually influential at all but thank you for the compliment

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

large hands posted:

KM is that you?? Miss you Queen

lol was wondering this too earlier

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
OP you’re getting people riled up. Be nicer.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
drat, OP sucks lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Good luck to you.

Have you tried not being a pussy

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Valko posted:

You've got to wonder what's going on with all these ancient accounts coming out of the woodwork and posting as if they just got out of the cryogenic chamber they've been in for the last 15-20 years.

I've seen at least 2 in the lol@trump thread in the last few days.

He's not wrong though.

PITR reopened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

wish i could leak the mod forum. i guess youll just all have to be surprised when the homegrown forum comes back next week