Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
daddy musk is goong to take us to mars and when we get there were going to explode on impact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Starting to think Elon has been hacked
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1357256507847561217?s=20

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have a question what will the incredibly hot astronaut sex be like and will we have to wait until we get to Mars or can we start sexing it up pretty much right after lift off assuming we haven't been consumed in a giant ball of flame

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Robo Reagan posted:

daddy musk is goong to take us to mars and when we get there were going to explode on impact

A Challenger or Columbia disaster but this time live streamed from 100 cameras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rIHdk-_UoM

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Feb 4, 2021

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
So? We just need to send advanced mars probes to construct a big ball pit to flop into.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

I think he is unironically jealous of WSB meme mantras.

I dunno if this is a legit question or trolling but imagine being the engineers on this project reading this tweet.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
imagine being a rocket scientist and having youre inherited billionaire boss brow beat you by parroting rather scathing tweets

Big Beef City posted:

I have a question what will the incredibly hot astronaut sex be like
nasa astronauts hint that they tried it but wont give deets

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I have a question what will the incredibly hot astronaut sex be like and will we have to wait until we get to Mars or can we start sexing it up pretty much right after lift off assuming we haven't been consumed in a giant ball of flame

You can start right away and it’s crazy. Just boobies and balls bobbling around willy-nilly in zero-g.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

You can start right away and it’s crazy. Just boobies and balls bobbling around willy-nilly in zero-g.

Why don't they design the cockpit to allow astronauts to start prepositioned so that the tremendous acceleration force sends all their blood to their genitals?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think you're misguided about the nature of the cockpit. It's got little to do with astronauts genitals, it's more of a chicken compartment

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Your hog weighs 37 lbs on Jupiter

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

it's a shame elon musk wasn't inside the rocket

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hogballs in high gravity environment :aaaaa:

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Why did they make the rocket go boom? I wouldn't have done that

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Colonel Cancer posted:

*scrambling to write and flip between pages of notes, my glasses flying off, the sound of ancient computers whirring to life*
"This is...gentlemen, ladies, we...I I don't think we're prepared for THIS"

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

The launch of Space(Se)X SN(6)9 had an explosive finish?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hahahahahaha ....nice

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

Current rocket technology isn’t capable of lifting that much weight into space.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Imagine having to commandeer a spaceship while having to dodge all the floating sex juices because your fellow astronauts had mindblowing zero gravity sex.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pearlescent spheres of cum floating beautifully throughout the cabin like tiny snow globes

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
There was life on Mars...but once the psychic bacteria encountered the crumpled viscera filled lander it died.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
*raises hand* is the cockpit really what I think it is?

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

why do they do this anyway. idk why they do it this way something about disseminating 1960s government tech into the private sector so they can create little market driven fiefdoms that are allowed domain over aspects of lower earth orbit transitions or something it sucks they want to make the rocket land backwards the same way they won't put power buttons on electronics to save .003 cents scaled into infinity so the poorest brains on the planet can have piles of cash well whatever you cant convince me

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

"Look, mom, I know that CEO said we are dumb but we have a team of actual rocket scientists with PhDs, and believe me we didn't intend to get the rocket blown upon landing "for lolz". No mom, please don't buy DogeCoin from a Slovenian broker...Yes...Yes I know he tweeted about dogs twice...Look, mom, I gotta go, he is coming to visit the factory floor with more ideas today and I cannot face that sober."

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

69ing in space seems like it would be a hassle compared to doing it on Earth.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Is a reverse cowgirl a doggy or vice versa in space when you don't have a reference plane :thunk:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Your hog weighs 37 lbs on Jupiter

My hog weighs 37lbs on Earth :smug:

All foreskin, though...:smith:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Galewolf posted:

Is a reverse cowgirl a doggy or vice versa in space when you don't have a reference plane :thunk:

It’s both

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You don't gotta worry about her tits sagging in 0g my friends.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Increased possibility of testicular torsion is the most dangerous aspect of space travel.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

didnt kate upton do a zero g photoshoot on a vomit comet

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

OMGVBFLOL posted:

didnt kate upton do a zero g photoshoot on a vomit comet
perhaps. i too have only a vague recollection of that thing we both looked at extensively

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Pearlescent spheres of cum floating beautifully throughout the cabin like tiny snow globes

Yeah, sundry men's jizz in your eyes over and over again for the entire trip.

Sex is messy enough on earth.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i skimmed gbs too quickly and thought this was a thread about a new verson of Snes9X ok thanks for listening bye

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

not that I want people to dunk on ol' Elon Musk less but these SNs blow up all the time, but I'm pretty sure Musk's "I'm off twitter for a bit" thing had more to do with 133,000 recalled Teslas than his Party Ship having another Good Time landing. Him facing consequences for that is WAY funnier than the world's richest man losing a little bit of R&D money on his pet project.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Caedus posted:

not that I want people to dunk on ol' Elon Musk less but these SNs blow up all the time, but I'm pretty sure Musk's "I'm off twitter for a bit" thing had more to do with 133,000 recalled Teslas than his Party Ship having another Good Time landing. Him facing consequences for that is WAY funnier than the world's richest man losing a little bit of R&D money on his pet project.

That and he tweeted it hours before the launch.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

See, I don't actually follow him and only see his tweets via the Schadenfreude thread after he fucks something up. I assumed those events were concurrent, because he's generally fine with his rockets blowing up if they can at least figure out what caused it.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

he's fine with his cars blowing up too tbh

pisshead
Oct 24, 2007

LanceHunter posted:

PBS Spacetime did a really good episode on what it would take to terraform Mars, and basically if everything went right and we dedicated essentially the entire economy of Earth to doing it (and a number of currently-impossible scientific breakthroughs occur) then we might be able to approach something almost habitable ~600 years.

There's a plan that would take around a century and cost about £6 trillion and would cost a fraction of global GDP.

https://www.orionsarm.com/fm_store/TerraformingMarsQuickly.pdf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

SN10 (attempted) launch today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOQkk3ojNfM

Tried for a window earlier this morning, there were issues, now back on track and going through the final checkouts.