Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

dr.acula posted:

Summoning things all willy nilly is pretty irresponsible

This gives me an idea, and I focus all my magickal (with a "k" so you know it's serious) energies on summoning a monster that will attack the enemy in their willies or nillies, ie: their genitals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

Channeling my chi to summon a radical being.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I just want my summon to honour my avatar

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
what up op, need protection

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Mar 24, 2021

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I'll bite. I hope my summon can bite.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

I shall conjure an animeated shotgun to blast other monsters with lead

Colonel Cancer's aptitude for technology brings forth an inky scout...

The Recon Ghost can't do much except keep a peep out but it's a valuable member of the team because it can look at things at night.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Mar 23, 2021

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

*scribes a lovely pentagram and puts moms votive candles on the corners*

"Yooo Satan! Hook this poo poo up!"

Samuel L. Hacksaw's hamfisted ritual animates a...

The Vampire Golem would be a more useful creature but you cannot suck blood into stone.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Spinz posted:

Oooo neat

Love this

Gimme a sexy one please

Spinz' obsession with bodily form and beauty brings forth a terrible beast, so attractive you can't look away but... it's all a trick! Run, it's a...

The Trunk Mimic waits in dungeon passages until adventurers try to open it to collect its innards, then it strikes.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Dear Watson posted:

I got a D in summoning 101. Do I still get to try?

Edit: I also dropped out before finishing my magick degree

The arcane engine that is Dear Watson blows a raspberry at the summoning circle, their summoning spell's magic beam collides with droplets of their spit! Look out, it's a...

The Sea Hugger is sometimes called the Side Hugger because with only one arm it can't give a real hug.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I have failed and failed in my journey to conquer my foes, but soon I will summon the most impressive monster and crush my enemies beneath my iron fists!

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

deep dish peat moss posted:

Ventral EggSac signs an exclusive endorsement deal for a campaign against drunk summoning after giving it all they can muster, and mustering a...

My lumps my lumps, my magic drunken lumps

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Lifepuzzler posted:

Hey guys! Summoning monsters for The War, huh? Heh, alright...

Welp. See ya later!

Lifepuzzler gulps down some weird red slime before summoning

They summon a Bone Slime. It's not slime from bones, the Slime has Bones. Bones are good to have to fight in The War.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Whizzing Wizard posted:

I wipe my cheeto-dusted fingers on my piss-stained robes and prepare my summoning incantation

Whizzing Wizard summons the embodiment of their own personal shame. Their summoned creature will not leave them alone, it is forever seared into their eyesight

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Please, allow me to summon a beast most foule! Things within arm's reach of me: Ginger snap cookie, wireless headphones, empty bag of weed, soft cat

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Hell yeah let's party! A monster party!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Whizzing Wizard summons the embodiment of their own personal shame. Their summoned creature will not leave them alone, it is forever seared into their eyesight

hahaha this one is amazing

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I summon a monster so The War can be won and The Healing begun!

Dumb Sex-Parrot fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Mar 31, 2021

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

My summoning circle is primed

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

I need a monsta to clobba those there monstas in the War.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Summon me daddy

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

I put on my magical PPE and reach forth into the screaming hell portal to the monster dimension

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
itt wondering if war ever changes

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

A cubicle that traps you inside of it for 8 hours and then when it does let you leave you have to rush to the dmv before they close in 20 minutes, but daylights saving time and it's already closed somehow

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Is it possible to summon the souls of dead monsters in order to re-animate their bodies and send them back into battle?

Asking for a friend.

Because death shouldn't be an excuse for getting out of War.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
This looks like great fun and an excuse to lash out at the innocent

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Come on, Play, we all know that's the the classic summoning spell we all learned first. You summoned

Not much to say, just a classic Orc Soldier.

Those tiny hands aren't going to do this guy much good in The War. I call up my buddy Thing to give him a hand!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Posting to post.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
You all are only guests of the War. I was raised by it. Molded by it. I didn't know peace until I was already a man, and then it was nothing to me.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm gonna summon one with legs, I believe legs are a good advantage in battle

Vim Fuego focused all of their power on the legs, but they were focused on having legs and not how many to have. It's okay though because this creature is the perfect buddy to pick you up when you feel down about your failures.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

A drunk dwarf with a hammer

Edit: me irl

The Administrator Gods of The Summoning for The War have seen fit to provide Professor Shark with a beast they can't damage with their hammer. It's the Rubber Dragy!

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Mar 23, 2021

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

StarkRavingMad posted:

COME FORTH GREAT AND TERRIBLE CREATION! MwahahahahaahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Like any good Mad Scientist, StarkRavingMad has successfully summoned a hapless stooge

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

The arcane engine that is Dear Watson blows a raspberry at the summoning circle, their summoning spell's magic beam collides with droplets of their spit! Look out, it's a...

The Sea Hugger is sometimes called the Side Hugger because with only one arm it can't give a real hug.

Aww I’ll give you a hug little buddy

feller
Jul 5, 2006

maybe we should make peace or love instead

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
OP once you've reached your limit we should have a bracket to see what monster wins The War

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego focused all of their power on the legs, but they were focused on having legs and not how many to have. It's okay though because this creature is the perfect buddy to pick you up when you feel down about your failures.

Awesome! Looks like it can fly, or at least haphazardly spiral through the air

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Aardvark! posted:

OP once you've reached your limit we should have a bracket to see what monster wins The War

All in on Lumpy Wizard baby

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

https://youtu.be/J-TpUlJ7Z60

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
gently caress yeah! I slather on corpse paint and use the hosed up bullshit logo for my death metal band as a summoning circle!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Like any good Mad Scientist, StarkRavingMad has successfully summoned a hapless stooge

he's beautiful and perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I was inspired by the cyberdog and I have chopped a leg off my dog. I think he's ready for battle now, or at least for more treats.

My wife was delighted by all the monsters, and especially the cyberdog. Thanks for the thread!