Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Never not clockshit. what the gently caress is wrong with you OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lifehack: Bring you and your family's waste in Tupperware and flush it down the company toilet, let them foot the water bill and plumbing upkeep

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Boss makes a pound, I make ten pence,

That's why I poo poo in a bag and throw it over his fence

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I like to get in there right after someone else. Like my own personal seat warmer.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Most mornings my morning dump is timed to drop right before I shower, BUT NOT TODAY

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Hell Yeah posted:

gently caress YOU I WON'T poo poo HOW YA TELL ME

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I'll say this, it's been a long time since I worked for another individual but I have an angry little terlet in my shop I like to take loud shits in since there is no door only a star trek themed curtain.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!
Seeing as it takes 10-15 flushes now a days, I really can't afford making GBS threads at home any more, so work it is. And boy am I backed up by the time Monday rolls around.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chief McHeath posted:

Seeing as it takes 10-15 flushes now a days, I really can't afford making GBS threads at home any more, so work it is. And boy am I backed up by the time Monday rolls around.

Bleach in top for those too lazy to clean commode weekly.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ukrainius maximus posted:

What kind of maniac walks into a bathroom with untied shoes?

Guys hoping to see a little gooch, that’s who.

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Posting this from the toilet at work, gently caress the system

My friend's place has a massive bathroom that nobody uses and he likes to go lay down on the tile and take naps in there

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Sometimes I want to poop at work, sometimes I take a huge poo poo when I wake up, but I still gotta crap 5 hours later because I eat a diet that's mostly beans and whole grains and such. Don't hold in your doo doo, OP

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

OP got an impacted colon

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i just poo poo wherever like a horse

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
my work has an awesome bathroom. only thing it's missing is a bum gun but that would be kinda gross anyways to think of all those people putting their lovely hands on it and probably accidentally sticking the thing right into their goddamn buttholes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm gonna drop a huge turd on OP's roof

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP is a bitch!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

come back here op

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Play posted:

my work has an awesome bathroom. only thing it's missing is a bum gun but that would be kinda gross anyways to think of all those people putting their lovely hands on it and probably accidentally sticking the thing right into their goddamn buttholes

Lmao this person doesn’t know how bidets work. It’s supposed to go in the butthole!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Lmao this person doesn’t know how bidets work. It’s supposed to go in the butthole!

You're thinking of the liquid prostate stimulator, different thing but equally great

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm pooping at work OP (my work is my house)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Play posted:

Tf is a bum gun

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

op hates the idea of a poopy toilet because he averages 2.7 swirlies a day

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Dixville posted:

Tf is a bum gun

It's a water sprayer, basically a bidet except it isn't attached to the toilet bowl. you use it clean your rear end. or clean dishes if it is attached to a sink.

Barbarians who still smear poo poo all over their rear end with paper should be embarrassed and no i will never not bring it up if given the slightest chance

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Dixville posted:

Tf is a bum gun

It's a gun shaped like an anus, usually 9mm

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Boss makes a pound, I make ten pence,

That's why I poo poo in a bag and throw it over his fence

I laughed really hard at this and it's good I'm on mute and no camera on this zoom call. Shared with a co-worker in a side-chat and he had the same reaction.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Play posted:

It's a water sprayer, basically a bidet except it isn't attached to the toilet bowl. you use it clean your rear end. or clean dishes if it is attached to a sink.

Barbarians who still smear poo poo all over their rear end with paper should be embarrassed and no i will never not bring it up if given the slightest chance

Here I was thinking you were hating on me for wanting a bidet.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

You should also sit on the toilet at work once in a while and pretend to poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
speaking of toilets, OP needs a motherfreakin' Super Swirlie!!!!!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
my failgut makes me poo poo like 5x a day so I just have to poo poo at work due to scheduling

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

You should also sit on the toilet at work once in a while and pretend to poo poo

I don't even pull my pants down. I imagine one day i'll have a conversation that goes like this:

'Oh yeah boss? How did you know I wasn't making GBS threads? Oh my pants weren't down?

So you admit to sexual harassment? You have to! You just admitted you looked under the stall!'

Then I get fired because HR will never help you.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

when the revolution comes we will make no excuses for the terror that we will unleash on the bosses bathroom

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVo6OJrg5No

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I don't even pull my pants down. I imagine one day i'll have a conversation that goes like this:

'Oh yeah boss? How did you know I wasn't making GBS threads? Oh my pants weren't down?

So you admit to sexual harassment? You have to! You just admitted you looked under the stall!'

Then I get fired because HR will never help you.

Yea, but the deposition testimony will be glorious

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
too busy licking boot to make a poot

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Welp, time to take my three o clock poo poo. Gotta rid my body of my daily Little Caesars Hot n Ready that's been putrifying in my gut since lunch yesterday. Thank God there's no fan in the single stall bathroom, I wouldn't want anything to cut the curiously distinct smell (and humidity!) of a diet consisting entirely of bleached white flour and processed potted meats for the next unfortunate sucker who just has to piss

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

donkey salami posted:

I like to get in there right after someone else. Like my own personal seat warmer.

Nothing worse than a warm public toilet seat.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

SirPablo posted:

Nothing worse than a warm public toilet seat.

how about one that is both warm and damp?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

speaking of toilets, OP needs a motherfreakin' Super Swirlie!!!!!

OP isn't posting because he was killed by a work poo poo hence his animosity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
OP is a priss lol