Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

MotU posted:

yeah the same kinda star when team rocket gets their asses kicked into the atmosphere by pikachu

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

guess cody wanted to gently caress around and call himself American dream again. i know he's been trying to get the trademark so i figure this was his shot to see if wwe are actively trying to secure it or whatever lol

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Skeezy posted:

guess cody wanted to gently caress around and call himself American dream again. i know he's been trying to get the trademark so i figure this was his shot to see if wwe are actively trying to secure it or whatever lol

yeah i'm 99% sure the real reason for this whole angle is to allow cody to patent troll, but you could probably book a finish to the match that isn't "i win clean with an exciting move that i 100% invented, and then i go celebrate with the fans who are definitely all whooping and cheering and not mainly just staring at me, raul julia from street fighter"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
they could have booked an ending where Cody lays bleeding in the ring and JR does an owen voice and says “the american dream . . . . is dead.” and then all the ghosts of veterans fly up out of the ring like when the containment unit in ghostbusters got shut off

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
how can hebe the american dream if hes half cuban sounds prty sus to me but i respect the big homie the american nightmare

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

GenericMartini posted:

how can hebe the american dream if hes half cuban sounds prty sus to me but i respect the big homie the american nightmare

he will call himself X-PoC

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

MotU posted:

he will call himself X-PoC

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

please make a text filter that replaces cody rhodes with piss boy

or bus wanker

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

cody rhodes got caught jerking it on a bus?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you guys better stop...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

cody is the gift that keeps on giving, in the form of provoking dorks into getting mad at him. i hope he starts making every jabroni he beats get a neck tattoo like his

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
is cody's neck tattoo better or worse than his triforce tattoo, which i am sure he has somewhere on his body

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Shayna Baszler posted:

is cody's neck tattoo better or worse than his triforce tattoo, which i am sure he has somewhere on his body

it’s on his sack

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Shayna Baszler posted:

No idea if he still does it but the triforce used to be on his boots

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Orange Carlisle posted:

literally a mix between cena and triple h with a dash of hollywood hogan

three of the best in the biz ever? what an idiot....

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’m the American fartmare and I fart on you.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

tao of lmao posted:

three of the best in the biz ever? what an idiot....

didn't say it was a bad thing dang

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Shayna Baszler posted:

Worse. If Cody became a serial killer he could reasonably convince people the tattoo told him to do it

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
cody still guilty of telling himself to get the evil tattoo which is worse than serial murder

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im sorry to hear that you lack courage and do not believe in yourself.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

brandi focuses on the tat while babbymake

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
the tattoo works like batman's logo to draw the eye of his opponents. batman's villains are naturally drawn to fire at his heavily armored chest. cody's opponents are naturally drawn to look at his neck and get distracted wondering why he would do that to himself permanently. then he strikes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cody's trick

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Shayna Baszler posted:

he does

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

as a new gimmick cody rhodes should get his same tattoo on the other side of his neck and paint his face to look like the tattoo. That's all of it

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

QT’s factory members need to get a decepticon version of the tats on their necks.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Shayna Baszler posted:

would you believe his ring finger?

of course you would

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Critical posted:

would you believe his ring finger?

of course you would

This can't be the only one

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

When his kid is old enough he's going to make the family each get a piece of the triforce.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cody definitely not bearing the triforce of wisdom

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I bet Cody and Brandi had some arguments about naming their daughter Zelda.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that would definitely be an Awesome Interaction Of Game.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Who's "the miracle"?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Cody on Fuego's vlog rules and I hope someday he can relax and be a giant weirdo on AEW proper instead of having to be all hero all the time

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Kaveman posted:

Who's "the miracle"?

michael bennett

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

post itt every time you name your child Liberty lmbo

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’mm gonna name my child ”Lieberty” because American freedom is a lie

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

i named my child dumbass because he was dumb enough to be born in usa, lmao what a fukkin loser.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

a cyborg mug posted:

I’mm gonna name my child ”Lieberty” because American freedom is a lie

coconono posted:

i named my child dumbass because he was dumb enough to be born in usa, lmao what a fukkin loser.
:d2a:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

no seriously I named him BIG STRONG SMART MAN so he has all the tools to succeed in life when God finally grants me my rest.