Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Chief McHeath posted:

im telling my mom on you

I’ll tell her myself son when I get home from work

Make sure the cat takes the pill the vet gave us, yes I know it’s a pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Do it ironically posted:

Dracula wasn’t real dumbasses

He was real guy dummy, as seen in documentary Dracula Untold.

Luvcow posted:

why can't you loving people just leave the draculas alone?

He is my number two all time hero. I love him.

Anyway his favourite fruit is probably a medley of fruits, cut up and impaled on a skewer.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
yea i am the one
having lots of fun
sleeping in the weeds
conquorering the woooorld

dragula

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I wrote a story in 4th grade about Dracula and when he got stabbed with a stake he said “mmm T-Bone, my favorite” before he died.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Sid Vicious posted:

Dr Acula put me on an SNRI

Single 'N Ready (to) mIngle?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Strawberry daiquiri muahahahhahahaaaaa! :drac:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A :ghost:boo::gaysper:berry

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Pomegranate it's the food of the dead.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
if youre a vampire right

wouldnt that mean you get rly bad joint problems? sleeping in a coffin probably gives you mondo pressure soreness. living on your victims blood probably plays hell with your stomach and liver as well. hemochromatosis and poo poo. seems like being a vampire probably sucks

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
What is a man?
*smashes glass*

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

if youre a vampire right

wouldnt that mean you get rly bad joint problems? sleeping in a coffin probably gives you mondo pressure soreness. living on your victims blood probably plays hell with your stomach and liver as well. hemochromatosis and poo poo. seems like being a vampire probably sucks

Being a vampire definitely sucks your blood!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Dracula seems like a Tzimisce so I would wager his favorite fruit is probably the screaming blood-dripping baby fruit, which grows from the screaming blood-dripping baby fruit tree. Tzimisce really go in for gross poo poo like that, he probably lives in a castle of fleshcrafted scrotums or something too.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

flavor.flv posted:

Why was the wolfman so nervous at the gay werewolf orgy?

flavor.flv posted:

I don't know the answer actually I just know his stomach was full of knots

flavor.flv posted:

Okay nobody responded to this so either you all just didn't see it or nobody itt knows anything about dog dicks and I know for a fact that isn't true

Thank you, I get the joke now! (And I just chuckled.)

Weka
May 5, 2019

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Dracula seems like a Tzimisce so I would wager his favorite fruit is probably the screaming blood-dripping baby fruit, which grows from the screaming blood-dripping baby fruit tree. Tzimisce really go in for gross poo poo like that, he probably lives in a castle of fleshcrafted scrotums or something too.

The ballbag keep is not gross you're just a prude.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Chilvdren of ze night, what frvuit zey eat

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

flavor.flv posted:

Maybe that's it. I don't know the answer actually I just know his stomach was full of knots

yowza

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

blood apple

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What's Dracula's favorite fruit?

Hemorrhoids. It 's loving hemorrhoids.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I remember one time as a child a kid at school telling me about dog berries, and how they liked to eat the berries from their dog. I asked my mom why our dog didn't make berries and my mom called their mom in alarm. Turned out the dog was an outdoor only dog and full of ticks and the kid was eating their dog's blood gorged ticks.

I bet dog berries are Dracula's favorite fruit.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
oh my GOD that beats the jolly rancher story

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

pixaal posted:

I remember one time as a child a kid at school telling me about dog berries, and how they liked to eat the berries from their dog. I asked my mom why our dog didn't make berries and my mom called their mom in alarm. Turned out the dog was an outdoor only dog and full of ticks and the kid was eating their dog's blood gorged ticks.

ahaha :barf:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yo check this out

snackula

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Dog berries is maybe the grossest thing I’ve ever read on these forums, lmfao god drat

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

To be fair I expected it to be poop

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

pixaal posted:

wtf

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dog berries are nature’s Gushers.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

syntaxfunction posted:

Dracula is actually cool as gently caress. It's his fan club that sucks. Dracula is funny and cool but doesn't take himself seriously but his fans are always searching for depth that isn't there.

Dracula is Rick and Morty.
I have it on good authority that dracula also sucks

blood!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Dog berries are nature’s Gushers.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I don't know what's worse, I originally thought it was dog poo poo he was eating but ticks might be just as bad

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

BigBadSteve posted:

What's Dracula's favorite fruit?

Hemorrhoids. It 's loving hemorrhoids.

Dracula eats rear end (blood)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dracula can suck it!!! :flip:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oops nothing but dog berries

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i do not like dog berries

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
an apple full of cum

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Sing a song of sixpence

sexpig by night posted:

an apple full of cum

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:drac::hf::smith:

Although I have it sometimes anyway.

A…are you Dracula?

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

pixaal posted:

jfc right when i thought I'd read it all

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Oops nothing but dog berries

A swarm of ticks shaped like a dog would be a pretty scary creature design.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i clicked this thread to help you out and answer your question but looks like you already knew the answer. why bother making the thread then? are you just trying to show off your vampire knowledge? further, this thread would be better suited to the ask/tell forum than gbs. i'll be sure to report this thread to the mods, hopefully a probe will give you some time to think about how to use the forums properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

oh my GOD that beats the jolly rancher story

what