Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

got a bit of the ol doombrain but then I focus on work and those that depend on me and I can stave it off for a bit longer.

Jose posted:

my masters has been mostly online only and it has made me already being a terrible student even worse

master deez nutzzz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm hanging in there, baby!

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth
I was awake for 24 hours, got 4 hours of sleep and can't go back to bed.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
mainly been tuggin'

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

making some art for my new place :)

my mockup:

I also made a mug

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Compounding existential dread.

Also, I have a huge project at my job that needs to be finished by year-end and I'm dragging my feet on it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You didn’t say “hi” correctly.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

This looks really great.

e:

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Also, I have a huge project at my job that needs to be finished by year-end and I'm dragging my feet on it.

Is this something you can talk about with your boss? I'm sure they would appreciate you being up front about it now while there is a real chance the project can be salvaged.

Dumb Sex-Parrot fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Aug 25, 2021

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

This looks really great.

e:

Is this something you can talk about with your boss? I'm sure they would appreciate you being up front about it now while there is a real chance the project can be salvaged.

End of the year is my personal deadline for the project since I'd be too busy until about May or June of next year. I've pretty much lost any motivation for the job at this point.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I'm doing great. Shitposting while at the office. Work is caught up numbers are good and I'm doing ok.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
really poorly, thanks for asking!

there's a helium tank in my amazon cart that I'm probably not going to buy but boy do I want to get off this ride! :)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Got over yet another bender and haven't drank for 3 days. My schedule is already back on track. I'm not going to bed at 10am and waking up at 6pm. I'm feeling much better.

Why do I do this lol?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Been very tired lately due to loving up my sleep pattern beyond what is normally tolerable. Also running the usual gamut of self-hatred where I feel repulsed every time I look in the mirror and see the spare tire of my abdomen getting larger and larger while I do nothing to fix it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m actually down a few pounds just from drinking less. I wish I had a little more self control to go down to only drinking on the weekends but the last few weeks at work have been stressful as hell and I’ll be damned if that beer after work doesn’t help me wind down.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Digging these a lot

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

kntfkr posted:

really poorly, thanks for asking!

there's a helium tank in my amazon cart that I'm probably not going to buy but boy do I want to get off this ride! :)

please dont kill yourself

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm not, I'm not. don't worry - just had a really bad few days and the weather here is disgusting

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I have a job I hate, and live in a house I hate, in the suburbs (which I hate). I feel trapped and lost.

I also have two daughters whom I cherish dearly and a wife who somewhat stands me. I also have lots of money.

So I dunno. I wish I had more control of how I spend my time, but at least I have my kids.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

I have a job I hate, and live in a house I hate, in the suburbs (which I hate). I feel trapped and lost.

I also have two daughters whom I cherish dearly and a wife who somewhat stands me. I also have lots of money.

So I dunno. I wish I had more control of how I spend my time, but at least I have my kids.

Can I have some money?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Can I have some money?

no

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thanks for hte money

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

not great, not terrible, OP.

I just squeezed out a real steamer of a dump (good part) but it was so big of a dump it raised the water level in the bowl and my saggy nutsack touched the poop water (bad parts).

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Give some to me to make them jealous instead.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I'm doing pretty good. Coming down from a nice high, and thrifted some cute clothes.

Hbu?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I don't have work today so I didn't get out of bed until 1PM. Now I'm going to drink and play Psychonauts 2 all day.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i saw a praying mantis on a window at work today but i didn't make the time to chill with that little fella. I hope it didn't die from bug heat stroke :(

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm tired of everything, tbh. The world kind of stinks.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

:same:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

This looks really great.

e:

Thanks guys :)

While I wait for the modge podge to dry, I made some flyers to put around my city-- they'll be here sometime this week

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

kntfkr posted:

I'm not, I'm not. don't worry - just had a really bad few days and the weather here is disgusting

take it easy NJ homie. take care of yourself.

but for how im doing - good. been teaching 4th grade for the past 8 years or so and now i'm moving to teach high school, so i'm pretty hyped although I don't really know what the gently caress I'm doing and i start in a week

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Knot My President! posted:

While I wait for the modge podge to dry, I made some flyers to put around my city-- they'll be here sometime this week

:hmmyes:

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
tired, drained, life needs to improve

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

And how is that going

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
im doing ok. sitting in virtual office hours with no students is pretty chill. its friday! lots to worry about up ahead, deadlines and such. currently hoping i just get to keep procrastinating forever

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Picnic Princess posted:

i can't recommend alcoholism but it does help

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Knot My President! posted:

is that your flyer?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In my girlfriend's flat making quesapizzas for dinner. Taking her to see the lion king tomorrow. 3 day weekend coming up.

Life is good.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Wamdoodle posted:

is that your flyer?

Ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
just shlorpin' my way through this gently caress of a world