Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

rain dogs posted:

I would like to play a game... of rocket leaague

sorry op I thought the title said day off

Jigsaw def plays mmo’s all day and maybe prototyping torture builds in garrys mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Songbearer posted:

I would like to play... a game. Henry McClaine, you've dedicated your life to catching the largest fish in your local lake, all the while neglecting the needs of your wife. Now it's time to decide what is more important: Your hobby or your loved one? You'll find the key you need to save her in the bottom of this barrel of fishing hoo-

No, I don't know what kind of fishing hooks they are. I bought them in bulk.

I can't remember where from, gently caress. Jakes' Fishing Company or something? We're getting off track here. Your wife-

What the gently caress. How did you bring a fishing rod in here? I stripped you. It's collapsible? That just raises further questions! Oh, god!

There's a time limit! There's a time limit! Stop categorizing the different kinds of lures! Why is your wife... what is she doing?

Stop it! Stop trying to trigger your own trap before it's time! You'll die before the game is over and he's not even watching!

Oh gently caress this just go. Just go. She's still trying to make the trap go off. Henry isn't even listening. Screw it.
I would like to play... a game. David "Gen1Fan78" Fletcher, you have devoted your life to the transformers franchise, and in the process transformed yourself into the pathetic excuse of a human being I see before me. On the table to your left you will see a mint condition generation 1 megatron, still in box. The final piece of the collection you have been assembling... why yes, I did buy it in an estate sale. What do you mean it work... how do you know that name. What's that noise. Who are you people and how did you get in HELP HELP SOMEBODY HELP OH GOD THE PAIN OH GOD I HID THEM BEHIND THE FALSE WALL IN MY BASEMENT OH GOD PLEASE STOP

Splicer fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Aug 29, 2021

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

play with this bop it for a while or I'll shoot you in the face

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Time to game a play gently caress I DID IT AGAIN

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

So you like to throw around ugly posts, Now you have to eat a tub of Post Its to survive, and then- wait....INTERNET posts.....poo poo

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Welcome to my torture maze, where you'll spend days and even weeks navigating its many twists and turns and- yeah I did it myself, so what- why the gently caress are you talking about joists- they're fine! I eyeballed them. Huh huh well I'll have you kmow I certified myself as an inspector and designed this on MSPaint and

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
*long, strained exhale*

gently caress, man. Motherfuckers called me up at like 2am last night to bounce a server. I don't care if I'm on call, that poo poo can be done by the guy who's ALREADY ON SITE. Yes, I have a job, how do you think I afford this hobby?

I swear to god if Steve... are you loving kidding me I put in for PTO THREE WEEKS AGO.

WHAT...... No, I can't come in, I'm busy..... Steve, we talked about this LAST MONTH........... No I don't know Paula's number..... Shouldn't you know how to contact Paula?

Fine I'll join a bridge............. Hold on a sec, I gotta turn on the laptop. You know it'd be faster if you put a SSD in this thing, right? I don't know why IT has to.... fine whatever. I'll be on mute when I get on, just tell me when I'm actually needed.

*long, strained exhale*

I'll be back in a while, don't go killing yourself yet.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"you've spent your whole life selling hundreds of mini recorders and cassettes to a clearly dying man, giving him only the smallest bulk discount."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ian McAvoy you have spent the last 18 months working at Taco Bell putting lettuce in tacos even when discerning customers clearly ask for just meat and cheese. Now, you will learn the true damage you have wrought. Before you is a five gallon tub of chopped iceberg lettuce infected with e. coli. If you can eat it without making GBS threads yourself to death I will administer the antidote for the delayed neurotoxin I injected you with.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

You've spent your entire 40 years collecting the most obscure manga anime and the most comprehensive funko pop collection in America I just wanted to point that out your life is torture enough lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Johnathan Artsburg you have been a licensed plumber for over 15 years, and yet in all that time you never bothered to perfect your craft, and left a dying man with a faucet that still dribbles a little bit under the P-trap. Not a lot, but enough that I- I mean he has to leave a small plastic bucket under the sink and empty it every few months. And so I will give you a chance to prove your mastery of plumbing. Before you is a leaking pipe. Inside the pipe is a cure for the delayed neurotoxin in your system. A wrench has been surgically implanted into your left butt cheek. You have one hour.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a certain tardy bus driver to go inject with delayed neurotoxin.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Cassandra Lang, for years you have sold people what they thought was delayed neurotoxin but actually it was just saline solution. I'd say that there was a trap here but we both know that's not true because I don't have any fuckin neurotoxin!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

You've spent your life complaining about the heat and the neighbors wait MA?!

*Mama Jigsaw voice*

Jigsaw you havent called us in months you're sentenced to calling us once a week and going out ONCE with that nice girl down the street

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Derrick Jefferson, I want to start out by saying this is not a race thing...

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

ikanreed posted:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

...and in retrospect using a noose as the core of the trap was distasteful on my part and I didn't consider the histrorical implications. Again, I did not intend this to be a race thing.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Pat Billups, I counted. I kept track. Over the past 4 months, you have neglected to include the biscuit in my 3-piece combo over 10 times. Even when I explicitly remind you not to forget the biscuit, you have looked me dead in the eye at the drive through window promising it has been included. I'm sure I can't be the only customer at your Popeye's that has gone biscuitless at your hand. Sure, no one really likes them, but they are an essential part of the combo.

Now, you will make up for the biscuits you have so brazenly withheld. In front of you, there is a covered platter. Inside it, you will find 10 Popeye's biscuits. You have been injected with a poison that will most certainly kill you if you do not ingest the antidote in the next 20 minutes. One of those biscuits has been laced with the antidote. The only way to be sure that you have taken the antidote is to eat all of the biscuits.

I have remotely unlocked your restraints. You may begin. This is the most important test of your life. Oh, did I forget your drink? How careless of me. Don't choke.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Pat Billups, you escaped my last trap by just not eating any of the biscuits and i admit that one was on me...

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

It doesn't matter, man, I'm gonna die soon, I thought doing this would give me purpose after I lived through that lovely wreck, but the cancer is just gonna kill me.

All of you are so stupid that dying might be just a relief at this point.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

BLAMBLAMBLAM

Right, lunchtime

Hold my calls after lunch Tiffany, I'm going to just do health and safety plans and order some more neurotoxin, maybe we can knock off an hour early

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Key--Kai--Keegh.... ugh.. really? That's how you say it? Oh for gently caress's sake-- KAIGHLEIHY. You are a basic rear end bitch.

Look I was going to make you choose between your looks and online presence or your life but gently caress it no one's gonna miss another bottle blonde Alabama grad. Just, like, sit there and cry while the mask does its thing or something.

No, you... *sigh* you can't get a PSL Frappe Jesus christ

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Good morning, Jonathan. When you went to bed last night you were secure in the knowledge you were safe. Today. We play a game for your life-- the life you squander every night watching trashy cartoons.

Before you is a Dell Optiplex. You must find a way to save the pictures in the hard drive before the disk dies. Please save everything to a USB or the cloud. If you have any extra time, please try to get me a 30 series RTX card because Best Buy loving sucks.

I'm gonna go get some pizza. Uh, don't drink the Redbull on the table... no, it's not poisoned I'll just need it for lunch, thanks.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
*creates a brilliant deathtrap where a pervert has to escape a room slowly filling with water by cutting off his penis with a provided knife and inserting it into a precisely-shaped hole in the ceiling and turning it like a key*

*he cheeses it by taking a huge dump and filling the hole with his poo poo. The cheap sensor automatically opens the hatch and he climbs out*

"gently caress!"

William Bear fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Aug 30, 2021

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

"You've spent your life sitting on the couch, watching right wing TV, telling yourself that you're a pure American just fighting for his freedoms. Now you have Covid and you need to take this horse paste dewormer. You do that and I'm going to take pics and post them on your Facebook. Try not to poo poo out all your intestines at once."

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Jessica DeAngelo, you have consistently invited your friends to escape room experiences only to quarterback the entire thing and never give any of your friends a chance to solve the puzzles without you getting annoyed and mean about how long they're taking. Now you must -- ok, that was the right combination but you weren't supposed -- stop it don't insert that battery into the blacklight! I'm not going to tell you the order of the code on the ceil -- oh God damnit you're already out.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Edward Weissmann, you have failed to do your part for the planet by refusing to rinse out the tins of food you feed your cats and just throwing them into the garbage instead of the recycling when you use them because it's too gross. Well, before you is a Chewy box containing sufficient meals for my 3 cats, Crabby, Diogenes, and Bumblebee for the next 12 days. You must feed, water, and clean the litter boxes of my fur babies until I return from Arub--uh... While I watch you on the cameras! If I judge you have done an acceptable job you will be allowed to leave.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Mark Johnson. You have again failed to be a better....

Oh poo poo man, the edibles just kicked in early. You just wanna watch some Rick and Morty or something instead of this?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ew ew ew while I was preparing the rusty bear trap covered in poo poo I got POOP on my HANDS! Ew where’s the paper towels??

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Oh no I dropped my crate full of tarantulas and they’re getting everywhere.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Edward Colton, you invite people into your home to see your model trains and participate in mutual masturbation. Afterwards you encourage people to stomp around on your train set like a monster and promise them imitation crab meat from your freezer. But you never once provided the imitation crab meat. Now you will have to make up for all those broken promises...

Before you is a door and behind that door are tens of thousands of starving Christmas island crabs ready to devour anything they see. Past them is the key to the bomb-collar on your neck, bu- OH GODDAMNIT. The crabs all died. They're crabs, how did they die? Fuckin- don't, don't move. I'm coming down there. It's, just- hold on. If you hear the sounds of a gun being loaded that's perfect- shitwhereisit- perfectly normal and part of my very elaborate trap!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Peter Sampras, all your life you've been a tennis phenom.

Now suck my dick. Suck it hard, suck it long.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
You are safe inside that barrel for now, but when this wheel completes a full rotation, that barrel will tip over and you will have sixty seconds to race down these rickety stairs and slide down a tube to the base of a greased pole that you must climb and.....wait a minute....bathtub....descending cage......aw poo poo, I've copied Mousetrap. Ok, new plan: you will be dumped into a pit that you must climb out of within sixty seconds or you will be joined by four hippopotamuses, the most dangerous land animal on earth. These ones in particular are very ill-tempered, for I have not fed them in nearly-...dammit!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Whoops lit my fancy robe and pig mask on fire again trying to weld these drill bits to a hot dog roller.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I wa-- -o pl- a game.

loving Skype, what now?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
“So, WOPR, you’ve spent your entire life playing wargames…”

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

So, you turned in a Black child stealing a video game at walmart and got him killed.

Wait, what do you mean you're glad?

stop it

holy gently caress you're an actual nazi

*pulls trigger for game manually*

DrOnline
Oct 21, 2007
Jonathan Hess, would you like to glay a pame?

SetSliRol
Apr 30, 2021

"The power of the Marfalump idea is it's one, simple idea. It's not about Pepsi or Star Wars. It's about a character that loves both."
Hello, Micah. You commented on my post to tell me that I had a 'bad take'. I don't even know what that means, but I'm going to take your skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

“So, WOPR, you’ve spent your entire life playing wargames…”

"...by always playing against the local casual meta. You would bring armies made of expensive model and used NetListz while rules lawyering RAW vs RAI only when it benefited you. Now, it's time to see if you can make your ward save...

Before you is a barrel of 10,000d6. One of those die contains the antidote for the very real neruotoxin I've injected you with...'